PDA

View Full Version : Strategies - Old vs New

BurnNotice69
09-21-2013, 02:45 PM
I've read several posts on how teams are using various strategies for the new LTQ events.

- Some are taking out the wall, then the DL, then scouting and hitting prime targets along the way until the end
- Some are taking out the wall, then the DL, minimal scouting, then waiting to fully regen and unload in the last minutes of the fight
- Some are using reverse strategy to take out the wall, then at the :30 min mark, take out the DL, then wait until the end to unload

Has anyone found a solid strategy yet that is working and if so, would you mind sharing? Chances of my team's path crossing your's is rare.

Just like the iPhone, you can't leave it alone when it works to try and make it better. It should be "if it AIN'T broke, don't fix it", instead of "If it WORKS, change it up to make it better." Kids and their toys.

Dkaell
09-21-2013, 06:53 PM
I've read several posts on how teams are using various strategies for the new LTQ events.

- Some are taking out the wall, then the DL, then scouting and hitting prime targets along the way until the end
- Some are taking out the wall, then the DL, minimal scouting, then waiting to fully regen and unload in the last minutes of the fight
- Some are using reverse strategy to take out the wall, then at the :30 min mark, take out the DL, then wait until the end to unload

Has anyone found a solid strategy yet that is working and if so, would you mind sharing? Chances of my team's path crossing your's is rare.

Just like the iPhone, you can't leave it alone when it works to try and make it better. It should be "if it AIN'T broke, don't fix it", instead of "If it WORKS, change it up to make it better." Kids and their toys.

what we do is take out the wall, then the DL and then we score more points than the other Faction. Usually results in a win

KERMIT.uk
09-21-2013, 07:27 PM
Or come up against a bunch of clowns play dead for 58 minutes then beat them in the last 2 minutes of war....

Works for us....

BurnNotice69
09-21-2013, 09:42 PM
Great points, guys, thanks for your seriousness!! Glad to see someone has a sense of humor in this game; thought I was the only one.

keeskiller
09-22-2013, 05:38 AM
all good tactics.. we play the whole time though.. depends on how many people online.

droffatsto50
09-22-2013, 06:02 AM
Great points, guys, thanks for your seriousness!! Glad to see someone has a sense of humor in this game; thought I was the only one.
I think we are playing you right now, is your faction called The United States?