PDA

View Full Version : HUGE SHOUT OUT to the Gree marketing team!

JCL
09-21-2013, 01:51 PM
Just want to say there's been SOO many times I have wondered, "Is Gold on sale?" or, "Will gree take my money for fake cyber bling?" Now, if I didn't already miss the pop up messages, the floating arrows, I have the insane pleasure of my news feed getting spammed. Hey, take down my email and send me an email every hour. I'll send you my address and you can mail me letters too. Not enough? I KNOW RIGHT!!?? I'll send you my cell and you can TXT m3 2 big boi!!! Still not happy? I'm sure there's at least 1-2 bus stop benches without adverts, and maybe you can "adopt a highway," to get your name on a highighway sign.

Still not enough? How about a huge "GREEdy" tattoo? Ahhhh yes, that's the spot. OK, gotta go look at the super duper awesome units for gold.

JCL
09-21-2013, 02:18 PM
How about in-game planes flying by with big banners being pulled behind them like we have at the beach!

Stooboot
09-21-2013, 02:26 PM
Hahaha great thread there as greedy as it gets

BurnNotice69
09-21-2013, 02:28 PM
I like the plane w/ banners behind them . . . maybe the unit up for grabs pulling the banner across the top of the screen? Infantry could march across, Ground could roll across, Air could do a fly-by and Sea could just row across.

Wouldn't be near as annoying as having that blue dot in the upper right hand corner that does nothing for us.

MagnusDux
09-21-2013, 03:40 PM
How about u get in game and for 5mins all you see instead of your base is snake in sand hissing "Buyyyyy Gooollldddd u beeeeeeeechhchchchchshshshs...." Then your buildings re-appear and 10 news waiting with same message