PDA

View Full Version : IP asks by synds

GT Yellowjackets
09-21-2013, 01:17 PM
I'm kinda a middling level player - my synd asks 80k. I think I read somewhere by BigMoney it was theoretically possible to achieve 70k if were not to sleep for a whole weekend but play free and lucky in match-ups.

Could you tell your synd rank and what IP your leadership expects.

sister morphine
09-21-2013, 01:24 PM
If a syn event is attached to the next war there'll be more than one way to skin a cat for prizes. I fought just once last time (no syn event so not worth my time) and won with about 1500 IP between my two accounts :D

It's unlikely I'll expand beyond two slots but if it happened there'd be no minimum except what was necessary to win a battle. More important would be having stats high enough to not get beat by the kind of syndicates I've met while flying solo!

CCKallDAY
09-21-2013, 01:26 PM
Top 100 - 30k req, few freeloaders. after we kick them out we will raise the req

GT Yellowjackets
09-21-2013, 01:31 PM
Interesting sister m. My mini is in a small synd but because tier 1, has helped the ubers achive the level 2 prize by doing 58 bosses free so far. It will be intersting I think to see how the 60/60 poifiles are made up.

Personally, I'm sick to the back teeth of seniors in the top synds having their minis there just to boost them.

GT Yellowjackets
09-21-2013, 01:35 PM
Top 100 - 30k req, few freeloaders. after we kick them out we will raise the req

That is interesting Kall - I've read some places from your example 30k but say 40 or 50k to newbies. Does your synd leadership seiously believe that newbies are willing to carry the older members?

Mack The Knife
09-21-2013, 02:23 PM
We ask 50k. We're a top 75 shooting for top 50

GT Yellowjackets
09-21-2013, 02:29 PM
We ask 50k. We're a top 75 shooting for top 50

Do you put different expectations on your newbies than the malaissers just because the oldies have been there a while?

Anda....yer not gonna make top 50 with 50k ask and free players unless find some very generous benefactors

Wimpy
09-21-2013, 02:57 PM
Rank 73, just put up from 30 to 40 minimum. A change of tactics meant passive points are a bit easier now, but for free players it definitely means more tapjoy squirrelling, planning a level up in battle and less sleep.

Personally, I'm sick to the back teeth of seniors in the top synds having their minis there just to boost them.

Don't they do all the PA's on DL's in battle? Our 4 minis do, it frees up our main team and we still find them good value at 15k ip each and growing each time round

Anda....yer not gonna make top 50 with 50k ask and free players unless find some very generous benefactors

The closer you get to the top, the more you'll attract these benefactors. As long as your free players put in the work, everyone is happy. Well, almost everyone.

CCKallDAY
09-21-2013, 03:05 PM
That is interesting Kall - I've read some places from your example 30k but say 40 or 50k to newbies. Does your synd leadership seiously believe that newbies are willing to carry the older members?? don't remember posting that was that someone else? I know one of our guys said 35k for newbies 30k for older members... we changed that

CCKallDAY
09-21-2013, 03:06 PM
That is interesting Kall - I've read some places from your example 30k but say 40 or 50k to newbies. Does your synd leadership seiously believe that newbies are willing to carry the older members?and don't say stuff like that w/o proof

Gingeasian
09-21-2013, 03:19 PM
Rank 73, just put up from 30 to 40 minimum. A change of tactics meant passive points are a bit easier now, but for free players it definitely means more tapjoy squirrelling, planning a level up in battle and less sleep.

Not necessarily. Last war i went free because of all the screw ups and still managed to put up 47K IP while not leveling up, missing all of Monday, and getting plenty of sleep. So a free player can probably get into a Top 75 at best which require about 50k

Laelia
09-21-2013, 05:51 PM
Easy to. Do the math....top 25..need 9 or 10 million, divided by 60 players.....need 150k to 170k each

baptistpreach
09-21-2013, 11:56 PM
I can tell you that my syn has requirements, but doesn't enforce them, and therefore we keep slipping further down... Just be glad your syn is pushing further ahead

Mack The Knife
09-22-2013, 01:12 AM
Do you put different expectations on your newbies than the malaissers just because the oldies have been there a while?

Same requirements for all. If everyone hit the min and stopped no, we'd have no chance, but many of us do 100k so top 50 is very attainable.

dgwalker
09-22-2013, 05:21 AM
Newbies need to prove themselves on the first battle. Syndicate veterans get cut a little slack if they have a 1 time IP dip.

If you are a newbie and you didn't make minimum IP because you broke your phone, locked your iTunes account, or lost cell reception, then you will be kicked.

-Dgwalker

GT Yellowjackets
09-22-2013, 06:22 AM
Newbies need to prove themselves on the first battle. Syndicate veterans get cut a little slack if they have a 1 time IP dip.

If you are a newbie and you didn't make minimum IP because you broke your phone, locked your iTunes account, or lost cell reception, then you will be kicked.

-Dgwalker

Don't worry DG - not gonna score less than 100k for u

CCKallDAY
09-22-2013, 06:40 AM

-DgwalkerAgreed, definitely

Nick010
09-22-2013, 07:48 AM
We were on 30k for top 150. Now it went up to 45k to make top 100.

Akrisaen
09-22-2013, 08:19 AM
We have a minimum of 125k Aiming for top 25 :)

craftytempter
09-22-2013, 08:39 AM
We have a min of 20k for our Top 250 syndicate and have it 150 about 3 times we made it to 125 last event but we pushed to hard due the (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) say no more on that subject lol 20k is a good target to show player activity.

kingofwale
09-22-2013, 09:22 AM
I put up 80K gold free once. I was DL in a top 200 team.

did a lot of night battles too. Yeha, not worth it

SOGO
09-22-2013, 10:12 AM
I think I read somewhere by BigMoney it was theoretically possible to achieve 70k if were not to sleep for a whole weekend but play free and lucky in match-ups.
Assuming:
- you take 6 hits each match against opponents only (no wall hits) and win every hit,
- your average IP earned is 400 a hit,
- your team rests for 100 mins after each active match (or run a passive match + 40 mins of rest) to get full health regen, then ...

... the max possible IP you can get in 3 days of war excluding passive wins, is 64,800 points. Yes there is an extra 1 hour, but we write it off here on account of wait-time to get match-ups.

Not necessarily. Last war i went free because of all the screw ups and still managed to put up 47K IP while not leveling up, missing all of Monday, and getting plenty of sleep. So a free player can probably get into a Top 75 at best which require about 50k
If every player in a full team of 60 members gets 50k IP, that team will only be Top 100 at best - an exception being this West Side war we just had - if every player made 50k IP, that team would be in the Top 150 (okay, maybe Top 120 and getting one of the building output modifier bikes).

In order to make Top 75 and still have a 50k IP requirement, there must be a few players putting in a few hundred k of IP each.

ploop
09-22-2013, 10:47 AM
Assuming:
- you take 6 hits each match against opponents only (no wall hits) and win every hit,
- your team rests for 100 mins after each active match (or run a passive match + 40 mins of rest) to get full health regen, then ...

... the max possible IP you can get in 3 days of war excluding passive wins, is 64,800 points. Yes there is an extra 1 hour, but we write it off here on account of wait-time to get match-ups.

If every player in a full team of 60 members gets 50k IP, that team will only be Top 100 at best - an exception being this West Side war we just had - if every player made 50k IP, that team would be in the Top 150 (okay, maybe Top 120 and getting one of the building output modifier bikes).

In order to make Top 75 and still have a 50k IP requirement, there must be a few players putting in a few hundred k of IP each.

well said, but if you cant play on monday (ie work or school) then how may points would that be

BigMoney
09-22-2013, 11:56 AM
Assuming:

Pretty sure when I did that, I used:
-4 hits at the start
-73 hours of war (no need to exclude an hour, because in a perfect world you get matchups while you are regen)
-422.5 IP/atk, which is the max IP average with a +25% IP bonus.
- the "lucky matchups" meant not matching FC or some team that has no good/max IP targets (e.g. a team of low levels, which happens occasionally)

Thus:
(4 attacks + (4 attacks / 100 min)(73 hours)(60 min/hour)) * 422.5 IP/attack = 75,627 IP

This doesn't include passive IP, or extra attacks from leveling. I know that when I was a lower level, I got quite a bit of IP from failed attacks on me.

SOGO
09-22-2013, 04:15 PM
Thus:
(4 attacks + (4 attacks / 100 min)(73 hours)(60 min/hour)) * 422.5 IP/attack = 75,627 IP

This doesn't include passive IP, or extra attacks from leveling. I know that when I was a lower level, I got quite a bit of IP from failed attacks on me.
I guess mine is a little more conservative, even if I add the extra hour I get 168 hits. I'm not sure that first 4 should be added in there though, isn't it already part of the rest of the equation?

And yes, I got much more passive IP in the earlier wars too. More than a third of the IP in my best non-gold performance came from passive wins.

BigMoney
09-22-2013, 05:29 PM
I guess mine is a little more conservative, even if I add the extra hour I get 168 hits. I'm not sure that first 4 should be added in there though, isn't it already part of the rest of the equation?

And yes, I got much more passive IP in the earlier wars too. More than a third of the IP in my best non-gold performance came from passive wins.

You start with the 4 attacks. The second part of the equation is how many attacks you regenerate. Suppose war was 100 minutes long (or 110, so you can pop off those first 4 attacks).

(4 attacks + (4 attacks / 100 min)(100 min)) = 8 attacks.

Pfiction
09-22-2013, 08:38 PM
Damn I'm the big gold spender in the syndicate and did 80k so we could make top 750.......I wonder what kinda syn I could land in with that as a minimum...............

BigMoney
09-22-2013, 08:41 PM
Damn I'm the big gold spender in the syndicate and did 80k so we could make top 750.......I wonder what kinda syn I could land in with that as a minimum...............

Good rule of thumb is to multiply your IP score by 60, and look on the Syn War results to see what kind of syndicate has you as an average player. E.g. if Top 25 is 9 million IP, 9 mil / 60 = 150k IP per person.

Ace of Spades
09-23-2013, 02:12 PM
No Gold Forever (NGF) has no IP requirement, most bonuses and plenty of openings. Our criteria are: have fun, be as active as you can and don't spend on gold.
Check us out!

MattThomas08
09-23-2013, 03:21 PM
No Gold Forever (NGF) has no IP requirement, most bonuses and plenty of openings. Our criteria are: have fun, be as active as you can and don't spend on gold.
Check us out!

1. You're recruiting in the wrong section of the forum.

2. If you're taking to Pfiction, you proposed a guy who just stated he's a gold spender to join a group that "doesn't allow" gold spending.

Ace of Spades
09-23-2013, 05:10 PM
Sorry, just being opportunistic. NGF wants you!

Juan V
09-24-2013, 01:13 AM

Need to consider the ability to score between the syn ranking you are in vs where you want to be. 750 and top 150 for example are not comparable. This is often overlooked but the stat requirements usually ensure you will have appropriate targets