PDA

View Full Version : Toxic Metropolis - Top 150/250 - Spots Open After War

pb23
09-21-2013, 12:06 PM
We are through the first day of France WD... on 8/10 FLTQ Normal and 5/10 FLTQ Prestige. Hanging right around rank 160 but truthfully not focused on points... just winning battles.

We are a fast growing faction with excellent donations and bonuses. Minimum of Top 250 with 40 players... we will have at LEAST 3 openings immediately after the war. Possibly more.

If you're sick of underachieving or carrying your faction... give me a shout. We would be happy to have you join our ascension!

ryguy8899
09-21-2013, 09:08 PM
May be interested private message me back with rank, requirements, bonuses and if you finished faction ltq and wd ltq by faction I mean the one before war.

pb23
09-21-2013, 11:37 PM
May be interested private message me back with rank, requirements, bonuses and if you finished faction ltq and wd ltq by faction I mean the one before war.

Not super interested to be honest. You applied last month, stats were WAY low, then hopped around for awhile then settled into a top 75 and spammed the forums about how great YOUR faction is, yet now you feel you need a new one (can't imagine why)...

I'm interested in players that want to put the team first and have fun progressing together.