PDA

View Full Version : Missing Enslaved Rasour Spawn in inventory!!

It's all a dream
09-21-2013, 11:57 AM
Just found out im missing the unit for finishing normal mode for Raid Boss.
I hear more ppl missing the unit!

Gree come on, fix it!
(My ticket #942424)

luuc.paauw
09-21-2013, 12:12 PM
I am also missing the item

Billyfarmer
09-21-2013, 02:53 PM
To the back of the line, I'm still waiting to get my reward unit from dariann the unseeing. We are busier than normal and you don't matter. Pls go away or forget about the unit.

Luckylarew
09-21-2013, 05:39 PM
I opened a Ticket with Gree on Sept 19th about the missing Unit for end of Normal mode award. They answered the ticket the next day and added the unit to my inventory.

Dark Angel KA
09-22-2013, 07:10 AM
I opened a Ticket with Gree on Sept 19th about the missing Unit for end of Normal mode award. They answered the ticket the next day and added the unit to my inventory.
What did you tell them? One of my allies finished the raid boss event but didn't get the final unit. He has screenshots to prove it but it's not in his inventory.

It's all a dream
09-22-2013, 09:55 AM
Issue not resolved yet! Please look into this. Thx.

It's all a dream
09-25-2013, 12:15 AM
CJ/Sirius, please look into this. issue has not been resolved!
thank you.

Aclark
09-25-2013, 05:14 AM
I still have not received the final heroic reward for the guild boss ltq the 60k beast. I have sent several tickets without being helped. This needs to be fixed. I know others that didn't receive the final unit for normal mode and also for heroic and no one in support is fixing this.
My latest tick number is Report (request #954483)
Please help everyone that is missing units for these events. We all work hard and most spent money some a great deal of money and need to have what they earned

It's all a dream
09-25-2013, 10:50 AM
Wow Gree you reply with an answer that i wasnt a member of FKG (the guild i was in) during the event. That i actually joined after the event. Seriously!! Come on! All my guild mates can testify i was an officer in the guild and even founder for a while.
The answer makes no sense at all. Ive sent the first ticket during the event. The event finished 2 days later and your response says i wasnt a member at the end of the event, which also is not true. Plus it shouldnt matter i was a member at the moment we finished the normal Quest. Prizes are awarded instantly not at the end of the event.

CJ/Sirius please look into this! This is just wrong.

kevee015
09-25-2013, 10:58 AM
As current founder of the Forum Knights Guild, I can attest that this player was indeed a member and officer of our guild when we earned the unit for completing normal mode of the last raid boss quest. CJ and Sirius, please make this right.

Intrance
09-25-2013, 10:59 AM
Wow Gree you reply with an answer that i wasnt a member of FKG (the guild i was in) during the event. That i actually joined after the event. Seriously!! Come on! All my guild mates can testify i was an officer in the guild and even founder for a while.

Too much jumping? I'm not trying to troll. Just wondering if jumping can cause these issues

It's all a dream
09-25-2013, 11:01 AM
Too much jumping? I'm not trying to troll. Just wondering if jumping can cause these issues

Ive seen the pop up, my guild members got and i didnt. Plain and simple the guild and I earned this unit.

AllFather Odin
09-25-2013, 11:51 AM
They closed my ticket without an answer for Dark Majesty dragon......... Got it with 10mins left on game clock but wasn't granted anything........

travelingsalesman
09-25-2013, 12:00 PM
I was an officer of the Forum Knoghts Guild when the prize was won and can also attest that the original poster was in the guild at the time the prize was earned.

Please credit him his prize

Voxker
09-25-2013, 06:36 PM
The answer makes no sense at all. Ive sent the first ticket during the event. The event finished 2 days later and your response says i wasnt a member at the end of the event, which also is not true. Plus it shouldnt matter i was a member at the moment we finished the normal Quest. Prizes are awarded instantly not at the end of the event.

If you werent in the guild while the normal raid boss was completed, you can't get the unit lol.

fernandoefens
09-25-2013, 08:07 PM
Free players should forget about getting the missing unit. Gree does NOT support free players.

I had the same problem with Da'ran, the Unseeing (21540/14361). They never replied my tickets.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68050-Da-ran-the-Unseeing-not-showing-in-inventory

Before that, I had also sent tickets regarding other problems; never got any answer.

It's all a dream
09-25-2013, 10:11 PM
If you werent in the guild while the normal raid boss was completed, you can't get the unit lol.

Thx for your brilliant post

It's all a dream
09-26-2013, 10:55 AM
Newest response to my ticket basically says. Sorry your not getting it.

Gree i worked hard with the guild to achieve this prize. I expect to get it.

CJ ive sent you pm please read. As you have seen both founder and another officer have said here on forum i should have received the prize. Please fix this. Thank you.

Totalwar
09-26-2013, 12:38 PM
I was an officer of the Forum Knoghts Guild when the prize was won and can also attest that the original poster was in the guild at the time the prize was earned.

Please credit him his prize

I also in forum knights and can confirm that he was in FK at the time we received the unit please Gree add this unit.

Sirius
09-26-2013, 01:41 PM
Hey 'It's all a dream',

I've passed this along and thanks FKG folks for letting us know he was in the guild at the time.

It's all a dream
09-26-2013, 01:45 PM
Hey 'It's all a dream',

I've passed this along and thanks FKG folks for letting us know he was in the guild at the time.

A big thank you to Sirius for his resolvement of this issue!
i have received the unit.

Totalwar
09-26-2013, 01:51 PM
Hey 'It's all a dream',

A big Thankyou Sirius.

MindMachine
09-26-2013, 01:59 PM
Enjoy your well deserve unit Dream 👍

Lord Vyper
09-27-2013, 03:23 AM
One of our top gem-spenders is still missing the unit. Not too easy to motivate him to keep spending gems for the guild - so it would be really great if this problem could be solved.

Lord Vyper
09-28-2013, 04:54 AM
Will this issue be solved or are the cosumers betrayed again? Will you again ignore this problem or does someone from gree have at least the courage to answer? I'm the founder of my guild and I know that all members were in the guild when we finished the quest. One of the best gem-spenders didn't get his reward and hin ticket is ignored...
Thx for helping

Lord Vyper
09-28-2013, 06:56 AM
could you please stop ignoring your customers gree??
Please help with this ticket - he has really worked hard und spent money for this unit...

Lord Vyper
10-03-2013, 05:03 AM
Thx for helping, I just saw that my member has got his unit 👍

Lord Death
10-03-2013, 07:13 AM
I still have not received the final heroic reward for the guild boss ltq the 60k beast. I have sent several tickets without being helped. This needs to be fixed. I know others that didn't receive the final unit for normal mode and also for heroic and no one in support is fixing this.
My latest tick number is Report (request #954483)
Please help everyone that is missing units for these events. We all work hard and most spent money some a great deal of money and need to have what they earned

I was a member of the guild League of Nations (698-233-696) which completed the last Raid Boss but did not receive the Northern Battle Hydra, Northern Thunder Elemental, Northern Dragon Broodmother, Kaar's General and Rasour, Broodmother of the Northern Beast. I have opened request# 944852 but am not getting anyone to review. I have provided snapshots of the guild scores and where I ranked. Please assist. Thanks.