PDA

View Full Version : Trade: 2 Ball Breakers and and Armored Beater for 2 Slum Cruisers???

OneHoop
09-21-2013, 10:11 AM
Since Gree has decided to reward mediocrity with their tier expansion and compensation plan, I was wondering if anyone in the Top76-100 would like to trade their two Slum Cruisers for my "better" Ball Breaker and Armored Beater weapons for finishing in the top 26-50?

Top 50 - Ball Breaker 15% Cash from Jobs 3243/6024
Top 75 - Armored Beater 5% More Armor Defense 4693/2527
Top 100 - Slum Cruiser 10% More Cash from Buildings 2993/2448

You get: 11179/14575 raw stat, +30% Job Cash, +5% Armor Defense
I get: 5986/4896 raw stat, +20% Building Cash

WHAT A DEAL?!?

Battle rewards are all about the modifiers. Better stat weapons may be obtained through other eventswith less effort and more sleep. I didn't really care about the Top 75 or Top 50 prizes this war but pressed on because more prizes = more better, right? Then through a series of Gree screw-ups, it turns out that we would've been better off putting the brakes on Sunday night and coasting into the top100, which got the double building cash modifier.

I can afford this cheep cheep cheep LTB no problem, so this offer remains open until the next LTB is available or until Gree rectifies their rectification. Whichever comes first...

::not holding breath::
M@

The_
09-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Don't care. They gave everyone extra prizes and you're still complaining. Go outside and get some vitamin d.

Randolph
09-21-2013, 10:40 AM
Don't care. They gave everyone extra prizes and you're still complaining. Go outside and get some vitamin d.

So you think this solution was fair ????? :-s OMG

kimberleyj
09-21-2013, 10:52 AM
we was promised 1 extra weapon for each original tier which we got , they kept their word. What is your problem?. yes i do think it is fair, Gree made loads of mistakes and they have made things right by giving us an extra weapon for free.

OneHoop
09-21-2013, 11:00 AM

Top 500 Syndicate? Your opinion does not matter. Gold players only reply.

M@

bobtodd
09-21-2013, 11:02 AM
i can get top 500 by myself

kimberleyj
09-21-2013, 11:03 AM
Top 500 Syndicate? Your opinion does not matter. Gold players only reply.

M@

Your not going to get an extra prize get over yourself, you should be grateful that you was given an extra weapon with mods.

Randolph
09-21-2013, 11:27 AM
And here are all the free players again trying to be important. Lets face it everybody from top10 going down didnt get the advantage they paid for then we get an extra prize which at least a step in the right direction, bit less face it nothing more then that. Goldplayers spend money to get a ahead of other, right now 90% procent off them havent gotten their stat increase compared to other as promised before war started. So business wise GREE has not held up their end off the bargain we as costumers paid for. At least there is still time for GREE to fox this by at least rewarding all teams the rewards of the tiers below aswell. Ive already stated on this forum that it wasnt my rist solution also but at least it much more fair then the current one. So lets hope GREE does the RIGHT thing!!!

GT Yellowjackets
09-21-2013, 11:38 AM
Eff off and go watch the Denver Donkeys for free loser OP