PDA

View Full Version : Good Job Gree .. Hidden in plain sight

Laelia
09-21-2013, 10:04 AM
Of course...now I get it......some folk have actually been here from the beginning..they've been at level 250 a very long time and are still playing.....Gree, you're trying to address the problems most of these games have...they get boring when you get to the highest level.....I've dropped scores of 'em....been with this one 18 months. To keep the old timers interested you need BIG challenges.

New players, however, are in a hopeless position....leveling up so fast but never being able to compete for the biggest prizes.

Wonder what you'll come up with to deal with that?

MrMarshmallow
09-21-2013, 10:11 AM
Everyone is in the same boat, who isn't getting xp? With events being constant now xp is impossible to avoid unless you want to build stats... Campers don't have their 0xp precious boss events any more! The only safe bet is LTBs but that won't last long!

Laelia
09-21-2013, 10:25 AM
Yup....camping was a response of newbies to a hopeless situation, and now that's gone

Laelia
09-21-2013, 10:31 AM
Of course with the big prizes in ltq's and the new boss events, buying scratchers, crates and even special items for gold is irrelevant....may take awhile for this to be evident in Gree's revenue summary

OffensivelyNamedGuy
09-21-2013, 10:34 AM
Everyone is in the same boat, who isn't getting xp? With events being constant now xp is impossible to avoid unless you want to build stats... Campers don't have their 0xp precious boss events any more! The only safe bet is LTBs but that won't last long!

Lol! Boss events were never 0xp.. Try 4-6k to complete. In fact, they give less XP now than ever before. Nice try though.

MrMarshmallow
09-21-2013, 10:50 AM
Lol! Boss events were never 0xp.. Try 4-6k to complete. In fact, they give less XP now than ever before. Nice try though.
Are you sure? I have only beat the boss 20 times and have gone up a level and a half!

Stooboot
09-21-2013, 11:17 AM
I think the only way to actually have fun playing this game is to play it free because once u get caught up in the money spending aspect it gets out of control. With these last 2 events any player who spent a ton of money completing the previous ltqs are now kicking themselves because most of those items are obsolete.

Rexantexan
09-21-2013, 12:00 PM
CC is starting to really suck ... I've been waiting on a game transfer from a broken phone for a week , so I've spent my time reading everything on this forum ... What ive gathered is in a weeks time im behind 100k in stats and up a few hundred dollars ... Looking good , by next week I'll be so behind that it wont worth playing anymore and I can buy GTA 5 ....

Asvaldr
09-21-2013, 04:23 PM
I think the only way to actually have fun playing this game is to play it free because once u get caught up in the money spending aspect it gets out of control. With these last 2 events any player who spent a ton of money completing the previous ltqs are now kicking themselves because most of those items are obsolete.

...I couldn't agree more.

bald zeemer
09-21-2013, 07:48 PM
Who are these people who have obsolete LTQ prizes? My category for most powerful obsolete weapons is vehicles, at 417.

Laelia
09-22-2013, 02:10 PM
What might be needed is a way for newbies to improve themselves as fast as the power guys sprint away from them. Low level folk have a certian advantage in the syndicate wars if they can beat a higher level player but the rewards go to the whole syndicate. Folks like our pal bald zeemer, above, at level 250 have to spend a lot to bash other level 250 players for fewer points. At least Balthazar doesn't wory about leveling up in the individual events.

BigMoney
09-22-2013, 02:28 PM
What might be needed is a way for newbies to improve themselves as fast as the power guys sprint away from them. Low level folk have a certian advantage in the syndicate wars if they can beat a higher level player but the rewards go to the whole syndicate. Folks like our pal bald zeemer, above, at level 250 have to spend a lot to bash other level 250 players for fewer points. At least Balthazar doesn't wory about leveling up in the individual events.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense-- make it so that new players can quickly catch up to players who have dumped tens of thousands of dollars in gold over a long period of time so that new players can "catch up" extremely quickly and cheaply. If you want to keep pace with people like bald zeemer, you need to spend like people like bald zeemer. The boss event is already a damn good way to get an absurd amount of stats relatively cheaply (relative to how much stats like that used to cost, say, a month ago).

Ryan.DC
09-22-2013, 02:38 PM
This game ****ing sucks and keeps getting worse.. I sold everything in my hood and quit but still like to get on here and read ****.. wake up and stop spending money on this dumb ****ing game.. **** you Gree eat a **** *****es and ban me when your done mother ****ers I couldn't care less

Nick010
09-22-2013, 02:48 PM
This game ****ing sucks and keeps getting worse.. I sold everything in my hood and quit but still like to get on here and read ****.. wake up and stop spending money on this dumb ****ing game.. **** you Gree eat a **** *****es and ban me when your done mother ****ers I couldn't care less

I guess you care with so much effort on this post

Ryan.DC
09-22-2013, 02:53 PM
Yea I care so much I sold my hood and am telling them to ban me from here to.. you make a lot of sense.. go buy some gold queer

Max Power
09-22-2013, 04:50 PM

I believe this is exhibit A in the definition of a "rage quit".

pallack
09-22-2013, 06:21 PM
Of course...now I get it......some folk have actually been here from the beginning..they've been at level 250 a very long time and are still playing.....Gree, you're trying to address the problems most of these games have...they get boring when you get to the highest level.....I've dropped scores of 'em....been with this one 18 months. To keep the old timers interested you need BIG challenges.

New players, however, are in a hopeless position....leveling up so fast but never being able to compete for the biggest prizes.

Wonder what you'll come up with to deal with that?

I hope gree will give level up tier rewards just like when you reach eg.lvl50,75,100,125 and so on...

cubic
09-22-2013, 11:53 PM
The fix for the game as it should have been from day 1! (according to me ;))

A main problem GREE overlooked is that they made it possible for a lvl 1 (2) character to actually get the best items. Normally you need to get to a higher lvl to get access to better items. They made a lvl req for the buildings, they should have done the same for the items.

If that would be the case, we wouldn´t have the "problem" with campers as everyone would have advanced to the higher lvl faster cause then there wouldn´t be any reason to camp. And it would have been easy to implent this anytime. Just make every items (rewards from events) in XX different specs, so when the syndicate gets that rewards for completing the SLTQ, the lvl +200 gets that superstat item, but a lvl 50 player gets it but with lower stats intsead (mods should stay the same though). Same should be implented for every event with rewards, the individual LTQ should also be tweaked so the higher lvl the better stats on the item. Camping problem solved for GREE and finally the high lvl players wouldn´t be punished in battles anymore as the lower wouldn´t stand a chance against them anymore.

Cagey Caminiti
09-23-2013, 12:19 AM
Funniest post I've seen today! ...:mad:

Butt Futter
09-23-2013, 08:20 AM

This guy speaks a lot more truth then he's been given credit for.

murf
09-23-2013, 09:18 AM
The fix for the game as it should have been from day 1! (according to me ;))

A main problem GREE overlooked is that they made it possible for a lvl 1 (2) character to actually get the best items. Normally you need to get to a higher lvl to get access to better items. They made a lvl req for the buildings, they should have done the same for the items.

If that would be the case, we wouldn´t have the "problem" with campers as everyone would have advanced to the higher lvl faster cause then there wouldn´t be any reason to camp. And it would have been easy to implent this anytime. Just make every items (rewards from events) in XX different specs, so when the syndicate gets that rewards for completing the SLTQ, the lvl +200 gets that superstat item, but a lvl 50 player gets it but with lower stats intsead (mods should stay the same though). Same should be implented for every event with rewards, the individual LTQ should also be tweaked so the higher lvl the better stats on the item. Camping problem solved for GREE and finally the high lvl players wouldn´t be punished in battles anymore as the lower wouldn´t stand a chance against them anymore.

The original epic bosses were like this, weaker items awarded to the lower tiers, but they changed it for some reason after a few go-arounds...probably for simplicity.