PDA

View Full Version : Ferr's Jr Emperors! Great Battle, Thanks

camper killer
09-21-2013, 07:37 AM
You guys gave us a great run for our money. I am impressed with the dedication your team showed. You really made us earn our victory. I have to admitt, we were scared there for most of the battle.

I wish you luck in the rest of the WD event.

Exxtraterrestrial
09-21-2013, 07:39 AM
lol lol lol lol

pimmen8
09-21-2013, 08:31 AM
Camper ur guys did a great job and u fought hard good Luck in the rest of the event

Captain Steelman
09-21-2013, 08:44 AM
Congrats mate... I guess thats how its done.... And to start the real fight in the last 10 min is great for us all.... The only loser is Gree...

Again Congrats and we look forward to meet PUN OP...

camper killer
09-21-2013, 08:47 AM
Congrats mate... I guess thats how its done.... And to start the real fight in the last 10 min is great for us all.... The only loser is Gree...

Again Congrats and we look forward to meet PUN OP...

You had us really scared. I will not hide it, we thought we were done for.

Snipey
09-21-2013, 09:00 AM
I was in that fight with one of my accounts "snow bunny" quite impressed that you guys put up 35k points in about 60 seconds. 👍Nice job

BurnNotice69
09-21-2013, 09:53 AM
Now THIS is what the game is suppose to be! Friendly competition and respect between teams/players. Kudos to both teams for your sportsmanship! Thanks for giving me hope for the game!

Bill Shakes
09-21-2013, 10:17 AM
I don't mean to hijack the thread but quick question why can I do everything on the forum BUT post a new thread? I use is thread because I didn't want it to get lost on page 347 of a very active thread, lol.

Vballmadam
09-21-2013, 10:25 AM
I don't mean to hijack the thread but quick question why can I do everything on the forum BUT post a new thread? I use is thread because I didn't want it to get lost on page 347 of a very active thread, lol.

You need at least 10 posts first!

Vballmadam
09-21-2013, 10:26 AM
Yes congrats to both teams....I'm sorry I missed it....fell asleep with my iPads in my hand...lol

phrosty
09-21-2013, 11:05 AM
We where waiting ferr jr but it never happened? Much respect we thought for sure you where going to try pulling a rope a dope on us.. Maybe next time and good luck the remainder of France! Hopfully we will see y'all again some time soon, our intel is still inadequte and in need of more scouting... Adios amigos tell jchow to start talking more he is so shy and quite!!

Stooboot
09-21-2013, 11:47 AM
I deff like the dynamic the new events bring to the battle it makes fights exciting. It also does make some very boring if your playing possum in the rankings u can go into a battle 10 mins in and already have called for no more attacking so u sit for 50 mins in battle without attacking. Would like to see a point bonus for winning but can understand y that wouldn't happen

Captain Steelman
09-21-2013, 12:58 PM
We where waiting ferr jr but it never happened? Much respect we thought for sure you where going to try pulling a rope a dope on us.. Maybe next time and good luck the remainder of France! Hopfully we will see y'all again some time soon, our intel is still inadequte and in need of more scouting... Adios amigos tell jchow to start talking more he is so shy and quite!!

Did we meet you guys...? Sry, I must have been sleeping... Well, many hours left and maybe we are lucky to meet you again and have some fun together with you guys....

LoL yeah my jchow is really shy and quite...

MoD
09-21-2013, 04:44 PM
We are currently fighting Ferr's Jr Emperors. But you are probably too exhausted from the last push. Or do you want to surprise us also? Anxiously waiting ...

phrosty
09-21-2013, 04:50 PM
Did we meet you guys...? Sry, I must have been sleeping... Well, many hours left and maybe we are lucky to meet you again and have some fun together with you guys....

LoL yeah my jchow is really shy and quite...

Last nite around 11 pm est.. You must have been on a sleeper war only scored like 20k points.. We where ready for the pounce last 10 minutes but alas was not to be.. Happy hunting cpt steelman

MoD
09-21-2013, 05:08 PM
So there was no final push of the Juniors. We would have liked a bit of excitement. Probably next time. All the best to you and good luck in the following battles.

aabbccdd
09-21-2013, 05:23 PM
So there was no final push of the Juniors. We would have liked a bit of excitement. Probably next time. All the best to you and good luck in the following battles.

We were a little tired...Now we are currently matched up with sup1. This should be fun!

MoD
09-22-2013, 07:32 AM
Poor you. Hope we don't get them.

KERMIT.uk
09-22-2013, 01:29 PM
We was on a win streak Jr Emperiors.
We would of lost on a straight shoot out.
Strategy wins the day...

Web323
09-23-2013, 08:42 AM
We meet them in the very first battle of the war. Hats off to you guys and the making of a strong team

Captain Steelman
09-23-2013, 12:57 PM
Well, the war is over and yes we had some fun this war.... Did you meet us and win, congrats...! Did you meet us and lose, there will be another war soon and a chance for revenge... ;-)

Special thx to Camper Killer and his teams. We still miss a PUN OP battle... And to Ace Hold for the action loaded final battle... Thx to all other teams we met... We hope to see you again during next war...

And to you that would like to be a part of my team, look in the Faction Reqruitment sub forum... Or pm..

camper killer
09-23-2013, 01:21 PM
Well, the war is over and yes we had some fun this war.... Did you meet us and win, congrats...! Did you meet us and lose, there will be another war soon and a chance for revenge... ;-)

Special thx to Camper Killer and his teams. We still miss a PUN OP battle... And to Ace Hold for the action loaded final battle... Thx to all other teams we met... We hope to see you again during next war...

And to you that would like to be a part of my team, look in the Faction Reqruitment sub forum... Or pm..

About that last statement..... I have an idea I am going to message you.

OH and you guys were a class act all the way.

PM1896
09-23-2013, 01:49 PM
Thank you Camper for a great war. Battled really hard during that 60 mins.

And to all other factions who met us...thanks for the action. Especially the ones with rushing 5 mins before end. Loved that!

Greetings,
Mett