PDA

View Full Version : Showdown or SLTQ?

MrMarshmallow
09-21-2013, 07:27 AM
Do you think next weekend we will get a just a Syndicate Showdown or will GREE be nice enough to give us a Syndicate LTQ also? :D

The SLTQ made GREE a ton of money so I'm not quite sure we haven't had one this time around! And plus barely anyone bothers with the showdowns now when there are better ways to waist your xp!!

What do you want?

bald zeemer
09-21-2013, 07:29 AM
I'm really hoping we have a PvP.

Blaggard
09-21-2013, 07:33 AM
I think they should give us a break from the relentless action. This game has become a full-time job.

sister morphine
09-21-2013, 10:05 AM
If that happens it'll give me another weekend away from the game! ;)

The Reaper
09-21-2013, 10:06 AM
I think they should give us a break from the relentless action. This game has become a full-time job.

I couldn't agree more

MrMarshmallow
09-21-2013, 10:07 AM

Fair enough, strong players like you will just get stronger and xp doesn't matter at lvl 250!

CCKallDAY
09-21-2013, 01:13 PM
I'm really hoping we have a PvP.Same.
extras

Asvaldr
09-21-2013, 01:39 PM
...I hope Gree put up next weekend sLTQ PvE like last time!

(BF) Tuna
09-21-2013, 01:53 PM
I hope next weekend there is a SLTQ, PvP Rumble, Syndicate War, Syndicate Boss event, a Case Event, & a regular LTQ all occurring simultaneously. Please burn everyone out faster, GREE.... Oh, and each of these events should have a 1mil atk/def item for the #1 spot/ completion. Stat inflation of this rate is the best thing GREE ever did

/sarcasm

Drew's Crew
09-21-2013, 02:20 PM
I hope next weekend there is a SLTQ, PvP Rumble, Syndicate War, Syndicate Boss event, a Case Event, & a regular LTQ all occurring simultaneously. Please burn everyone out faster, GREE.... Oh, and each of these events should have a 1mil atk/def item for the #1 spot/ completion. Stat inflation of this rate is the best thing GREE ever did

/sarcasm

Hahaha. GREEdy sure likes to keep us busy don't they!!!

bald zeemer
09-21-2013, 07:58 PM
Fair enough, strong players like you will just get stronger and xp doesn't matter at lvl 250!

I really don't care about the stats from PvP items (they pale into insignificance compared to all these recent events). And I kinda like that they aren't powerful enough to force people to participate or risk falling way behind. I just love PvP (as long as it's not every week), and this weekend happens to suit me particularly well. :)

Asvaldr
09-21-2013, 09:44 PM

/sarcasm

Hahaha. Good one!! Gree makes you work full time.... but burning money!!

MWWM J
09-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Break time

Fatherllama
09-21-2013, 10:56 PM
I'd be fine with anything other than the PvP event.

ploop
09-22-2013, 09:52 AM
when was the last time there were a few days off with no events