PDA

View Full Version : Done With MW

Mjm78mjm
09-21-2013, 05:27 AM
The game has changed with the new steak rewards. We're a top 250 faction getting matched up against top 10 factions cause they're sandbagging to win the streak rewards. Boooooring! No one attacks, they just wait till the last min then MAYBE take our wall down and hit the CC a few times. What a bunch of pu$$ies. Nice job G, you've ruined the game.

Skoalrulz
09-21-2013, 08:06 AM
Bye bye. One less complainer on the forum

JCL
09-21-2013, 08:14 AM
They aren't sandbagging. That's one strategy utilized where they are all regenerating. Rather than sitting out gettin 0 points, they are in a war where points are made from your losses. I don't 100% agree with the strategy but we used it last war. We aren't using it this one.

Thorm V2
09-21-2013, 08:16 AM
The game has changed with the new steak rewards. We're a top 250 faction getting matched up against top 10 factions cause they're sandbagging to win the streak rewards. Boooooring! No one attacks, they just wait till the last min then MAYBE take our wall down and hit the CC a few times. What a bunch of pu$$ies. Nice job G, you've ruined the game.

This is NOT a static game. It is evolving. Strategies change.

Take your ball & go home, or get better. Your choice.

fkamb
09-21-2013, 01:12 PM
I like steak. We are doing the same thing and lowered from top 250 to somewhere in top 500. My biggest fear is meeting little bravo.

Machine Gun
09-21-2013, 01:56 PM
I like steak. We are doing the same thing and lowered from top 250 to somewhere in top 500. My biggest fear is meeting little bravo.

I also like 'Steak' .. I think so many does like steak.

Stooboot
09-21-2013, 02:48 PM
Yea my team is using that strategy I will admit it is pretty boring but every time I sign in it seems like we get a new item so I cant really complain. It does kind of take away from the fun the battle use to be but I feel like gree is killing mw and cc themselves anyway

Speed ump
09-21-2013, 03:09 PM
Th strategies in the game continually evolves. Can't blame them for using a strategy that costs them less for the maximum value. Not many teams can do both ltq and top whatever

General_Anesthesia
09-21-2013, 03:32 PM
Yea my team is using that strategy I will admit it is pretty boring but every time I sign in it seems like we get a new item so I cant really complain. It does kind of take away from the fun the battle use to be but I feel like gree is killing mw and cc themselves anyway

I don't think the word "strategy" applies to this game at all anymore, if it ever did. And "boring" is not a word game developers should like to see in comments about their game. "GREE is killing [the game] themselves"!!!

I don't post often and I try to be constructive. But the only "strategy" in MW seems to be to play 24/7 and spend your rent money on gold... The game is very addictive, but it's lost any "fun".