PDA

View Full Version : [AND] Warbreaker

DonutEnigma
09-21-2013, 01:38 AM
Warbreaker is a guild dedicated to being active in guild wars. We're not the best, but we're aiming for top 500 to begin with in our first war. You don't have to be active every single day, but you must be active during guild wars.

We would like people who contributed at least 8k+ in the previous war, or think they can do that much if they haven't been in a previous war. For perspective, I contributed 10993 with no gem spends. Another of our members did 12648 in their previous guild. We feel these are solid numbers to achieving ribbon D. But we can't get there if only 30% of our players are active. So the most important requirement is this: be active!

Requirements:

1. Be active, especially during guild wars!

2. Level 40+. Sorry to those below that. Chat us up when you hit it!

3. Armors. We don't care if you have the latest and greatest armor. In fact, none of us do. You should be actively working toward the big 4 if you don't have them maxed already and if you do then you should be working on at least one bigger 4 or a legendary.

4. We'd prefer you have all your expansions and at least level 2 TFs. The more level 3s the better. But honestly, it'll happen over time if you're spending your free gems on them, so it's not a huge deal to us, just means less coming into the guild for a while.

5. Gem spending is entirely optional. Spend, or don't, up to you.

Perks:

Guild bonuses: 4F/4W/2S/2A/4E

Lots of high commander positions are open, as is champion. I'm currently sentinel, but, prove to me your armor/level is better (very easy to prove) and the spot is yours. Just don't abuse the power. Power abuse = kick to the curb. That said, if somebody else comes along who is stronger, the spot goes to them. Sentinel is for our strongest defensive player in the bunch, whoever that happens to be at the time.

Communication:

I have a line account: DonutEnigma. Feel free to contact me there if you're interested. You can also pm me on the forums. I check them often. Lastly, my friend code is this: WBC-BPW-VRG. You can friend me and request an invite to the guild that way as well.

ViXious
09-21-2013, 02:23 AM
What are the levels for the element bonuses ?

DonutEnigma
09-21-2013, 11:05 AM
They are currently 2 except Earth which is 4. We just started the guild a few days ago and this new quest line is also slowing down contributions by a bit. We have the gold to buy another bonus. Not sure which one yet though.

DonutEnigma
09-23-2013, 12:15 AM
Still looking for a bunch of people. Lots of spots open.

DonutEnigma
09-24-2013, 11:53 AM
There's a war this Friday people! Come get some spirit fusion boosts!

DonutEnigma
09-25-2013, 06:29 PM
We're about half full now. Need some more great people though!

DonutEnigma
09-26-2013, 01:21 PM
Bought another bonus. Still need a few more good people.