PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for helping me quit Gree

Bala82
09-20-2013, 11:45 PM
So this new version 3.8.2.2 has help me quit bY not allow me to enter the game. I was planning on quitting last month but i couldn't help it but now you help me by having game not load. The old version crash but that after i start playing not in loading screen.

THANK YOU GREE YOU JUST LOST ANOTHER PLAYER :rolleyes:

PS: Sorry Ziva (Leader of Camper Elite) but this mean i can't do my daily donation :(

Sirius
09-21-2013, 12:21 AM
Hey,

PM me your ticket ID if you've submitted a support request. I'll pass it along to be looked into.

Bala82
09-21-2013, 01:29 AM
i can't submitted a ticket the game keep crashing every time i start the app

ploop
09-21-2013, 06:04 AM
Just send it in online

Bala82
09-21-2013, 06:32 AM
Just send it in online

i thought you can only do it once you are in the game?

Hupernikomen
09-21-2013, 08:35 AM
i use funzio website for my tickets too. better and quicker response in my experience.

kiruban
09-22-2013, 10:27 PM
Hey,

PM me your ticket ID if you've submitted a support request. I'll pass it along to be looked into.

i already sent a PM about my problem. Please consider that

dohoa2313
09-22-2013, 10:36 PM
Truyen cuoi (http://truyencuoivn.net/) hay nhat, truyen cuoi dan gian (http://truyencuoivn.net/stories/truyen-cuoi-dan-gian/), tuyen tap truyen cuoi, truyen tieu lam , truyen hai huoc, truyen cuoi hoc duong (http://truyencuoivn.net/stories/truyen-cuoi-hoc-duong/) , tuyển tập các truyện cười hay nhất.

Bala82
09-26-2013, 10:09 AM
Well New version seem to work

senex morosus
09-26-2013, 10:20 AM
why dont you send a private message to the admin above in red and see how that goes. You must have some sort of email with your game ID (DO NO POST HERE) so send it to him or go here to send a ticket online https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new

PS - I am not a GREE employee

warrends
09-26-2013, 10:41 AM
Hey,

Sirius,

Is this what it takes to get support?
1) Try to submit a ticket
2) Complain on the forum for all to see
3) Threaten to leave the game

Please fix your games, your customer service, your processes, everything. We all understand that you and the other forum mods are simply the scapegoats that we must whine to for any issues we have, simply because the actual devs are not accessible to us (and probably a good thing they aren't). And yes there are some idiotic requests in here and sent in via trouble tickets. But I'd bet that the vast majority of them are serious, truthful, game-breaking issues (see the OP). We don't blame the mods. But you've got to fix your company. Look through the forums. 99 of every 100 threads either praising or blaming GREE for something is the latter: Bad stuff. We have so little good to say at this point. You guys have a "wide moat" (as they say in the investing world), the area between your products and those of your competitors. But you are losing that very quickly. I found Modern War a year ago by completely random chance because I was looking thru the app store and MW was in the top 5 or so. Is it now? No.

I love these games. I really do. I play all three: MW, KA and CC. But like I said in my "France was the final straw" thread the other day, you're losing your paying customers and you're even losing your free customers. If you cannot put out a product that will keep people playing for free, then you have a very, very serious problem. Nobody gives up a free lunch. Until now.

Respectfully,
warrends

mreilly
09-26-2013, 01:30 PM
Warrends:

This op is just a retard who isnt aware of how to submit tickets outside of the game. Its not that difficult to do a bit of searching before whining and crying. He is also in a camper faction which makes him a non gold user. I am sure no one will give a damn (especially gree) to see him go.

BigWooly
09-26-2013, 02:08 PM
mreilly the op shouldnt have to search anything to submit a ticket. It is grees responsibility to provide its customers (paying or not) a functional product. With the amount of money they make it is flat out pathetic that they are unable to provide a solid platform for this game. If mw wasn't plagued with problems every week then maybe you would have a leg to stand on but you don't. You are the retard for defending gree and their piss poor customer service and programming.

mreilly
09-26-2013, 02:19 PM
@bigwooly:

So incompatence is rewarded in your world is it? That makes sense you're american. Good luck with life blaming the world for your idiocy. If your game doesnt work and you want help where do you think you'll turn... ??? Clearly your mommy has done too much hand holding in life.

Get off the bottle already