PDA

View Full Version : Time for LE Quest

iH8t2lose2
09-20-2013, 08:44 PM
Hey guys. This thread shows how long it will take to complete the new, limited edition quest. First you have to get 48 stone slabs, chunks of coral, crimson dragon scales, valhallan steel ingots, and mystic clotch scraps. This should take you about an hour and 30 minutes. To speed this up, you should do Guardian's Crossing on the epic or valor stage, and SA the griffins. Also, for the cloth, if you do Zephyr Plateau on epic or valor, the 2 purple fairies at the beginning have a high chance of dropping the scraps. Now, you have to craft 60 uncommon arnors, 12 of each. Each of these take 28 min. with a level 2 armorsmith so if you have1 armorsmith, then it will take 30 hrs, 2 takes 15 hrs, 3 takes 10 hrs, and 4 takes 7.5 hrs. For this, I will assume that the average is 3. Right now you are at 11.5 hrs. The next step is gather 60 snakeskin, shiny shards, typhoon gems, and chimera talons. This should take about 6 hours to complete if you don't want to use a lot of potions. Now you are at 17.5 hrs. The next step is to craft 8 snakeskins, 8 antlantean avengers, 5 chimera corps, and 5 crius armors. If you have 1 armorsmith this will take 52 hrs, 2 takes 26, 3 takes about 17, and 4 takes 13 hrs. Now you are at 34.5 hrs. The second to last step is collect 60 phoenix feathers and 72 hydra scales. Now, depending again on your potion usages, this one might take anywhere from 12 hrs, using them sparingly, to 4 hrs, using a lot, but not going all out gold chest. I will put in 10 hrs for simplicitys sake. Now, you are at 44.5 hrs. Finally, and presumably as I don't know anybody who has reached this step yet, I can assume that you have to craft 5 living flames, and 6 hydra hunters. This will take 22 hrs for 1 armorsmith, 11 for 2, 7.5 for 3, and 5.5 for 4. This will total you up at around 52 hours if you have 3 armor smiths and you want to complete this quest. Also, assuming you sleep 8 hrs and work/go to school for 8 hrs a day, then you will have 42 hrs. Add 16 hrs for the weekend and you will have 58. Now, if you have 1 armorsmith then this will take about 123.5 hrs, two will take about 69.5 hrs, and 4 will take about 45.5 hrs to complete. Good luck! :)

Sol Invictus
09-20-2013, 08:52 PM
I think your projections are extremely optimistic.

150% of that, at least.

Paladineguru
09-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Has anyone even seen tier three?

Tachycardia
09-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Paragraphs, for ****s sake

Tachycardia
09-20-2013, 09:56 PM
Has anyone even seen tier three?

It's not pretty

shukai84
09-21-2013, 02:18 AM
can u type?

US GanjaBoy
09-21-2013, 04:10 AM
Hey guys. This thread shows how long it will take to complete the new, limited edition quest.

So I lost myself through all that...I'd just like to ask you if you think I can complete them if I use my 4 armorsmiths and I farm anytime I can (optimistic point of view) without spending gems...keep on mind I haven't good armors...just max tempered max clayplate and a baby-Forge...and some other crappy armors..

iH8t2lose2
09-21-2013, 04:55 AM
So I lost myself through all that...I'd just like to ask you if you think I can complete them if I use my 4 armorsmiths and I farm anytime I can (optimistic point of view) without spending gems...keep on mind I haven't good armors...just max tempered max clayplate and a baby-Forge...and some other crappy armors..

Should be easily possible with 4 armorsmiths.

Bride of Eunuchorn
09-21-2013, 06:06 AM
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zps17efd854.png

This + 1 Armorsmith = stupid

Necromancers
09-21-2013, 06:11 AM

Would be nice if you didn't post this in every single topic related to these quests. It's your choice to produce more money in spite of your armor production. Don't complain that your choice isn't the best one for these quests.

iH8t2lose2
09-22-2013, 08:28 AM
I underestimated the time it will take tofarm the rare mats.

Necromancers
09-22-2013, 08:33 AM
Hehe, I probably won't even make it, and I'm running very low on cash because I recently purchased another expansion so I decided to quit the quests. No point in farming all these stages and crafting all these rares when I won't be able to finish the fourth quest in time, might as well just farm Skeleton Tomb with the exact same results.

Bride of Eunuchorn
09-22-2013, 09:07 AM
Too many threads for one topic

drygores
09-22-2013, 10:44 AM

You are an idiot for only using 1 smith. Plain and simple. Who needs that much gold anyways? I have 4 smiths. And still have extra gold and mainly only have TFs. Don't blame gree cause your not smart.

On topic. Paragraphs!!! Is it that hard to press enter between your thoughts?

iH8t2lose2
09-22-2013, 10:54 AM
You are an idiot for only using 1 smith. Plain and simple. Who needs that much gold anyways? I have 4 smiths. And still have extra gold and mainly only have TFs. Don't blame gree cause your not smart.

Sorry, I did it right before I went to sleep so wans't thinking much about grammar.

Bride of Eunuchorn
09-22-2013, 10:57 AM

Your ignorance is endearing, but your aggression is not. Leveling up epics is expensive, & trust me, I haven't crafted a snakeskin since before you probably started playing the game.

50 EP Combos:
• Spirit+H2O
• Spirit+Air
• Fire+Air
• Fire+Earth
• Crius + Fire mono
• Atlantean + Spirit mono
• Living Flame + Air mono

I only use 1 armory because crafting 2+ basics to combine leads to very quickly depleted funds.

drygores
09-22-2013, 11:08 AM
Your ignorance is endearing, but your aggression is not. Leveling up epics is expensive, & trust me, I haven't crafted a snakeskin since before you probably started playing the game.

50 EP Combos:
• Spirit+H2O
• Spirit+Air
• Fire+Air
• Fire+Earth
• Crius + Fire mono

I only use 1 armory because crafting 2+ basics to combine leads to very quickly depleted funds.

Still, could get stuff done a hole lot faster with multiple. No one told you the only way to level was by fusions. There's many other ways to level also. Your the first I've met with only 1. So yes seemed stupid to me. Just doesn't seem efficient. Sorry for any disrespect. I'm confused as to how you have used nothing but fusions for months(since you started only using them since I started playing)

Regardless, this quest was obviously made to have the most amount of players be able to enjoy it and benifit from it. The AVERAGE player has 2-3 smiths. Majority will complete it, your play style is the only reason this susucks for you. No one to blame but yourself.

Bride of Eunuchorn
09-22-2013, 11:27 AM
Still, could get stuff done a hole lot faster with multiple. No one told you the only way to level was by fusions. There's many other ways to level also. Your the first I've met with only 1. So yes seemed stupid to me. Just doesn't seem efficient. Sorry for any disrespect. I'm confused as to how you have used nothing but fusions for months(since you started only using them since I started playing)
Regardless, this quest was obviously made to have the most amount of players be able to enjoy it and benifit from it. The AVERAGE player has 2-3 smiths. Majority will complete it, your play style is the only reason this susucks for you. No one to blame but yourself.

What can I get done faster with multiple armories? I've been in top 25 of boss since before HalfDragon. Were you here for that boss because, yes, I haven't used anything other than 50 EP armors to level up anything for a very long time. I had 0 armories from when guilds were released up until a few weeks ago.

Where are you on the LTQ? Trust me, the majority of players *will not* complete this.

iH8t2lose2
09-22-2013, 11:40 AM
What can I get done faster with multiple armories? I've been in top 25 of boss since before HalfDragon. Were you here for that boss because, yes, I haven't used anything other than 50 EP armors to level up anything for a very long time. I had 0 armories from when guilds were released up until a few weeks ago.

Where are you on the LTQ? Trust me, the majority of players *will not* complete this.
And the rare armors you get from daily chest and chance chests.

drygores
09-22-2013, 12:55 PM

Crafting other armours to level? Don't need to use 50ep. I know lots of people who can't supply enough fusion stones to only use those. I'm guessing then that you spend ALOT of money on this game to have enough armours and stones. I'm not cutting your play style down
But don't complain about not being able to do this because of it.

And I'm about 4 hours from the last stage on it myself.

BethMo
09-22-2013, 02:09 PM

It took me most of a day to farm the materials for quest #3, not using gems, using a few potions and leveling several times but otherwise regenerating hitpoints naturally.

Eunuchorn
09-22-2013, 10:43 PM
I thought part 6 would be more difficult, frankly. We need a warehouse, all problems solved, more revenue for Gree

Tj lol
09-23-2013, 03:30 AM

just one question, how the **** do u lvl lvl 70+ armors with 4 smiths, without buying gold?
on days, where im farming fusion stones, i run out of gold faster then idk, usian bolt sprints his 100 meters....

please tell me ur armor levels...

deathexe
09-23-2013, 03:37 AM
just one question, how the **** do u lvl lvl 70+ armors with 4 smiths, without buying gold?
on days, where im farming fusion stones, i run out of gold faster then idk, usian bolt sprints his 100 meters....

please tell me ur armor levels...

Well, when you have 11 maxed training fields, gold starts to become less of a problem. On average, a 70 armor takes around 3mil to max, so it's pretty manageable.

Tj lol
09-23-2013, 03:46 AM
Well, when you have 11 maxed training fields, gold starts to become less of a problem. On average, a 70 armor takes around 3mil to max, so it's pretty manageable.

70+ i said.... means u do 50 ep combs, which is 100k gold just for fusion and 120k for enhancing, in total 220k, when i have time i manage to farm 4 fusion stones an hour, means i need 220k an hour, with ur 11 tfs u only produce 22k per hour, so takes u 10 hours for 1 enhancement

deathexe
09-23-2013, 04:02 AM
70+ i said.... means u do 50 ep combs, which is 100k gold just for fusion and 120k for enhancing, in total 220k, when i have time i manage to farm 4 fusion stones an hour, means i need 220k an hour, with ur 11 tfs u only produce 22k per hour, so takes u 10 hours for 1 enhancement

My bad, 70+ armors are commonly understood to be legendar armors.

You could probably consider using fusion boost armors to level your armors too, or probably just wait. Personally, I've never had a problem with gold for maxing epics since I usually keep enough gold To always have enough in case I need to max an epic. (I have 9 million gold waiting to be used at the moment)

Another alternative would be to get maxed dragons nest to help increase your gold production.

Tj lol
09-23-2013, 04:29 AM
My bad, 70+ armors are commonly understood to be legendar armors.

You could probably consider using fusion boost armors to level your armors too, or probably just wait. Personally, I've never had a problem with gold for maxing epics since I usually keep enough gold To always have enough in case I need to max an epic. (I have 9 million gold waiting to be used at the moment)

Another alternative would be to get maxed dragons nest to help increase your gold production.

i still only have one smith, because getting armors to lvl 60 or 70 is always easy, the hard thing comes above this, and there i need as much gold as i can get : /

and fusion boosts, yeah they are relly nice and helpfull, but where to get them that fast? only once a week from eb

other ways: contribute to guild= gold needed, spend real money(keys from eb like i said above) or the current quest, so they are pretty rare :/

deathexe
09-23-2013, 04:49 AM
i still only have one smith, because getting armors to lvl 60 or 70 is always easy, the hard thing comes above this, and there i need as much gold as i can get : /

and fusion boosts, yeah they are relly nice and helpfull, but where to get them that fast? only once a week from eb

other ways: contribute to guild= gold needed, spend real money(keys from eb like i said above) or the current quest, so they are pretty rare :/

So you level your armors from 1 to 70 with fusion boosts too? If that's the case then that's probably the problem. You're almost never going to have enough gold to be able to breeze through 70 to 99. The only reason I could see as to which someone would be using only one armory would be if they were spending gems on chest to enhance their armors. If you aren't doing that, you'd probably be better of taking the slow and easy route getting materials and crafting uncommons and snakeskins to level your armor.

I can't think of any other way to get FBAs fast either than buying chests.

Lieda
09-23-2013, 05:10 AM
Maybe its just me, but I can't understand why would not someone have enough gold with 4 smiths, and training fields, nests are a bad idea, unless you don't sleep and your life revolves around K&D then they could overcome TF, but nests... really, just for that last 1x1 slot.... even so, I cant imagine why only 1 blacksmith otherwise

Tj lol
09-23-2013, 05:27 AM
So you level your armors from 1 to 70 with fusion boosts too? If that's the case then that's probably the problem. You're almost never going to have enough gold to be able to breeze through 70 to 99. The only reason I could see as to which someone would be using only one armory would be if they were spending gems on chest to enhance their armors. If you aren't doing that, you'd probably be better of taking the slow and easy route getting materials and crafting uncommons and snakeskins to level your armor.

I can't think of any other way to get FBAs fast either than buying chests.

u misunderstood, i lvl with ss to 60 but still if i do so, i dont get enough fusion boost+ fusion stones to level to max at an equal time :)

deathexe
09-23-2013, 05:43 AM
u misunderstood, i lvl with ss to 60 but still if i do so, i dont get enough fusion boost+ fusion stones to level to max at an equal time :)

In that case, if you level with snakeskins, wouldn't you have more than enough time to let your gold accumulate since you have only one armory?

deathexe
09-23-2013, 05:47 AM
Maybe its just me, but I can't understand why would not someone have enough gold with 4 smiths, and training fields, nests are a bad idea, unless you don't sleep and your life revolves around K&D then they could overcome TF, but nests... really, just for that last 1x1 slot.... even so, I cant imagine why only 1 blacksmith otherwise

Nests max out in around 4 hours now, so as long as you check in every now and then to collect gold from your nest, you'll be earning a lot more than training fields.

Also, one blacksmith tend to be for players who usually open chests to get fodder for enhancing, hence not needing blacksmiths.

forcefed4door
09-23-2013, 06:21 AM
Nests max out in around 4 hours now, so as long as you check in every now and then to collect gold from your nest, you'll be earning a lot more than training fields.
Also, one blacksmith tend to be for players who usually open chests to get fodder for enhancing, hence not needing blacksmiths.

Yeh no need fir more than one Smith. Spend gems on chests for enhancing points and spend tons of gems to finish armour on the fly in the Smith. Def. Throwing around alot of cash for a video game haha. Figure it takes almost 3 Days to craft a boss armour, with 1 Smith there is no way to get things done without gems gems gems

Replicatorz
09-23-2013, 07:14 AM
I currently have 4 armor smiths, bought #4 for this quest line with free gems. After its over I will probably go back to having 3 smiths. I have found 3 to be a good balance between income and crafting for my game play (not a gem buyer). I don't understand how non gem buyers could survive with one or two smiths.

Lieda
09-23-2013, 07:52 AM
That would need to be done like a ritual, also, once you get to sleep theres several hours that the nest will be there, producing no more, you'd need to time your sleep lol. Also, assuming people have lives, theres likely to have many times in wich people wouldnt be able to check for the nests gold in such a strict timeframe, as said, assuming they have lives.

nooow... yes , nests under the ritual agenda would produce more gold... but training fields are so much more reliable.][

hehe, but i have to give to it to you, the nests are so cute

Eunuchorn
09-23-2013, 11:41 AM
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zpse4c3fa4f.png

Training fields are just so, so ugly. It started as an aesthetics thing, & even before the "boost" to nests, they were better than TFs even if you slept 10 hours. I believe the new nest actually maxes in 5 hours at 5500, so *if* I go to sleep, I won't have all that much lost time.

blackheart5
09-23-2013, 12:35 PM
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zpse4c3fa4f.png

Training fields are just so, so ugly. It started as an aesthetics thing, & even before the "boost" to nests, they were better than TFs even if you slept 10 hours. I believe the new nest actually maxes in 5 hours at 5500, so *if* I go to sleep, I won't have all that much lost time.

I hope this is a troll tf's max out more gold in about 12 hrs wich is more then enuff time to sleep and have gold

Synovia
09-23-2013, 01:25 PM

50 EP Combos:
• Spirit+H2O
• Spirit+Air
• Fire+Air
• Fire+Earth
• Crius + Fire mono

You made a decision. Be an adult and deal with the consequences.

BethMo
09-23-2013, 04:40 PM
Just to get back to the original "Time for LE Quest" topic of this thread...

I've finished, using no gems and a dozen or so potions, in half of the allowed time. I'm a top level player with epic armor. So this quest should be quite reasonable for the average forum member to complete before time expires. Kudos to Gree.

Eunuchorn
09-23-2013, 08:12 PM
I hope this is a troll tf's max out more gold in about 12 hrs wich is more then enuff time to sleep and have gold

Actually, they don't. And the point was even if they did, all TFs is the most aesthetically displeasing castle you can design.
On top of that, I did this when nests capped at 2500 in 2 hours, & still found myself trying to gather before 50% during frequent bouts of insomnia.

What is the new gather point? 10%?

Daenerys
09-23-2013, 09:06 PM
Just to get back to the original "Time for LE Quest" topic of this thread...

I've finished, using no gems and a dozen or so potions, in half of the allowed time. I'm a top level player with epic armor. So this quest should be quite reasonable for the average forum member to complete before time expires. Kudos to Gree.

Where did you farm Phoenix feathers? That one is a real PITA, I get so many mystic cloths, rather than feathers.

Thanks!

Eunuchorn
09-23-2013, 09:15 PM
Where did you farm Phoenix feathers? That one is a real PITA, I get so many mystic cloths, rather than feathers.

Thanks!

Grind your teeth & do DP4-1 over & over. There's rumor clicking the quest text to be sent to Blazing Tides yields better drops.

BethMo
09-23-2013, 09:39 PM

Thanks!

I did Kingdom of Darkness Honor stage screens 1 & 2 with my air, water, and main knights, Blazing Tides Normal stage with Fire knight, and Misty Marsh Normal or KoD Epic screen 1 with spirit and earth knights. Actually finished feathers first, I think I needed 18 more hydra scales when the feathers were done and I stopped doing Honor stage.

The drop rates on KoD Honor were really bad, but doing that sequence gave about half a level before running out of hitpoints. So one run was that sequence until I leveled, then that sequence again putting me a bit over halfway to the next level, then rest until hitpoints regenerated. Finished on the 5th of these runs. Without the epic armors & High Commander bonus, of course, I wouldn't have been able to get that far per run and it would have taken longer.

Daenerys
09-23-2013, 09:47 PM
Grind your teeth & do DP4-1 over & over. There's rumor clicking the quest text to be sent to Blazing Tides yields better drops.

Thanks, back to grinding :-)

I did Kingdom of Darkness Honor stage screens 1 & 2 with my air, water, and main knights, Blazing Tides Normal stage with Fire knight, and Misty Marsh Normal or KoD Epic screen 1 with spirit and earth knights. Actually finished feathers first, I think I needed 18 more hydra scales when the feathers were done and I stopped doing Honor stage.

The drop rates on KoD Honor were really bad, but doing that sequence gave about half a level before running out of hitpoints. So one run was that sequence until I leveled, then that sequence again putting me a bit over halfway to the next level, then rest until hitpoints regenerated. Finished on the 5th of these runs. Without the epic armors & High Commander bonus, of course, I wouldn't have been able to get that far per run and it would have taken longer.

Thank you. Always appreciate your posts, full of helpful data and info.