PDA

View Full Version : Why are such blatantly hacked account constantly over looked???

archambeau
09-20-2013, 08:10 PM
I am disgusted by level 90 and under players with every building leveled up to 10 defense buildings included WITH INCREDIBLY INFLATED STATS that are overlooked by gree even after being reported. When is anything going to be done about this android hack among others that is such common knowledge. They aren't spending gold. They are stealing from Gree so I don't understand why they protect them or at least ignore them makes me sick! It makes this harm impossible for long time (3 years) players to even remotely compete and I have spend thousands on gold to help my syndicate and have half the stats of someone that has played a few months and am 140 levels higher!!!!! What ever happened to the zero tolerance policy on cheating????

brandocommando
09-20-2013, 08:21 PM
How do you know they aren't spending gold? And maybe they've been in a top 10/25/50 syn for a while to increase their stats...?

bald zeemer
09-20-2013, 08:25 PM
The android issue you refer to has been fixed. Those who've had their hoods nerfed even have the nerve to send in tickets to ask them to be fixed and/or to post on the forum complaining about it.

TMI
09-20-2013, 08:28 PM
Since all this talk about stats inflation, i was curious BZ, what are the stats for the items in your signature? XM Sniper Rifle, etc.

bald zeemer
09-20-2013, 08:36 PM
XM Sniper Rifle is 12145/7195 with a 25% upgrade time reduction mod, .50 cal garter pistol is 19007/17545 with a 7% mafia attack mod, and the Supercar is 60k/40k with 15% explosive attack.

TMI
09-20-2013, 08:43 PM
XM Sniper Rifle is 12145/7195 with a 25% upgrade time reduction mod, .50 cal garter pistol is 19007/17545 with a 7% mafia attack mod, and the Supercar is 60k/40k with 15% explosive attack.

Holy smokes! Thanks. :)

Rexantexan
09-20-2013, 09:22 PM
I saw a player on level 111 today with 114 Brutal Night Rides @ 2k each , lol , thats 228k without any bonuses applied ... Only reason I looked is because said player is on my rivals list and when I robbed him 3 days ago , he was at 400k in stats ... Today he is 600k+ ... I dunno how to post the pic of the outrageous vehicle.inventory or I would ....

bald zeemer
09-20-2013, 09:48 PM
upload to a third party site (photobucket, etc), then [ img ] url of image here [ /img], without spaces.

Rexantexan
09-20-2013, 09:57 PM
http://s14.postimg.org/djgunxgwt/Screenshot_2013_09_21_03_54_54.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/djgunxgwt/)

Rexantexan
09-20-2013, 09:58 PM
Didnt know how much to crop as I didnt wanna get nagged at by anyone.....

bald zeemer
09-20-2013, 10:42 PM
That's a bonus weapon for hitting the 5k (?) gold bonus program tier. Only 1 can be owned by any player. Clearly a hacker.

Sirius
09-20-2013, 10:44 PM
Toss me a pm with all the info/ticket id and I will be glad to pass it on.

IAmABanana
09-21-2013, 01:35 AM
The android issue you refer to has been fixed. Those who've had their hoods nerfed even have the nerve to send in tickets to ask them to be fixed and/or to post on the forum complaining about it.

fixed... LOL.

http://i42.tinypic.com/svgmxg.jpg

This guy is maxing out Syn Bonuses for $2 PayPal money / $Billion and he's selling boss killers like this for the syn boss event. GREE has NOT fixed ANYTHING.

BigMoney
09-21-2013, 01:48 AM
fixed... LOL.

This guy is maxing out Syn Bonuses for $2 PayPal money / $Billion and he's selling boss killers like this for the syn boss event. GREE has NOT fixed ANYTHING.

It's sad the lengths people will go. Unfortunately GREE will only ban singular individual cheaters once they've been caught and caused enough damage, but they never do anything to rectify or punish those players who knowingly and intentionally benefit from such cheaters. Hacker donates $200 billion to your syndicate? Hacker gets banned, syndicate keeps bonuses. Hacker kills 300 bosses for your syndicate? Hacker gets banned, syndicate keeps boss prizes. Hackers help your syndicate reach Top 25 in a syndicate war? Hackers get banned, syndicate keeps Top 25 prizes. On and on.

And I'm really overselling the "hacker get banned" part. In reality, it's "send a ticket and a follow up ticket each time they close your ticket with no action-- err, 'we don't disclose the results of our investigation'-- for 3 separate follow-up tickets, and hacker will get banned 3 month later, maybe.

Randolph
09-21-2013, 01:58 AM
I think the entire team of smart but deadly should be stripped from the boss prizes.! The fact that they even are publicly exposing this pic hence the reason why the player code is in there is evidence that it a 2 nd account of one of the other player and therefor is not isolated to a single hacker. Also the lvl of this player strongly suggests that this hacked character has been created must for the boss event. I say take away all boss prizes and half the syn bonusses to punish them and to make a example to the rest of the cc community that hacking will be strongly condemned to prevent future incidents like this

CohibAA
09-21-2013, 02:04 AM
I think the entire team of smart but deadly should be stripped from the boss prizes.! The fact that they even are publicly exposing this pic hence the reason why the player code is in there is evidence that it a 2 nd account of one of the other player and therefor is not isolated to a single hacker. Also the lvl of this player strongly suggests that this hacked character has been created must for the boss event. I say take away all boss prizes and half the syn bonusses to punish them and to make a example to the rest of the cc community that hacking will be strongly condemned to prevent future incidents like this

LOLz. You must be new around here.

Killa killa
09-21-2013, 02:07 AM
The real deal about Crime City, Fight Club,the Indians, and Payam.
The real scoop about Crime City, Fight Club, the Indians, and Payam.

How many noobs have ever heard of a player named Payam? Or how about Noodles? You have likely heard the stories of the legends of crime city, but do you know the truth? I doubt it.

Payam and Noodles were actually friends. They both were young, up and coming, programmers who decided to start making apps. They came up with an idea for a mafia based pvp game with global potential. It took some time to get it to the beta stage, but once testing began they knew they had something. Noodles took care of the mechanics of the game, while Payam handled the graphics. It really came along nicely.

They found a small gaming company that had the capability to get the app published and on the market. This company was Funzio. That's right guys, Payam and Noodles made Crime City.

They both played the game, everyone in their office, friends, and family played the game. It was fun and the rivalries were with people you actually knew. They wondered how it would be for strangers to battle. It was time to push a beta app to the public market and find out.

They were surprised at how popular it was. They continued to play the game. While playing they found that people actually got angry when they were robbed of pixelated cash. These people then spent real money on better items to get revenge. It was then they knew they were onto something. They continued pushing people's buttons as individual players and the revenues increased. Family and friends became paid game players. It was going great.

The popularity continued to grow and Funzio decided to buy the game outright. The team was happy about this and excited for the big payday they had worked so hard for. The time came for the terms, and this is where it went wrong. Noodles felt that it was his game mechanics that made the app what it was, and Payam felt it was his graphics that made it so popular. Noodles argued that it was his hours of writing code and creating algorithms that was the real work and he should get a bigger piece of the pie. Payam countered that it was the graphics and the time spent drafting concepts and creating maps that really made it boom. He too wanted a bigger piece. This created huge problems amongst the friends. In the end Funzio agreed with Noodles and he was given a larger amount than Payam, though the both were well compensated. We all watched their private problems play out publicly in the game.

They had both signed non disclosure agreements so could never mention a word about this. They both retained small royalties percentages, and those would be forfeited if they said anything. They fought each other in game and people began to notice. They identified with one or the other and chose sides. They created groups to battle groups. This was for personal reasons, but also for monetary gain. They had their royalties, remember? It continued on until they both had outgrown their dislike of each other.

Payam retired from the game and graphic design industry and is now pursuing his true passion, photography. He is quite talented and highly sought after. Check the web, he's all over it.

Noodles made a few more apps for funzio and then left game making all together. He officially retired, at a young age, and enjoys his royalties from multiple published games. Last I heard he was looking to buy an old castle in Ireland, or something like that.

Now, that brings me to the crews of Crime City.

Lets start with Karma Crew, Payams first group. This was his first experiment on getting in game players to spend. It worked and other crews sprouted. Some created by players, some created by Funzio employees. It spread like wildfire.

The Indians were Noodles' group. He did very well at finding people to spend, so well in fact that it began to run itself. He didn't have to push for spenders, they just did. It made the Indians the strongest group for a time. It became a problem as players began to feel bullied by them and quit playing. This was the opposite of what they wanted. They needed players in order to make money, so running them away was not good. From this, Fight Club was born.

Fight Club was put together to gain the revenues of those that felt bullied by the Indians. Two employees actually built that crew by hand picking the people to join. They had inside information, like spending records, and used that info to pick the candidates. It worked and the revenues jumped considerably.

The changes in the game, such as syndicates, are the biggest money maker thus far, but the plants in the game continue. There are 225 Gree employees that play the game for a living. Their job is to drive revenues. They have had employees in the game since the beginning. They are in most crews, bigger crews have more than one. Some get outed as hackers, but are just poorly put together admin accounts.

This may be a little hard to swallow....

----------------------------------------------------------------

To me, this outlines that cc was spring boarded by the player database, the same player database that has been recently confirmed, on forum, as a violation of TOS. Yet, it is still being utilized to efficiently,and effectively, recruit gold spenders. It also explains how top teams have grown into multiple teams of dominance so quickly. Isn't their name enough?

I'm not saying syndicates shouldn't stack their money, but the means in which it happens is already a violation of TOS, and they continue to read info that is not available to all players. Gree does nothing about it, or players/teams who are also hacking the system or selling accounts. It should be an outrage from all players but it just so happens that there are so many glitches/f ups/malfunctions, who has time to dig deep into what is really eating itself from the inside out?

Randolph
09-21-2013, 02:10 AM
LOLz. You must be new around here.

Not even close, but have been off forum for a month lol

bald zeemer
09-21-2013, 02:14 AM
To me, this outlines that cc was spring boarded by the player database, the same player database that has been recently confirmed, on forum, as a violation of TOS.

*sigh*

1. The story you have is an elaborate piece of fanfic from the days when CK/Inds was the biggest stoush in CC.
2. The database came about post-introduction of syndicates, and in fact post-Indian as challengers, let along top dogs.
3. It is stunningly easy to spot if someone is a big gold spender if you simply go to their hood and check their profile.
4. Prior to the jump of the big Inds to SAS, SAS (and RG) had nothing to do with Inds, or the CK/Inds or FC/Inds conflict.

So what has happened is that you have found an amusing (and ancient) piece of fiction and shoe-horned your favourite issue of 3 months ago into it, in a desperate attempt at relevance.

The Real Bosses
09-21-2013, 02:19 AM
I am disgusted by level 90 and under players with every building leveled up to 10 defense buildings included WITH INCREDIBLY INFLATED STATS that are overlooked by gree even after being reported. When is anything going to be done about this android hack among others that is such common knowledge. They aren't spending gold. They are stealing from Gree so I don't understand why they protect them or at least ignore them makes me sick! It makes this harm impossible for long time (3 years) players to even remotely compete and I have spend thousands on gold to help my syndicate and have half the stats of someone that has played a few months and am 140 levels higher!!!!! What ever happened to the zero tolerance policy on cheating????

Are you for real chad... You had a player in your syndicate for many battle that was donating a lot fo money and he was a time hacker with every building on lvl 10 defense and money and you knew this... And now he is no longer im your syndicate and you sudenly against time hacker.

Killa killa
09-21-2013, 02:33 AM
*sigh*

1. The story you have is an elaborate piece of fanfic from the days when CK/Inds was the biggest stoush in CC.
2. The database came about post-introduction of syndicates, and in fact post-Indian as challengers, let along top dogs.
3. It is stunningly easy to spot if someone is a big gold spender if you simply go to their hood and check their profile.
4. Prior to the jump of the big Inds to SAS, SAS (and RG) had nothing to do with Inds, or the CK/Inds or FC/Inds conflict.

So what has happened is that you have found an amusing (and ancient) piece of fiction and shoe-horned your favourite issue of 3 months ago into it, in a desperate attempt at relevance.

1. I said, if true.
2. The fact the database is post syndicate, in your opinion, doesn't mean that it's not used still today. Maybe it means that you don't use it anymore, but most don't know what it is or can do, let alone, that it's not still happening. Which, I believe, has only been perfected.
3. Let's face it, with all the current events, wouldn't we all want a tool to speed the process of recruiting?
4. Nobody has ever confirmed that it is no longer possible. Only the people that stepped forward, saying that they don't use it, anymore.

Bz, this should always be relevant until confirmation throw someone other than a person that used it. With proof.

bald zeemer
09-21-2013, 03:00 AM
I never used the database. As I repeatedly stated during that ridiculous thread, and as was proven by Killshot, the proven pro-hacking coward, I was a target.

My issue here is that you repost that silly story as if it's evidence about the DB in a thread where someone is posting real evidence of real hacking. It almost seems like you're trying to deflect attention.

TMI
09-21-2013, 03:24 AM
I dont know about when the database started or how it can be used.

I just wanted to state that it is STILL CURRENTLY in existance. BZ, your profile was obtained 3 hrs before that post was put up in the other thread.

Just making sure NOONE forgets that it is STILL in existence.

bald zeemer
09-21-2013, 03:41 AM
Yes, in use by KS who was in hiding. I have no doubt he still has access, but he is such a pariah that he can't resurface under his old name, or give away clear indications of his identity.
Surely the bigger issue than his use of the database is that he wasn't banned for the baddad incident.

Dipstik
09-21-2013, 07:51 AM
I dont know about when the database started or how it can be used.

I just wanted to state that it is STILL CURRENTLY in existance. BZ, your profile was obtained 3 hrs before that post was put up in the other thread.

Just making sure NOONE forgets that it is STILL in existence.

And still no big deal.

bald zeemer
09-21-2013, 08:04 AM
I saw this a couple of days ago. It seems gree games will soon implode on themselves.

If you're looking for somewhere to spend your newly saved cash, I have a few bridges I'm willing to sell. Guaranteed good prices.

Rexantexan
09-21-2013, 12:05 PM
http://s21.postimg.org/9rjw2sbhv/Screenshot_2013_09_21_04_27_17.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/9rjw2sbhv/)

Yesterday

Rexantexan
09-21-2013, 12:06 PM
http://s23.postimg.org/wphqcrq47/Screenshot_2013_09_21_17_49_15.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/wphqcrq47/)

Today .... Apparently our friend reads the forums ,lol ... why do I spend money again ?

GT Yellowjackets
09-21-2013, 12:18 PM
My mini was just attacked by an obvious cash hacker on Level 30 with a level 10 jewelry store and 36 billion cash on hand. My ticket about it got the usual fob off.

beyond h, tam and other well kent faces such as Balthazar, who could possibly afford a L10 jewlery store? far less someone on L30 with their other buildings L1?

CCKallDAY
09-21-2013, 01:37 PM
My mini was just attacked by an obvious cash hacker on Level 30 with a level 10 jewelry store and 36 billion cash on hand. My ticket about it got the usual fob off.

beyond h, tam and other well kent faces such as Balthazar, who could possibly afford a L10 jewlery store? far less someone on L30 with their other buildings L1?Euchred, AppleMacGuy, Trev, maybe Jmeijer could get it to level 8?

CCKallDAY
09-21-2013, 01:38 PM
My guesses ^

GT Yellowjackets
09-21-2013, 02:01 PM
Are you suggesting I was wrong to auto think cash hacker when saw a 'player' with $36 billion, L10 jewlry store and mundane buildings otherwise on level 30????

Sure you can buy in-game cash.................how much real world money must that 'player' spent?

(BF) Tuna
09-21-2013, 02:02 PM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g272/rzrsk8rm/238b4fe5-b232-42ec-b5b8-dab791873f1b_zps37ecded6.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g272/rzrsk8rm/78777d11-8989-44db-9aa9-735f9e97fc60_zps3ad9df6a.jpg

O rly, Nash? You have TWO Blingmobiles? And almost 500 of those eh?

This was during the Syndicate event. I could disclose which Syndicate he was part of but that's probably against the ToS. Oh and... GREE wouldn't do anything about it anyways. ZzzZzzZ

And.... Hold on.... Why do we have to PM Mods or send in Tickets (that take days upon days to be responded to), in order to get hackers removed from the game??? Shouldn't you be proactively trying to remove them... Ya know... To protect your valued customers. With this seeming influx of hackers it's very hard to bring one's self to spend any more gold on an already GREEdily managed game...

GT Yellowjackets
09-21-2013, 02:20 PM
LOL tuna - that is pretty much case closed!!!!

BigMoney
09-21-2013, 03:47 PM
Euchred, AppleMacGuy, Trev, maybe Jmeijer could get it to level 8?

The higher your IPH is, the cheaper in-game cash becomes (to purchase a vault of cash, I mean). They also have a cash program similar to the gold bonus program, although many players are able to get an L10 Gem Store more easily than others because of a large number of upgrade cost/time modifiers. Moreover, a lot of players in top syndicate will simply purchase the cash required to complete an LTB, and I've seen quite a few legitimate L10 Gem Stores now. Not that purchasing cash is even necessary for an L10 Gem Store-- there are at least a few members in DFA who have good (but not astronomical) IPHs that got a L10 Gem Store without purchasing any cash whatsoever. And your guesses are terrible, by the way. I'm pretty sure AMG and Trev could get an L10 Gem Store without breaking a sweat. They could (and probably already) have two of them without breaking a sweat.

JediPimp
09-21-2013, 04:00 PM
There needs to be a sticky thread with all the hackers people come across

ploop
09-21-2013, 04:21 PM
http://s21.postimg.org/9rjw2sbhv/Screenshot_2013_09_21_04_27_17.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/9rjw2sbhv/)

Yesterday

a few weeks ago he wasn't that strong about 200k defense and i beat him
hey i attacked him and won. that's not fair to you rex. since thats near my level, what's your ingame name. mine is in my signature

Rexantexan
09-21-2013, 05:03 PM
Well Alex of course ... Lmao

CohibAA
09-21-2013, 05:14 PM
There needs to be a sticky thread with all the hackers people come across

Great idea, but in GREE-land they lock and bury the threads like this with evidence, and ban those responsible for posting the evidence. Neat, huh?

(BF) Tuna
09-21-2013, 11:43 PM
GREE has written a script to remove the supposed-to-be gold items that got handed out for FREE.. How long did that take to be sorted out? 8hrs?

I mean, come on.. This guy had TWO of an item that was given to ONE player in the game (correct me if I'm wrong but the blingmobile was for a PvP Brawl #1 Individual Rank). How is there not a script that, at the very minimum, throws up a red flag on that player..?

Multi-Million $$$... Needs a more proactive QA team.... Please

baptistpreach
09-22-2013, 12:11 AM
I really do hope they ban the cheaters. The fact they don't almost gives validity to the claim that some are actually employees!

BigMoney
09-22-2013, 12:35 AM
GREE has written a script to remove the supposed-to-be gold items that got handed out for FREE.. How long did that take to be sorted out? 8hrs?

I mean, come on.. This guy had TWO of an item that was given to ONE player in the game (correct me if I'm wrong but the blingmobile was for a PvP Brawl #1 Individual Rank). How is there not a script that, at the very minimum, throws up a red flag on that player..?

Multi-Million $$$... Needs a more proactive QA team.... Please

The Blingmobile was a Top 1 prize in a Collect-20. It has a +1 building upgrades modifier. It belongs to TW Lui in DFA.

(BF) Tuna
09-22-2013, 12:53 AM
The Blingmobile was a Top 1 prize in a Collect-20. It has a +1 building upgrades modifier. It belongs to TW Lui in DFA.

Ty for the clarification. I knew it was (supposed to be) a one of a kind item..

All I can say is that, I hope there's such a script in place and these hackers have found a way through that authentication process. Inventory checks upon connecting to the server should be mandatory..

BigMoney
09-22-2013, 01:15 AM
I hear you, but there isn't, and I've worn my voice thin over it. It seems like there should be restrictions in place that immediately throw up red flags, such as when a player has items from the upcoming syndicate war, they have multiples of one of a kind items (e.g. Top 1 prizes, syndicate war prizes, etc), they have impossible inventories of cash/RP items that far exceed what is reasonable on their IPH/fight totals/etc, and so on.

But there isn't. Because GREE doesn't care about cheaters. The only way these players get caught is by reports from other players. Sad but true. GREE is more concerned with pushing event after buggy event, stacking multiple events on top of each other at the same time, etc-- preventing obvious cheaters is pretty low on their list of priorities.

GT Yellowjackets
09-22-2013, 01:40 AM
Gree will continue to ban people who complain about the glitchers/hackers so long as genuine players continue to buy gold to out-perform the the glitchers/hackers.

It is no big mystery.

JediPimp
09-22-2013, 04:44 AM
Well just keep a thread and keep bumping it, if greed don't like it who cares, worst they can do is ban you... Proxy server son gets around that.

Rexantexan
09-22-2013, 02:13 PM
Well my hacker is still playing , perhaps ill ask him to chime in on this thread , he's obviously more knowledgeable on this subject , lol , I'll make sure to post this link on his wall .... BTW I left the Big Top Ltb in the background so one could gather how recent this actually is ....

http://s10.postimg.org/ycl9y0ro5/20130922_201223.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/ycl9y0ro5/)

BigMoney
09-22-2013, 02:24 PM
Have you sent a ticket about it, and has it received a response yet? If you get the, "Thank you for contacting Gree Support. I'm looking into this player now. While we do not share the results of our investigations or detail any actions taken, we do appreciate you bringing this to our attention." response, it means nothing is being done, and you should send a follow-up ticket (https://games.gree-support.net/requests). If it hasn't received a response yet, then be patient. GREE used to be a hell of a lot slower than they are now.

Rexantexan
09-22-2013, 02:41 PM
I would rather just post it here and let their mods deal with it , as well as let their customers see what they are up against (gold wise) ...Ive been waiting exactly a week today Big Money to get my own account back due to a broken phone , to burden their expertness any further would be simply asking for it .... Frankly I dont blame the hacks nor are upset with them , I mean why waste thousands of dollars when you can get even better for less and without penalties ? BTW I PMed Sirius when he asked.me.to.days ago on this , apparently to.no avail.

jmeijer
09-22-2013, 03:23 PM
Euchred, AppleMacGuy, Trev, maybe Jmeijer could get it to level 8?I'm nothing compared to those other three. My IPH is 16,6m - and the second top 100 modifier helped a lot. I could've upgraded it to 8, but decided to do NC to 10 first. Both my NC's are at 10 now, so it's LTB's only for me.

JediPimp
09-22-2013, 03:39 PM
I suppose the other thing to consider is that while there are people out there cheating, people will just but more gold to beat them. I've said it before, buying gold/stats is a mugs game.

minion
09-23-2013, 04:02 AM
a few weeks ago he wasn't that strong about 200k defense and i beat him
hey i attacked him and won. that's not fair to you rex. since thats near my level, what's your ingame name. mine is in my signature

I remember seeing few pvps back n he wasn't worth hitting...now he'll worth a lot.. dont think I'll b able to beat him by d next PvP if his stats rise in this fashion

reticlover
09-23-2013, 07:43 AM
i was playing yesterday on my lvl 157 account and robbed a guys casino's. he had to be hacking due to the fact that u can buy the casino untill lvl 185. i forgot the players name and forgot to take a screenshot cause it was 4am in the morning and was tired.

sticks and stones
09-24-2013, 09:59 AM
found a player early this morning with these items

infiltrator mask (1500/2538) x179
disperse grenade (400/618) x100
garrote blade (395/350) x206

what I want to know is this a hacker and what do you do if it is?

minion
09-24-2013, 10:26 AM
found a player early this morning with these items

infiltrator mask (1500/2538) x179
disperse grenade (400/618) x100
garrote blade (395/350) x206

what I want to know is this a hacker and what do you do if it is?

it s a hacked account for sure.. report to gree with all the proof u have.. but it will be in vain..

gsxr_07
09-24-2013, 10:32 AM
fixed... LOL.

I would paypal some one real money to max out my teams bonuses legit or a hacker

GU7 F4WK3S
09-24-2013, 10:47 AM
fixed... LOL.

Did the hacker send you this screenshot? I'm confused why it says 'My Profile' and not 'Rivals Profile'.

gsxr_07
09-24-2013, 10:54 AM
Lol good call never noticed it said my profile lol

Assault and Flattery
09-24-2013, 11:05 AM
Please just send in tickets instead of calling people out publicly. The easiest way for support to look someone up is either by the mafia code (which they realize you might not have) or if you post something to their wall and tell support what you posted, as that's a really easy way to track them. Even if the player deletes the comment, it's viewable on our end.

Otherwise, this stuff:
Name
Level
What you want them to look at
Syndicate name (if you have it)
Mafia code (if you have it)
Screenshot of their comment wall (if they have a common name or change it constantly, it's hard to look up)