PDA

View Full Version : Rewarding is done

Dr Girlfriend
09-20-2013, 07:50 PM
Impressive customer service, as always.

Does it make any sense at all to the powers that be at Gree that adequately compensating the people who are stupid enough to actually spend money on this game might be a better business model? Does it cost you a penny more to reward the players who electronically send you thousands of dollars?

bobtodd
09-20-2013, 07:56 PM
gree knows they did wrong and there not gonna fix it 100%

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 08:06 PM
I just glad they finally ambled to a half acceptable solution after their series of screw-ups.

1. Let's mess up the matchmaking system for 6 hours
2. Oh sorry, let's fix that by adding another 6 hours to war, everyone will love that
3. Oh sorry, let's fix that by unexpectedly unextending war 6 hours, that'll do
4. Okay, to make it up to you, we'll let you all drive the 10th, 25th, etc places up to absurdly high totals, and then we will extend the prize tiers to teams with over 7 million IP less than you with 2 minutes remaining (after you spent all day spending)
5. Oh okay, sorry about that, to make it up to you, we will reward only the #10, the #25, the #50 team etc with additional prizes as competition. It makes sense for the #10 team to get better prizes than the #4-9 teams.
6. Oh okay, my bad, we'll give all the teams in the Top 10 a Top 10 prize, and all the teams in 11-25th a Top 25 prize etc.

At this point, it's good enough for me. I don't really want to push and see what else GREE can screw up.

TMI
09-20-2013, 08:12 PM
I just glad they finally ambled to a half acceptable solution after their series of screw-ups.

2. Oh sorry, let's fix that by adding another 6 hours to war, everyone will love that
4. Okay, to make it up to you, we'll let you all drive the 10th, 25th, etc places up to absurdly high totals, and then we will extend the prize tiers to teams with over 7 million IP less than you with 2 minutes remaining (after you spent all day spending)
5. Oh okay, sorry about that, to make it up to you, we will reward only the #10, the #25, the #50 team etc with additional prizes as competition. It makes sense for the #10 team to get better prizes than the #4-9 teams.
6. Oh okay, my bad, we'll give all the teams in the Top 10 a Top 10 prize, and all the teams in 11-25th a Top 25 prize etc.

At this point, it's good enough for me. I don't really want to push and see what else GREE can screw up.

LMAO. that's so true. you're SO right.

This reminds me of that Ernie and Bert cookie episode when Bert complained that the cookie sizes were different, and Ernie kept biting a little off each one over and over cuz they were never the same.
Ernie ended up eating both cookies by the end and Bert got none!

Ya, GREE. Please stop now! thanks anyways LMAO!! :D

Timmaaay
09-20-2013, 08:14 PM
Since the thread was locked, I wanted to apologize for yelling in the other forum. I was frustrated. Happy it's now resolved.

brandocommando
09-20-2013, 08:15 PM

Can't wait to see what they'll do next week. 🙈

XO_Apes
09-20-2013, 08:22 PM
@Assault&Flattery: Maybe I was harsh when I stated that Gree's reputation preceded itself. I don't want to be unfair. So perhaps you can explain Gree's reasoning why you would not award a team their tier and all the prizes awarded to the tiers below.

I'm confident if you had told the top 50 and 75 teams, they would get stuck with an extra +15% cash from jobs or +5% armor defense modifiers--they would have gladly saved their gold and went for a top 100 finish.

Perhaps we should start a poll, would you rather spend 10 extra vaults for a +15% cash from job mod or save the 10 extra vaults and get +10% income mod? Thoughts?

FOAD
09-20-2013, 08:29 PM
Removing the mods across the board would negate any of your arguments. Want to push your luck? Even syns that were not entitled to an extra weapon now have an issue with syns below them getting an extra weapon with a mod. Weapon yes, Mod no.

XO_Apes
09-20-2013, 08:43 PM
Removing the mods across the board would negate any of your arguments. Want to push your luck? Even syns that were not entitled to an extra weapon now have an issue with syns below them getting an extra weapon with a mod. Weapon yes, Mod no.

Regardless, I earned the prizes for my tier and for all the tiers beneath me--with or without mods.

My team earned it. I earned it. Anything less is unsatisfactory and unacceptable.

bald zeemer
09-20-2013, 08:54 PM
You were awarded those prizes.

KemoKidd
09-20-2013, 09:05 PM
Wow. I just got 15% more payout from jobs while teams worse than ours got an additional 10% iph increase. I think you all know how I feel right now! :mad:

I seriously wish I could "downgrade" my prize to the top 100 prize. Really I would take ANY other modifier! You listened to Fight Club when they told you that modifier is worthless and changed it for them. I guess I have to buy more gold for my wish to become a reality.

cc thunder
09-20-2013, 09:28 PM
Wow. I just got 15% more payout from jobs while teams worse than ours got an additional 10% iph increase. I think you all know how I feel right now. I am in the exact same boat sir, in my country it is what is known as a "**** move"

Sirius
09-20-2013, 10:41 PM
Appreciate the feedback folks. The issue has been addressed. I know folks are going to be fustrated regardless.

Going to close this and other threads as the negative comments etc do not improve things.