PDA

View Full Version : Most Wanted LTQ

Assault and Flattery
09-20-2013, 03:05 PM
IT IS TIME! New LTQ, get awesome prizes. The stats on the last one are insane. Go!

Min level req is lvl 25.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/mostwanted_zps10581cd9.jpg?t=1379700013

Ryan the Great8
09-20-2013, 03:06 PM
Good to see you and thanks A&F

AK-47
09-20-2013, 03:06 PM
OK whiners can start! What else do you want now?

Thanks btw A&F. :cool:

kingofwale
09-20-2013, 03:11 PM
how come we get sticky on this while a NEW event didn't get any info whatsoever?

Deadwater
09-20-2013, 03:11 PM
Any modifiers on that final beast?

dgwalker
09-20-2013, 03:17 PM
What are the number of times we have to beat each boss per level?

-Dgwalker

IT IS TIME! New LTQ, get awesome prizes. The stats on the last one are insane. Go!

Min level req is lvl 25.

MF~
09-20-2013, 03:18 PM
how come we get sticky on this while a NEW event didn't get any info whatsoever?

It's a Feature, called Surprise!

Stop complaining, buy more gold.

ploop
09-20-2013, 03:23 PM
thanks a&f.

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 03:23 PM
Wow, so I guess we're going the route of massive stat inflation, eh? Who cares if you spent 2-3 vaults per LTQ for 8 LTQs (approx 5k final prize each time), this one single LTQ makes all of those other ones irrelevant. This is the sort of thing that makes me want to quit the game, how quickly GREE works to make your stats irrelevant if you take even the slightest break from spending. That's unbelievable.

Dipstik
09-20-2013, 03:28 PM
I think it's more like creating a whole new bracket for MAJOR gold spenders. What is the stats/gold ratio compared to previous events?

The Reaper
09-20-2013, 03:29 PM
Given the name of the LTQ, the number of goals, and my experience thus far, it appears this is a Hit Every Boss on Every Level sort of LTQ. Making that assumption, here is the summary table for this LTQ... Please let me know if something is incorrect.

Updates: I updated the table based on BigMoney's data and I have reports that South End Projects and Boardwalk are skipped. Of course, Canal Street was skipped as well. I have not verified if all maps are in the correct order, but they are listed in order of appearance.

Most Wanted LTQ Rewards and Totals*:
http://i.imgur.com/sUiVV54.png

Most Wanted LTQ Job List*:
http://i.imgur.com/WHr8WXQ.png

*See assumption above.

The_
09-20-2013, 03:29 PM
It's a good thing I've never spent a single penny on this game. I could feel the frustration of the gold spenders.

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 03:31 PM
I think it's more like creating a whole new bracket for MAJOR gold spenders. What is the stats/gold ratio compared to previous events?

Yeah, seems you might be right. If this is the "kill 1 boss from every map" like I hear it is, then the last levels are obviously absurd energy-wise. A few of the 250s have prehit all the bosses all the way up that far, of course, because they did they exact same thing in MW a few months (?) back I believe.

Bartolo
09-20-2013, 03:40 PM
does anyone else feel like gree has given up?

bobtodd
09-20-2013, 03:43 PM
im feeling it

Stooboot
09-20-2013, 03:45 PM
I used to like this better than modern war because of there ridiculous events now cc has become a freak version of that. Im off to play gta screw this

Antheus
09-20-2013, 03:52 PM
.....last hundred meters cash cow milking....👎

bobtodd
09-20-2013, 03:52 PM
im wondering why im still playing

Ryan the Great8
09-20-2013, 04:00 PM
does anyone else feel like gree has given up?

Honestly not feeling that even a little bit. They are putting out more events than ever before and making more money than ever before. The dramatic stat inflation that is happening makes new accounts feel as though they have a better chance to compete, which leads them to buy more gold. The recent changes to the Elite event and now the change to the LTQ will reward higher level players that have already put in the time and money to get to where they are.

Now, I admit that I don't know what game platform you have put together that has been so much more successful than Gree's has been. I understand a lot of players frustrations lately, but to think the game is dying or that the developers have given up just isn't a logical conclusion to the events that are happening.

Bartolo
09-20-2013, 04:08 PM
Honestly not feeling that even a little bit. They are putting out more events than ever before and making more money than ever before. The dramatic stat inflation that is happening makes new accounts feel as though they have a better chance to compete, which leads them to buy more gold. The recent changes to the Elite event and now the change to the LTQ will reward higher level players that have already put in the time and money to get to where they are.

Now, I admit that I don't know what game platform you have put together that has been so much more successful than Gree's has been. I understand a lot of players frustrations lately, but to think the game is dying or that the developers have given up just isn't a logical conclusion to the events that are happening.

true, true. its just rare you'll find a company that changes their product so abruptly. I don't think the game is dying but modifications this dramatic scream a hail mary to me. and yes, that is a completely unfounded personal opinion as I have no business experience what so ever.

As for the new accounts comment: new accounts can't take part in boss events and can only get to the maps they've unlocked so far (which in this case requires all the maps). new players can't get into strong syns and they can't buy the expensive ltbs. When you make a game this top heavy, the new players will get left in the dust.

sabatoa
09-20-2013, 04:30 PM
It's up and it's individual LTQ

Deadwater
09-20-2013, 04:38 PM
I have a second account that is only level 25, and its on my goal list.
So it only requires maps up to that level.

How far can that account see in the maps?

bristi
09-20-2013, 04:45 PM
Hey does anyone know the total exp gained forthe current ltq?

The Reaper
09-20-2013, 04:47 PM
I just posted all the *assumed* info on page 2 of this thread here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68711-Most-Wanted-LTQ&p=990935&viewfull=1#post990935), including jobs and the LTQ summary. I have not completed the LTQ yet, but it appears that it is a hit-all-the-bosses LTQ...

Slapaho
09-20-2013, 04:49 PM
Nice work Reap, those are two giant sheets you squeezed out there!! :mad: :-)

Butt Futter
09-20-2013, 04:51 PM
At least gree makes it easy to remember why I quit spending real money on this game.

Dklv
09-20-2013, 05:39 PM
5 vaults for 103k attack would be very attractive to me if I still spent money on this game.

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 05:45 PM
It goes all the way up to Office Park. One boss per level. 59 bosses, although there are 62 maps. Wasn't paying attention since the boss don't go completely in order, but I am confident it was the lower bosses that were skipped.

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 05:51 PM
Given the name of the LTQ, the number of goals, and my experience thus far, it appears this is a Hit Every Boss on Every Level sort of LTQ. Making that assumption, here is the summary table for this LTQ... Please let me know if something is incorrect.

Most Wanted LTQ Rewards and Totals*:
http://i.imgur.com/SZ78SeQ.png

Most Wanted LTQ Job List*:
http://i.imgur.com/imVERsj.png

*See assumption above.

Going on my screenshots so far, it's correct up to #15, Club District.
16. Restaurant Row
17. Junkyard
18. Auto Row
19. Circuit Street
20. Seaside
21. Russian District

Last map is Office Park, so I'm not sure which three boss are skipped-- perhaps South End Projects, whatever the name of that map is after Office Park, and one other.

kingofwale
09-20-2013, 06:11 PM
370k energy or 370 refills or 7400.. That's 5 vaults

Euchred
09-20-2013, 06:13 PM
Splashy with mod
http://i.imgur.com/70Khxr7l.jpg

The Reaper
09-20-2013, 06:17 PM
Thanks as always BigMoney! I'll update the charts/tables.

One thing is for sure, this is a hideously expensive LTQ. It's a hefty gold price tag attached to that final prize.

bald zeemer
09-20-2013, 06:29 PM
It's better than the majority of leaderboard prizes for a fraction of the cost. I suppose "heavy cost" is a relative term. This event is clearly not intended for everyone.

It seems they've switched LTB from being a high-end player event to being a new player event, made bosses more or less equal across the board and introduced a high-end aspect, and created a more or less high-end targeted LTQ.

Not a bad result. The newer players can still benefit from the IPH that the buildings provide, whereas we are hitting a point where some at the upper ends realistically didn't benefit from the massive IPH jumps from LTBs. LTQs are always going to be gold-based after the initial stages, so making it cater to a range of gold spends is certainly preferable. And the boss is one of the biggest success stories (alongside SLTQ) since the launch of syndicate wars.

If Gree could just avoid making the laughable decisions (although quickly rectified, in the most recent instance) I think we're in a for a good time.

ablankone
09-20-2013, 07:19 PM
News on the street is that GREE have hired a new mod: Reckless & Abandon

Recklessness borne of desperation... borne of a company cash call:
- Let's go exponential on prizes.
- Let's continue to push out as many SLTQs, LTQs, Battles, Easter Egg Hunts and WTFs as we can

Abandonment borne of staff resignation:
- Our company is imploding
- We're short staffed and ready for quitting ourselves - therefore we don't care any more
- We're overwhelmed by the tides of negativity even though we're trying to do our best
- It's all getting a bit too much for us to keep up on communications, quality of information or responding to feedback and requests

This isn't a moan - just an observation. But people moan for a reason and I applaud them for doing so - they're simply voicing their very real frustrations.

I reckon GREE is sinking faster than we all realise.

With you on your thought patterns BM

Wow, so I guess we're going the route of massive stat inflation, eh? Who cares if you spent 2-3 vaults per LTQ for 8 LTQs (approx 5k final prize each time), this one single LTQ makes all of those other ones irrelevant. This is the sort of thing that makes me want to quit the game, how quickly GREE works to make your stats irrelevant if you take even the slightest break from spending. That's unbelievable.

bald zeemer
09-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Some adjustments on that estimated prize/job list (from memory):

1. Ren Nori (Japantown) was #57 (with Japanese sword weapon). The shift of 2 continues until at least UN Nation Plaza at 45
2. #21-#41 are all a shift of 1 (as opposed to 2). Obviously one of the skipped maps occurs between #41 and #57.
3. The final map is Office Park
4. Bay Harbour Beach is #58

Putri Hazel
09-20-2013, 07:39 PM
Gree might have found a way to kill campers and raise more money.. But at what cost? losing your old loyal customers. I agree with BM, this just makes me want to quit the game. I feel really down with all these booboos you made.. so inconsiderate... and good for you Butt Futter! it's about time to stop spending real cash to follow all these silliness..

and .. uuh.. 16 buldozers to unlock last boss in Japan town...
I haven't checked the others.. do I dare to? .. naa.. pointless...

I reckon GREE is sinking faster than we all realise.

bald zeemer
09-20-2013, 07:50 PM
If $2m in-game cash is putting you off the final bosses then I'm pretty sure this event isn't for you, anyway.

DCN Gladiator
09-20-2013, 08:11 PM

Yep last 11 levels can be done with no prehits for 3500 gold and 75000xp or 3+ levels sooo I am glad for a new version of an ltq but wtf about the dozen that ive done for 2-3 vaults per and the stat ratios/prises for this one nullify any ltq prior for a fraction of what was spent to complete .. guess u better be playing crime city this month or get left in the dust and dont forget to leave a thousand bucks on the night stand for gree cause its gonna cost you big.. sumwhere between 10000-15000 gold this month between the synd boss in full and ltq.. oh ya dont forget almost a half dozen vaults for war in 2 weeks also

pallack
09-20-2013, 08:51 PM
A&F I'M STILL HOPING FOR YOUR HELP..regarding my ticket sent to gree..

I need your immediate help..I uninstall my game due to not loading map..crashing and status is all on zero..when I installed it again* it put me back to start of the game my code975109273 need your swift response

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

R_G
09-21-2013, 12:37 AM
Never spend a cent, lol. Why do I feel happy??

JediPimp
09-21-2013, 12:51 AM
Spending money for stats = mugs game

grumpster
09-21-2013, 05:16 AM
yah this the dumbest ltq yet

Ryan the Great8
09-21-2013, 06:30 AM
yah this the dumbest ltq yet

Just because all players can't complete a quest does not make it dumb, it's necessary to grow the game. If you want something that you can beat everyday then download a crossword puzzle app.

kingofwale
09-21-2013, 07:11 AM
it's not bad, sure most of us won't make it. but I rather they make it harder than easier. so not everybody gets it (stats increase)

The Reaper
09-21-2013, 10:00 AM
I have had reports that the three levels skipped are Canal Street (of course), South End Projects, and Boardwalk. I updated the Rewards and Jobs on my original post here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68711-Most-Wanted-LTQ&p=990935&viewfull=1#post990935).

The jobs through level 31 have been verified by a syndicate member, but the levels after still need to be confirmed. Again, please let me know if anything is out of order.

JBE
09-21-2013, 05:34 PM

This is exactly what I was saying in my other thread. I wrote, I bet Gree will introduce a 100k stat item before the end of the year.
But I didn't expect they'd introduce a 75k stat item by THE END OF THE WEEK. They are ahead of my expectations.
I suppose I could spend a ton of gold going for this item, but then again, why not just wait a couple of weeks and spend the same amount going for the 85k stat item they'll introduce in October?

baptistpreach
09-21-2013, 11:18 PM
It could be worse, the game before the events was really boring. Least they are trying to keep it interesting, it's sure got me logging in way more often

Stevie110
09-23-2013, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the info, wish I had some more energy, gold gets rather expensive =)~

Carbonjun
09-23-2013, 12:54 PM
Need help to see I can do.

The show off
09-24-2013, 02:23 PM
Geez this event is long