PDA

View Full Version : 28 days of B.S

KFH
09-20-2013, 01:16 PM
watch out if you started the 28 days of loyalty on time, they were unable to come out with a new set in that time......so if you did everything correct you should be getting the same units as last time, and if you didn't you will be getting better rewards!!!!

Gree logic

Bstreazy
09-20-2013, 01:17 PM
so i need to not log in for a day?

Web323
09-20-2013, 01:19 PM
Nope, you have to wait for the next cycle in 29 days

Anty
09-20-2013, 01:27 PM
That seems to be in line with how Gree seems to operate, the better you do the more you get punished.

yan840016765
09-20-2013, 01:28 PM
watch out if you started the 28 days of loyalty on time, they were unable to come out with a new set in that time......so if you did everything correct you should be getting the same units as last time, and if you didn't you will be getting better rewards!!!!

Gree logic

GREE has been considerate because they think we won't be so loyal to log in daily for the entire 28 days. They want give us one day break.... We just don't get their kind heart, our fault, GREE, our fault! Everyone, stop complaining! Seldom does GREE put our interests ahead of theirs, so sucked up and do the next 28 days..

Stooboot
09-20-2013, 01:43 PM
GREE has been considerate because they think we won't be so loyal to log in daily for the entire 28 days. They want give us one day break.... We just don't get their kind heart, our fault, GREE, our fault! Everyone, stop complaining! Seldom does GREE put our interests ahead of theirs, so sucked up and do the next 28 days..

Shut up bro every thing is grees fault its a fact of life they created it they get the blame

AdamInToronto
09-20-2013, 01:50 PM
I was off by one day. New 28th day unit has a nice boost :)

erickd271
09-20-2013, 02:17 PM
post a pic!

Pro
09-20-2013, 04:21 PM
That's some Bull****........

Philly982
09-20-2013, 04:50 PM
This is crazy. My llp finished on time so I am stuck with the same cycle of rewards. My hlp got rolled back 3 days due to Gree's other update glitch and will not even get the Loyal Carrier until tomorrow despite numerous log ins every day. So I am guessing the next day I will get the new (better) set of rewards. And other players that did not log on every day will end up getting the new set.

A lot going on here and a lot if it does not sound right.

Dirty Mind
09-20-2013, 05:52 PM
Its Bush's fault

spcmorris
09-20-2013, 06:15 PM
I finished the first 28 days of rewards on time; started the new set the next day with new units. So I'd say your conspiracy theory is off just a bit. Oh, and it's free units. Quit complaining.

Yates Jr
09-20-2013, 06:36 PM
I finished the 28/28 on both my HLP & LLP. I see the same units as the last one. Anyone know if the 3.8.4 upgrade has anything to do with this? I planned to wait until after France to upgrade both the App and iOs.

crazeejay
09-20-2013, 06:56 PM
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: ***YAWN***

Tito89
09-20-2013, 06:59 PM
I finished the 28/28 on both my HLP & LLP. I see the same units as the last one. Anyone know if the 3.8.4 upgrade has anything to do with this? I planned to wait until after France to upgrade both the App and iOs.

ill be able to tell you tomorrow, still on the old one, just the final unit to go and then (hopefully) the new one will start. ill make a thread...

JCL
09-20-2013, 08:41 PM
That seems to be in line with how Gree seems to operate, the better you do the more you get punished.

No doubt. I started to wonder today, "Why does Modern War piss me off unlike every other game I master?" Because it doesn't penalize and randomize the skilled. If I'm playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, my FAL doesn't suddenly suck when I make "Prestige." If I shoot you 5 times, it doesn't randomly make 3 shots not count (e.g. like I just lost at 330k to a 250k player that i'd beaten 4 times already). A win is always a win, unlike Gree's point system where hitting the same player can be 380 points, or 220...the difference? Eff if I know.

All of this applies in Halo 3, 4, Reach, etc. All of this applied in every COD, every Gears of War, etc. Honestly, after this war, if I had my XBOX with me here (I just moved), I'd be done with MW after France. I'll still play off and on but now I really don't care because if I did it would just piss me off. Again, I can't think of any other game in the 25+ years I've been gaming (from Dungeon's and Dragons in the 80s, to Super Nintendo, to now) that penalized higher skilled players.

**EDIT: There is no skill to this game so disregard the "Skill" reference. I am actually meaning, "more experienced." Any game where the boss event is you tapping a button and waiting 10 seconds while guys make madly stupid hip/knee thrusts does not involve skill.

LisaM
09-20-2013, 08:44 PM
And I thought they were repeating the 28 days on purpose.....

General Soviet
09-20-2013, 09:27 PM
Apparently I'm starting the second set on my LLP, even though I went on it at the same time as my HLP to get the prizes. Yet my HLP has the same set. Weird.

Hoogeveen
09-21-2013, 01:17 AM
The first 2 days i got the units from the old series. At day three i got a day3-unit from the new series, but i have the units units from day1 and 2 as well. And i have the day1 and2-units from the old series now double! Thanks gree!

KFH
09-21-2013, 01:45 AM
started on day three of the new cycle, but i'm happy that they gave out the new set. i know i said i was going to stop complaining, but i'm only human
anyways thank you Gree for putting in the new cycle of prizes, this is much appreciated

yan840016765
09-21-2013, 06:59 AM
started on day three of the new cycle, but i'm happy that they gave out the new set. i know i said i was going to stop complaining, but i'm only human
anyways thank you Gree for putting in the new cycle of prizes, this is much appreciated

Without our complain, many of us are still collecting old cycle units wondering why GREE repeat it....

Gbrown
09-21-2013, 03:04 PM
The first 2 days i got the units from the old series. At day three i got a day3-unit from the new series, but i have the units units from day1 and 2 as well. And i have the day1 and2-units from the old series now double! Thanks gree!
Same for me

mayhem
09-21-2013, 03:29 PM
good grief..

If there is anything to b.itch about, complain about the flood of units that are free...
it has completely devalued any valor or money unit that has ever been earned....

there is literally no reason to earn valor units, buy units or even build an Infirmary
(everyone has indestructible units)

I've only been playing for a year, can't image how pis.sed others are..

Stop complaining about the FREE game that is giving you FREE units