PDA

View Full Version : Can't rob buildings?

IkkesNL
09-20-2013, 05:58 AM
:confused:

When i'm trying to rob some buildings, i get a server connection error.
It doesn't happen with all the building. Randomly it is giving me this alert.
Am i in the same hood and robbing other buildings it will be oke:confused:

Gree what is wrong this time:confused::confused::mad:

Allready had the problem that my hood couldn't load, so no money collecting. (losing it at robbery's)

Pls fix it this time right PLZ.

Thnx,
IkkesNL

bald zeemer
09-20-2013, 06:03 AM
This really does sound like it's a connectivity issue on your end.

IkkesNL
09-20-2013, 06:09 AM
Nope don't think so, i can rob other buildings in the same place with no problems!

This really does sound like it's a connectivity issue on your end.

ladyFawkes
09-20-2013, 06:13 AM
Same happening to me, since yesterday I think.
Exactly like IkkesNL happens with random buildings, I can't rob a certain building, but no problem with the one next to it..
Feels a little bit like the "the player is too bit up already" alert, but sounds like a connectivity issue, so I'm :confused:

IkkesNL
09-20-2013, 06:22 AM
It start happening after the last update, so Gree (if u reading this), Look into it Plz.

Butt Futter
09-20-2013, 06:23 AM
It's probably teh fix for the rob glitch where you get a loss on a building not available to rob.

saintdenay11
09-20-2013, 06:23 AM
I started having the same issue, I think the building have already been robbed and they messed up the splash screen.

IkkesNL
09-20-2013, 06:28 AM
I started having the same issue, I think the building have already been robbed and they messed up the splash screen.

This is possibily so, but if i rob a buildings that's allready robbed, i get a normal alert for it?

Mack The Knife
09-20-2013, 06:32 AM
Ive also noticed it only happens on already robbed buildings. If I go to another building that hasn't been robbed the error screen doesn't pop up. I found it annoying till I realized it might be saving me a stamina point. hopefully Gree will resolve that issue entirely..