PDA

View Full Version : Gree is it time to change courses?

Ryno777
09-19-2013, 05:43 PM
Wondering what people think,

•over the past couple weeks you have seen multiple high level players leave.
•quitting the game is now considered "winning". (Definitely not good)
•multiple questionable decisions that have led to uproar by players. The main one is currently being fixed... Fair enough even people would much rather see a vault added.
•free is becoming a harder and harder strategy.
•High level players are being punished in this new boss event and in wars.(algorithm should change)
•players sometimes feel unheard

I like the game and just want it to improve

CCKallDAY
09-19-2013, 05:45 PM
First!
Of course. Me too

Holicaholic
09-19-2013, 05:47 PM
Quitting has always been considered winning. Welcome to the forum, have some popcorn.

Ryno777
09-19-2013, 06:39 PM
I would also like it if you changed your terms of service so I can be refunded for my 250 gold :(

hobe
09-19-2013, 06:54 PM
I disagree with almost all your observations. This boss is killing campers and helping high levels. I havent heard anyone complain about the game being fixed in a while. It has always been called winning the game. And being free means you cant be in a top 50 or better syndicate. You can still play you just won't be elite and there is nothing wrong with that.

bald zeemer
09-19-2013, 07:07 PM
•High level players are being punished in this new boss event and in wars.(algorithm should change)
The boss event used to punish high levels. I don't see how it you could say it does now.

reras
09-20-2013, 01:28 PM
They just made it better with sltq and this boss event... Last war, yes, some poor decisions. But overall it's better.

reras
09-20-2013, 01:28 PM
If it wasn't for he sick stat inflation

baptistpreach
09-22-2013, 12:30 AM
I'm guessing they like their current course quite well

HSV05L
09-22-2013, 05:19 AM
Yeah I agree that high level players struggle to get the same points as lower level players during wars. It would be nice if they could do something about that. Because from now on my points each hit seem to be getting lower in each war even though I am hitting the highest level player on the other team. I don't understand why just because I have been playing this game for a long time and levelled up a lot when I first started that I should then get less point each hit than some who has recently started and are a lower level player.