PDA

View Full Version : Klouts On the Run II

kingofwale
09-19-2013, 05:01 PM
What are you smoking Gree????

Why not tell us so we can hold on on it? And why aren't previous beat being carried over????

The_
09-19-2013, 05:04 PM
So predictable.

crazyman1
gree screwed the pooch on this by now 75% of ppl are near max on event

BigMoney
Wow, that's cool. Thanks for punishing us for blasting through the early bosses, GREE.

Deadwater
It's the same prize wtf...completely retarded

out of names
09-19-2013, 05:06 PM
God dammit, i finished a boss like a minute before the part 2 came out

The_
09-19-2013, 05:07 PM
It's the same prize wtf...completely retarded
Doubtful...

bobtodd
09-19-2013, 05:09 PM
why are you guys suprised there was a roman numeral on the first one

Deadwater
09-19-2013, 05:09 PM
Doubtful...

It's true
I have the splash screen to prove it

Check the end date on it
http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/justsimply3/e9b1dc09dd98a7d2eeb84ea3c8518eac_zps2af09004.jpg

Klideas
09-19-2013, 05:12 PM
Your seriously not going to count the ones we've already beat. So I'm going to be a weak link on my team cuz I've been doing the event since it started and not sitting back for round 2 to start. Good call

Quijimo
09-19-2013, 05:18 PM
We haven't heard from them all day even when others asked the question here in the forum. This is another monumental mistake. How do you fix this if other Syns sat in the waiting room to beat the boss if they did cont the earlier ones? I didn't want to wait like many others because I want to use whatever time I have to advance as far as I can. This is stoopid.

dgwalker
09-19-2013, 05:19 PM
Has anyone completed kouts II?
Can you confirm if it is the same prize?
Thanks
Dgwalker

kybigdaddy
09-19-2013, 05:20 PM
This is a slap in the face Gree. Why did this not start when the syndicate finished Part I? What is the point of punishing the customer?

The_
09-19-2013, 05:23 PM
This is a slap in the face Gree. Why did this not start when the syndicate finished Part I? What is the point of punishing the customer?
Agree. This is a logistic nightmare.

TonyStark
09-19-2013, 05:23 PM
Just another screwup by gree.

candyson
09-19-2013, 05:24 PM
If you can get 10 bosses in, and want a good shot at this item pm me, don't let GREE hold you back.

Deadwater
09-19-2013, 05:24 PM
Gree better change the prize to something epic. Big slap in the face of every CC member!

The_
09-19-2013, 05:27 PM
If you can get 10 bosses in, and want a good shot at this item pm me, don't let GREE hold you back.
Not sure if you can stack that same item, otherwise people would have abused that in part 1.

candyson
09-19-2013, 05:28 PM
Not sure if you can stack that same item, otherwise people would have abused that in part 1.
It's a different goal, so you'll get the item.

BigMoney
09-19-2013, 05:30 PM
If the successive syndicate boss items are better, it might be logical to sit out the first few days and do the later ones. Which is dumb. Why not award increasing boss completions for 0/300, 0/600, 0/900, etc, but have previous boss completions count?

kingofwale
09-19-2013, 05:31 PM
What I love more is the mods intentionally avoid answer any direct question regarding this.

notice how they haven't posted any sticky about this event??

Pretty sad to see how low Gree has sunk for the pure purpose of squeezing its own customers out of couple of dollars.

Mr. R
09-19-2013, 05:32 PM
This is just stupid!

gold member
09-19-2013, 05:35 PM
make wins carry over. make a new prize a better one with a mod. this event gets harder and harder...
prizes should reflect that...

MF~
It's hard to believe that the people running this game are really that stupid...

This nonsense has to be deliberate.

Nobody could possibly screw the pooch this many times in such a short period of time.
That's unpossible.

Bigbuzybee
Gree better change the prize to something epic. Big slap in the face of every CC member!
Not the first time....

SilentAssassin
09-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Would be nice to have been told.
I suspected it, but wasn't sure. Now GREE made sure I know!

Klideas
09-19-2013, 05:36 PM
If the successive syndicate boss items are better, it might be logical to sit out the first few days and do the later ones. Which is dumb. Why not award increasing boss completions for 0/300, 0/600, 0/900, etc, but have previous boss completions count?

Because that would be the logical thing to do and what most of us expected

The_
09-19-2013, 05:37 PM
This is a poor way to run a syndicate boss event. The only way a syndicate can complete these multiple boss events every 24 hrs is to stop killing bosses after the completion of a syndicate goal. This prevents individuals who are in a syndicate (probably at least half of the players in this game) from getting 100 boss kills on time. They would have to choose between completing a syndicate goal vs individual goal. Part 2 should have started right after the completion of part 1.

Timmaaay
09-19-2013, 05:40 PM
They gave hints that this would happen. The first one was called Klouts on the Run I. it was 24 hours and the boss event is 5 days. I fully expect 4 of these.

CohibAA
09-19-2013, 05:43 PM
They gave hints that this would happen. The first one was called Klouts on the Run I. it was 24 hours and the boss event is 5 days. I fully expect 4 of these.

Why not five?

MF~
09-19-2013, 05:44 PM
This is a poor way to run a syndicate boss event. The only way a syndicate can complete these multiple boss events every 24 hrs is to stop killing bosses after the completion of a syndicate goal. This prevents individuals who are in a syndicate (probably at least half of the players in this game) from getting 100 boss kills on time. They would have to choose between completing a syndicate goal vs individual goal. Part 2 should have started right after the completion of part 1.

Exactly right.

I didn't know there was going to be another 300 to beat.

We all figured that if there was, then kills would have counted.

I've worked hard to get those individual rewards, and now I can't help my syndicate!

DCN Gladiator
09-19-2013, 05:44 PM
My only advice is if they are a publicly traded company to sell short immediately cause how can u expect there board to make financial decisions any better than there programming. . A big WTF uck.. how do you operate a business and continue to make beyond bone headed decisions.. is a pack of wild baboons running the show for bananas over there. In order to play a game a set of rules must be presented .. this is just common sense..

Lager
09-19-2013, 05:45 PM
We called a cease fire on the bosses once we hit 300 and waited to see if there was going to be a part 2.

It was a gamble but it's paying off now. You guys had to at least have a small doubt that this would happen.

CCKallDAY
09-19-2013, 05:47 PM
Whoo hoo!
Definitely happy about this (not)

MF~
09-19-2013, 05:49 PM
We called a cease fire on the bosses once we hit 300 and waited to see if there was going to be a part 2.

It was a gamble but it's paying off now. You guys had to at least have a small doubt that this would happen.

But who wouldn't figure that previous hits would carry over?

Like 300 kills in pt. I, 600 kills in pt. II, etc... counting all collective kills towards goal.

Why make this fu..king s..t make sense, right? That would be dumb!!! :mad:

MF~
09-19-2013, 05:51 PM
your progress won't be counted.

This isn't a bug, it's a feature.

Stop complaining, buy more gold.

BigMoney
09-19-2013, 05:55 PM

Yes, but players anticipating a deep run into the boss event would cost themselves a fortune in gold by waiting for a day to keep hitting bosses (as you need pretty much the entire event, no matter how strong you are, to get to L100 without using gold refills to cut down on your waiting time to trigger another boss).

zwiswoo
09-19-2013, 05:57 PM
your progress won't be counted.

This isn't a bug, it's a feature.

Stop complaining, buy more gold.

I suspect this might actually _reduce_ spending - at the margin it pushes people away from individual goals (hard) toward group goals (easy). So people will get less far on the individual bosses, and feel less motivated to splurge for the big individual prizes.

CohibAA
09-19-2013, 05:58 PM
http://mentalfloss.com/sites/default/files/styles/insert_main_wide_image/public/5_wargames.jpg

gold member
09-19-2013, 06:05 PM
agreed this is garbage

GU7 F4WK3S
09-19-2013, 06:06 PM
i'm debating skipping this syndicate goal and wait for klouts iii or iv event and hope for a bigger prize.

budman68
09-19-2013, 06:07 PM
Yup love how the mods have no input in this thread. Just when we thought you were getting smart that we want interaction from you folks you pull back!! For shame. Typical GREED!! A&F nothing from you. did you go back to Paris? We as players have to piece meal these events all the time. Is it that you as Mods do not know what you are doing in your little chat sessions? UNREAL!!

Lager
09-19-2013, 06:08 PM
@Bigmoney, that's true bud but because we didn't use gold to hit the first 300, we only had to wait about 5hrs for the first part to time out and the second to begin.
Most of my syn are lite gold users so this strategy is going to help us get the second sltq reward. Most of us know the 100th boss is something we won't see anyway.

Wanna get mad? Get mad that this system has favored free/little gold players who waited.

Btw.. I got the idea to wait from reading this forum and like I said it was a gamble.

Looks like they reduced the xp for this one. I screenshotted both my accounts and my lvl 51 got zero xp for killing one boss and my lvl 175 only got 40.

kingofwale
09-19-2013, 06:09 PM
Yup love how the mods have no input in this thread. Just when we thought you were getting smart that we want interaction from you folks you pull back!! For shame. Typical GREED!! A&F nothing from you. did you go back to Paris? We as players have to piece meal these events all the time. Is it that you as Mods do not know what you are doing in your little chat sessions? UNREAL!!

that's what discuss me the most... in order to gain what? 5% of extra cash, Gree is willing to piss off 95% of their customers.

Javid
09-19-2013, 06:12 PM
WOW ****ing unbelievable, another slap on the face after everything that's happened recently. Just wow

WONDERWOMAN
09-19-2013, 06:14 PM
We'll take another!

TMI
09-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Well, the good news is that we now know not to keep hitting bosses after the 300, until the next part III.
Or, for GREE to really stick it to us, for III they'll count the additional boss defeats during part II LMAO!!

KillaDon2
09-19-2013, 06:18 PM
Wouldn't expect anything less!! Look who it is😳

GucciMane
09-19-2013, 06:21 PM
***** i dont give a **** im gucci mane

MattThomas08
09-19-2013, 06:24 PM
i'm debating skipping this syndicate goal and wait for klouts iii or iv event and hope for a bigger prize.

1. I don't know why anybody is surprised about this. The first level had a I after it...

2. Can anybody confirm if you're able to attempt the 2nd level without having completed the first.....?

3. Not sure why people are upset. More prizes for just doing what you were already doing.

UnclePaul
09-19-2013, 06:27 PM

I don't think you'll have access to Klout 3,4 if your syn dosent beat 2. The way the SS reads Additional 300 times, meaning syns have to complete each stage or can't continue.

OffensivelyNamedGuy
09-19-2013, 06:41 PM
I don't think you'll have access to Klout 3,4 if your syn dosent beat 2. The way the SS reads Additional 300 times, meaning syns have to complete each stage or can't continue.

Camper Syn has Klout II syn goal..

BigMoney
09-19-2013, 06:42 PM
1. I don't know why anybody is surprised about this. The first level had a I after it...

2. Can anybody confirm if you're able to attempt the 2nd level without having completed the first.....?

3. Not sure why people are upset. More prizes for just doing what you were already doing.

Too many members have beat too many bosses already. We can probably do 2/3, but perhaps we bring up the minis for 4/5. :rolleyes:

Klideas
09-19-2013, 06:50 PM

We're not suprised that there is another round that was obvious. We're suprised that it didn't go up to like 600 kills and it just added what every member has total. So my 29 kills I've accumulated after our round one ended goes for nothing. So people are being rewarded for not playing during that time.

Dirty Larry
09-19-2013, 06:52 PM
Why can't Gree just be transparent on what the next step will be? Mind boggling how this worked out.

Putri Hazel
09-19-2013, 06:58 PM
Why can't Gree just be transparent on what the next step will be? Mind boggling how this worked out.

I agree. Very poor communication from Gree. How hard is it to make a sticky on announcement channel like previous events they did... New syndicate vs syndicate, new SLTQ .. Etc..

Gree can't run this game with 'oops.. I forgot to..' Be professional Gree! Getting really sick of all these boo boo you made...

MattThomas08
09-19-2013, 07:06 PM

I agree. Very poor communication from Gree. How hard is it to make a sticky on announcement channel like previous events they did... New syndicate vs syndicate, new SLTQ .. Etc..

Gree can't run this game with 'oops.. I forgot to..' Be professional Gree! Getting really sick of all these boo boo you made...

That would take the guessing game out of it. They could publish all the stats and hidden rates of everything, but then what would we waste all of our time doing on here? :)

zwiswoo
09-19-2013, 07:07 PM

Yeah. This could actually be a very interesting wrinkle if it were announced early, because then everyone would have to work out good strategies to balance between individual and group goals. Just springing it on us out of the blue is stupid.

MF~
09-19-2013, 07:09 PM
We're not suprised that there is another round that was obvious. We're suprised that it didn't go up to like 600 kills and it just added what every member has total. So my 29 kills I've accumulated after our round one ended goes for nothing. So people are being rewarded for not playing during that time.

This.

I want my kills to count.

Putri Hazel
09-19-2013, 07:21 PM
That would take the guessing game out of it. They could publish all the stats and hidden rates of everything, but then what would we waste all of our time doing on here? :)

They don't need to post stats etc. They never do on boss health anyway.. But they could simply say: 3 parts of syndicate events on Victor klout. Most of us will have the brain to work it out..

They didn't tell what last SLTQ was too in details, but it was still something we could plan and acted quick once it was out. But this particular boss event.. Really suck without communication, like BM said, lots of members already flew through beating mr klouts..

And we are here to troll, MT...

The Slapper
09-19-2013, 07:23 PM
Slapper with beers = 7

Gree(d) with common sense = 0

Slapper wins!!!!!!

Absolute silence
09-19-2013, 07:25 PM
Well, at least our strategy to get to 300 and wait a day has paid off. :)

Thank you Gree for making us stronger and eliminating a lot of our competition from this event.

GQNammmer
09-19-2013, 07:27 PM
Just wait until parts 3, 4, and 5 (which will probably have a modifier). Let's see how pissed off everyone will be then.

MF~
09-19-2013, 07:31 PM
Well, at least our strategy to get to 300 and wait a day has paid off. :)

Thank you Gree for making us stronger and eliminating a lot of our competition from this event.

Go back to licking windows.

The Slapper
09-19-2013, 07:35 PM

Ha! Well said! ;)

Lager
09-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Every syn used their own strategy and some guessed correctly, others did not.

No need to blame Gree..it is what it is. Next time we will all know how to play it unless they change it up again.

It's new...we have learned even if it doesn't make sense to everyone.

MF~
09-19-2013, 07:45 PM
No need to blame Gree..

They're the ones who did yet another stupid thing, so they get the blame. Again.

Not complicated.

This is how they make up for the previous Trifecta of Stupidity, with more stupidity.

crazyman1
09-19-2013, 07:52 PM
does the jumping to another syndicate work or did they fix that?

Lager
09-19-2013, 07:59 PM
How is it stupid? It's new and we didn't know how it worked, now we do unless they change it.

I'm not trying to be confrontational. Like I said, it is what it is..learn from our first time doing this.

KING Mr932
09-19-2013, 08:05 PM
You free players kill me. Literally!! If you had the gold to spend you would've flown thru it also.. I myself have been in syns with free players who always cried about syndicate placement but never bought gold.. All you guys including Mr. Mt 4k ip/hit can do me a flavor.. GFY really hard!! When money is spent all bull crap goes out the window fix it Gree..

rexx51
09-19-2013, 08:08 PM
Sounds like you guys need to invest in a dedicated boss killer

MF~
09-19-2013, 08:12 PM
How is it stupid? It's new and we didn't know how it worked, now we do unless they change it.

I'm not trying to be confrontational. Like I said, it is what it is..learn from our first time doing this.

Well, it's stupid because in other syndicate events it's counted.

Rebels
09-19-2013, 08:13 PM
Im going to send a ticket so we get a time extension! lmao

But they should be counting total wins vs the boss. The gap was too long and too many people kept hitting the boss before round II.

Maybe if we send in tickets asking for our total wins to be counted.

Absolute silence
09-19-2013, 08:14 PM

Don't hate the player....... Hate the game.

And to think, I was going to be nice and let you fill one of our three open spots.

MF~
09-19-2013, 08:15 PM
Don't hate the player....... Hate the game.

And to think, I was going to be nice and let you fill one of our three open spots.

Don't flatter yourself, I would decline any offer.

StrongHammer
09-19-2013, 08:17 PM
Just my little piece... WHY THE HELL NOT START THE NEXT EVENT AFTER PREVIOUS ONE? All events work like that. when you finish the first part there goes next one.. why make this one so different? we finished first event last night and kept on killing victor all day long today. then by the time they start the second one(which we assumed might be a different type or not coming at all) we are close to the max bosses we can kill. we might finish second but for sure wont be able to finish a third with all the bosses we wasted today. plus this second one the same prize as first one? is this how you make up for the recent mistake on the west side event GREE(D)????? REALLY??????

reesebutton
09-19-2013, 08:21 PM
The new boss event is designed so that you HAVE to make a choice between Individual vs Syndicate goals. I have no issues with this. From what i've read, some syndicates played it smart and held back to test if extra boss kills were cumulative.

It would have been nice if GREE announced the event rules. BUT cmon... it's also a game of discovery. There're going to be endless events, missing out on one isn't gonna kill your character. just treat the discovery as part of the game. Play on.

kingofwale
09-19-2013, 08:25 PM
The new boss event is designed so that you HAVE to make a choice between Individual vs Syndicate goals. I have no issues with this. From what i've read, some syndicates played it smart and held back to test if extra boss kills were cumulative.

It would have been nice if GREE announced the event rules. BUT cmon... it's also a game of discovery. There're going to be endless events, missing out on one isn't gonna kill your character. just treat the discovery as part of the game. Play on.

Gree's testers knew about it, so you-know-who groups knew. The rest of us don't.

What's the most disgusting thing is that a lot of people asked about it. Mods intentionally avoided answering those just so they can squeeze a little bit more gold from people. Filthy tactics.

Lager
09-19-2013, 08:31 PM

That's true bro and it's what I have been trying to say.
We didn't know how it worked and now we do. The peeps who jumped the gun spent tons of gold to get deep in the boss event got screwed. Maybe a lesson learned? Know how things work before dumping gold.

Absolute silence
09-19-2013, 08:35 PM
Don't flatter yourself, I would decline any offer.

You mad bro?

Do you need a hug?

It will be alright. The world is not ending because you are missing out on this prize.

reesebutton
09-19-2013, 08:37 PM
Gree's testers knew about it, so you-know-who groups knew. The rest of us don't.

The few syndicates I know that held back, guessed their way about it. At their individual cost of going after personal boss kills. It was a gamble on their part, which was smart in retrospect.

Absolute silence
09-19-2013, 08:39 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2rzphxh.jpg

archambeau
09-19-2013, 08:56 PM
I don't see how a syndicate that doesn't use tremendous amounts of gold will get through a level 3 of this event. Most of my syndicate is already at or around level 20-25. This boss is harder to beat and I got through level 30 of the last one with no gold only with a very carefully timed level up for the level 30 prize.

KING Mr932
09-19-2013, 09:05 PM
I don't see how a syndicate that doesn't use tremendous amounts of gold will get through a level 3 of this event. Most of my syndicate is already at or around level 20-25. This boss is harder to beat and I got through level 30 of the last one with no gold only with a very carefully timed level up for the level 30 prize.

Gold isn't the point. The fact is the 2nd one should've started right after the first one.. I'm on lvl 31 and only using five cash hits to beat him. Gree won't say anything cause they don't care, you see that true top tier syns still haven't recieved this extra prize yet..

Absolute silence
09-19-2013, 10:00 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2v2cxfa.jpg

KING Mr932
09-19-2013, 11:18 PM
Well we just finished Gn cc, sas2 signing out peeeeeeeeeeace!!

Dirty Larry
09-19-2013, 11:31 PM
This makes me smile 😃

leeroy
09-20-2013, 01:05 AM
Who is actually beating the boss that easy.

I have 2 accounts, both are decent and i'm labouring on lvl 21 and 18, with the way its going i wont get past level 25 on each. its far to hard. 100 seems impossible

jethro650
09-20-2013, 01:42 AM
ok I don't post here often but read here 2 or 3 times a day and this is ridiculous. STOP THE WHINING. I read over and over how the game is getting boring, wash rinse repeat, come on Gree do something. SO they do...now the whining starts again because they didn't tell everyone the changes and how to beat everything. GET OVER YOURSELVES. The clues were given, 24 hours to beat Klout on the Run I, hmmm... I and 24 hours in a 5 day event. It's not Gree's fault some went full bore to get as close to 100 as possible to claim that bragging right, brag about it I would. I can't and won't and neither will many others. You see we realized right off that 100 was out of the question for us individually so why not wait out the 24 hours and see. Well, it paid off for us as a syndicate, that is our point to brag on...

You see, some of you have forgotten something, we play a game, Gree plays a game, they aren't the same game...never forget that.

It seems to me that some want Gree to announce a new LTQ and 2 hours later give everyone the whole prize package...no...wait...then it would be the whole it's too easy whine again, the where is the challenge whine..

The whole I spent money where's me free stuff whine...stop spending money...I bought a car last week...should I now go to the dealership and demand another car because I spent money there last week...maybe I could send in a ticket to head office cause they told me no... come on..

OK OK rant over..let the hating start lol.

Oh and don't bother saying to yourself..If I ever see this guy in game I'm gonna...same name level 49...come on over to my hood lol... rob attack all you want if it will make you feel better...

Nick010
09-20-2013, 01:43 AM
I see a lot of hating but was the 1 not obvious in the title?

Rebels
09-20-2013, 01:45 AM

I have 2 accounts, both are decent and i'm labouring on lvl 21 and 18, with the way its going i wont get past level 25 on each. its far to hard. 100 seems impossible

I guess this is what Gree want. An impossible challenge so people have to use gold to complete it.
Don't forget they are running a business and need to make a profit.
If they made it so everyone could achieve it easily without spending money on gold what would be the point for them?

Frustrating for the average player? Yes.
A dumb move by Gree? No.

The Real Bosses
09-20-2013, 02:54 AM
This is bad... Wrong move by gree...

leeroy
09-20-2013, 03:21 AM
I don't mind Gree needing to make money, if people didnt spend gold we wouldn't have the game we have now.
But the average player should be able to do upto level 30.
I actually like the new event and the format. Its just way to hard

My second account was lvl 44 and is almost 100k Att/Def, with nearly all my skill points put into Att-Def. Yet its still ridiculously hard on lvl 22.

JediPimp
09-20-2013, 03:42 AM
I guess this is what Gree want. An impossible challenge so people have to use gold to complete it.
Don't forget they are running a business and need to make a profit.
If they made it so everyone could achieve it easily without spending money on gold what would be the point for them?

Frustrating for the average player? Yes.
A dumb move by Gree? No.

It's deffo a dumb move, as players like me used to spend gold, but due to constant p!$$ taking no longer do. They will end up losing players at this rate.

leeroy
09-20-2013, 03:55 AM
Another thing. With a crazy high stat item floating about like this Hackers are going to be very strong.

KillaCogz718
09-20-2013, 04:08 AM

Big Cash Money, if that's the case, don't you think that because you don't complete a level (let's say level 2), that level 3 won't be available to your syndicate. As in you must complete part 2 for part 3 to even be offered?

Dunky
09-20-2013, 04:44 AM
Omg all the complaining.. The first Clue would have been "Klout on the run I"
That might have suggested there would be a part II right ;)
I told my syndicate to hold of on killing boss more than when we got to 300..
Hope everyone listened and we can reach the 600 total :D

I think its stupid though they had a delay in it. but surely Gree thought about this causing some confusion..
But they're here to make money.. and I think if people here thought about this option, they could hold of 1 day to get to part II..
Like I said.. Klout on the Run I predicts theres a Part II..
(oh look, maybe even a part III...but who's gonna say).

bald zeemer
09-20-2013, 05:37 AM

You mean your very junior accounts, which have yet to do too much, aren't able to beat the most difficult challenge in the game?

And you consider this evidence of a problem, rather than a game designed with some modicum of common sense?

TenderPlacebo
09-20-2013, 06:23 AM
I think they did a great job with this event, with the exception being that you have to sit on your hands until the next part starts. So, either the bosses killed should be counted towards the next goal, or the next part should start as soon as the previous one is finished. I really hope they somehow just overlooked this and it was an accident, kind of like getting the same prize twice.

I have no problem spending gold and I know this is not a free game, but would like to maximize my hits when I can, with the time frame given. I think everyone had an idea there was going to be a part 2, but having to just stop hitting the boss until the next part starts is kind of ridiculous.

Everything else was well thought out and I think it's a great event, some very nice changes made. Love how rares drop down a spot and are replaced by stronger items and getting a increasingly better prize every 5 levels is awesome. I just don't want to be restricted on boss kills due to syndicate goals. They're basically making you chose between personal and syndicate goals. You would be giving up hours of free hits because you have to wait between parts, which means a lot more gold in the end, if you want to complete the personal goals.

kingofwale
09-20-2013, 06:23 AM
Big Cash Money, if that's the case, don't you think that because you don't complete a level (let's say level 2), that level 3 won't be available to your syndicate. As in you must complete part 2 for part 3 to even be offered?

well, that would be logical. But We all know Gree lacks that.

I know a few sydnicate who didn't finish first one (short by 10 or 20).. and had to redo them all over again.

This is total BS

KillaCogz718
09-20-2013, 07:48 AM
well, that would be logical. But We all know Gree lacks that.

I know a few sydnicate who didn't finish first one (short by 10 or 20).. and had to redo them all over again.

This is total BS

True, but did it even matter? The reward for step 2 is exactly the same as step 1. It's like it never even happened! And that being said, are you sure they are repeating the first step?

Mack The Knife
09-20-2013, 07:52 AM
yes. Its the same. but now you would have 2 8k bombs instead of one.

archambeau
09-20-2013, 08:06 AM
ok I don't post here often but read here 2 or 3 times a day and this is ridiculous. STOP THE WHINING. I read over and over how the game is getting boring, wash rinse repeat, come on Gree do something. SO they do...now the whining starts again because they didn't tell everyone the changes and how to beat everything. GET OVER YOURSELVES. The clues were given, 24 hours to beat Klout on the Run I, hmmm... I and 24 hours in a 5 day event. It's not Gree's fault some went full bore to get as close to 100 as possible to claim that bragging right, brag about it I would. I can't and won't and neither will many others. You see we realized right off that 100 was out of the question for us individually so why not wait out the 24 hours and see. Well, it paid off for us as a syndicate, that is our point to brag on...

You see, some of you have forgotten something, we play a game, Gree plays a game, they aren't the same game...never forget that.

It seems to me that some want Gree to announce a new LTQ and 2 hours later give everyone the whole prize package...no...wait...then it would be the whole it's too easy whine again, the where is the challenge whine..

The whole I spent money where's me free stuff whine...stop spending money...I bought a car last week...should I now go to the dealership and demand another car because I spent money there last week...maybe I could send in a ticket to head office cause they told me no... come on..

OK OK rant over..let the hating start lol.

Oh and don't bother saying to yourself..If I ever see this guy in game I'm gonna...same name level 49...come on over to my hood lol... rob attack all you want if it will make you feel better...

We fully expected a level 2 but when it didn't start when level one was over we figured it was the same as the SLTQ which had no elite level. Say what you will but none of our syndicate members went full out trying for level 100. I think that is insane and a waste of money. I got 12 bosses in the second part and could still get 12 more with my second. But when a boss event starts people tend to just hit him until they can no longer beat him. Thankfully we have many mini accounts and low level members that can beat him 40-50 times and we finished part two and will likely be able to handle a third but a fourth and fifth is not even an option.

cajunman
09-20-2013, 08:41 AM
We play a game that you downloaded for free.

Gree is a company out to make money. Whether you spend money on this game or not that is your choice and Gree will survive with or without you.

Have they made misatkes? Yes many
Have people who complained about Gree gone and spent money after the mistakes? Yes
Did most syndicates get shafted by the last second change for war? Yes (i know we were)

Are the people who whine still playing the game???? Yes

I have noticed the people who whine and complain are still here. Leave the game if it bothers you so much.

You all have common sense, if something irritates for so long then why play it?

I am upset at some of Grees decisions but i continue to play the game. Do I spend gold, maybe a couple dollars here and there, but that is my choice. Does me spending gold make me more important then a free player or less important then a big spender? I would hope not, but maybe I am, who cares.

I am a level 72 player with a high attack and i wanted to beat the boss as far as i could go, but my fellow teammates convinced us all to stop once we hit 300 and save our wins against the boss as they thought part 2 was coming. The guessed right and we beat part 2.

I loved beating the boss 50 times in 2 days and getting the grand prize, but i get that i am part of a team and the team is first.

Gree is trying to find ways to make money and try to spruce up a game with wars, ltq's and things like that as the game was getting boring.

I by no means am a Gree supporter, but I just wanted to say something.

budman68
09-20-2013, 09:04 AM
We play a game that you downloaded for free.

Gree is a company out to make money.

I by no means am a Gree supporter, but I just wanted to say something.

Yeah you said something.

GU7 F4WK3S
09-20-2013, 09:23 AM
Think this is the first event that actually forces you play like a camper. I'm on lunch now and have an itch that needs scratching but am stuck waiting hours to see if a 3rd tier opens up.

I feel like Homer waiting to get into the chili cook-off. Gree is like Marge keeping the details of the event a secret from me.

Timmaaay
09-20-2013, 09:48 AM
I did the same thing and tried to get people to wait. Not everyone did but we banged out #2 fairly quickly. I have to disagree with you on the trying for level 100. The overall stat gain for beating all 100 levels is somewhere in the neighborhood of 200K+ att/def (depending on how many rare's you get in the last 25-50 levels). That would make it the best/largest stat increase from a single event to date. Dont dismiss that fact. Depending on tier and stats, can take as little as a vault to complete. In a top 10 syndicate, you would spend 3x that amount (and probably more) to get 1/4 of those stats.

We fully expected a level 2 but when it didn't start when level one was over we figured it was the same as the SLTQ which had no elite level. Say what you will but none of our syndicate members went full out trying for level 100. I think that is insane and a waste of money. I got 12 bosses in the second part and could still get 12 more with my second. But when a boss event starts people tend to just hit him until they can no longer beat him. Thankfully we have many mini accounts and low level members that can beat him 40-50 times and we finished part two and will likely be able to handle a third but a fourth and fifth is not even an option.

robertsuk
09-20-2013, 10:51 AM
Yes GREE are trying to make money, and a lot of gold spenders who blasted through the event are gonna be annoyed. How do you make money by annoying the people likely to spend the most money on your game?

Also, now we are all expecting a third event, everyone will stop spending money for the next 24 hours to see what happens. Not a smart way to make money in my opinion. The only players who will keep going are those who are not in a syn.

Free players laughing at gold spenders. No one who spends money is happy. Just goes to show that the person in charge is not usually the smartest person around. Dumb move GREE.

Do I care? not really, anyone who believes this game is friendly to the players is crazy. Plus, half the fun is to complain about the dumb decisions GREE makes, as long as you are not spending lots of gold.

GREE burnt me once in the past... Never again..lol..

kingofwale
09-20-2013, 10:56 AM
Yes GREE are trying to make money, and a lot of gold spenders who blasted through the event are gonna be annoyed. How do you make money by annoying the people likely to spend the most money on your game?

Also, now we are all expecting a third event, everyone will stop spending money for the next 24 hours to see what happens. Not a smart way to make money in my opinion. The only players who will keep going are those who are not in a syn.

Free players laughing at gold spenders. No one who spends money is happy. Just goes to show that the person in charge is not usually the smartest person around. Dumb move GREE.

Do I care? not really, anyone who believes this game is friendly to the players is crazy. Plus, half the fun is to complain about the dumb decisions GREE makes, as long as you are not spending lots of gold.

GREE burnt me once in the past... Never again..lol..

yes, I think the part that is hard to swallow isn't if an event is hard? Like beating boss 100 times.

But the sneaky way Gree chose to do this.

No sticky
no Mod here to answer any questions
no counting wins during
no explanation

for what? So a few people can spend a little more money???

Greee... pissing people off is NOT a good way to run a business. People like to feel they earned the prize (money or not) not feel Cheated by it

DCN Gladiator
09-20-2013, 02:00 PM
The only thing positive about the duplicate prizes is this will be an easy determining factor as to the strenght of an opponents syndicate since it will appear as a 1 2 3 4 or how ever many parts we get.. great for advertising or marketing your syndicate as one of the elite.. but just wait im sure gree will change that in part 3 and continue to foul it up.. they never fail. I do like these boss syndicate events by the way.. this is therr test run and im sure it will get smoother. . And at least all syndicates will not finish unlike the sltq which will be good for separating the elite from the non..

SilentAssassin
09-20-2013, 02:16 PM
The only thing positive about the duplicate prizes is this will be an easy determining factor as to the strenght of an opponents syndicate since it will appear as a 1 2 3 4 or how ever many parts we get.. great for advertising or marketing your syndicate as one of the elite.. but just wait im sure gree will change that in part 3 and continue to foul it up.. they never fail. I do like these boss syndicate events by the way.. this is therr test run and im sure it will get smoother. . And at least all syndicates will not finish unlike the sltq which will be good for separating the elite from the non..

Speaking of which, aren't you with SAS now? ;)