PDA

View Full Version : Well well well

Who dares wins
09-19-2013, 02:24 PM
It's now time for the war for France and I still haven't been given my rewards for India I came in top ten faction and received nothing I have sent support the evedence they asked for and still nothing if this isn't resolved by the end of the war gree you will loose all my accs I'm sick of playing for nothing!

Ben Dover 300
09-19-2013, 03:02 PM
It's now time for the war for France and I still haven't been given my rewards for India I came in top ten faction and received nothing I have sent support the evedence they asked for and still nothing if this isn't resolved by the end of the war gree you will loose all my accs I'm sick of playing for nothing!

Did you get the gree reply that says the units are there. Shut down and restart and you should see them? I've had that reply. I guess I have shut down and restarted enough. I still don't see the ones I had a ticket in for.

Wayne-Metal
09-19-2013, 03:06 PM
You've got your rewards just not the slide showing the rewards. Come on now it's not that hard to figure out

Duncan00
09-19-2013, 04:30 PM
Can I get a grilled cheese with my tomatoe soup?

warrends
09-20-2013, 04:34 AM

I see the problem: Lack of punctuation. Reading your run-on sentence made my brain almost explode. You missed at least four periods and a comma. Just FYI, they look like this:

Period: .
Comma: ,

They are toward the bottom right of your computer keyboard, or else on your phone you have to tap a small icon to get to the punctuation marks screen.

You're welcome.

xxinterfector
09-20-2013, 06:32 AM
I see the problem: Lack of punctuation. Reading your run-on sentence made my brain almost explode. You missed at least four periods and a comma. Just FYI, they look like this:

They are toward the bottom right of your computer keyboard, or else on your phone you have to tap a small icon to get to the punctuation marks screen.

You're welcome.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-blDnCecy_oo/UdJelhz1lOI/AAAAAAAAAOk/fWc3C9PMb18/s475/watch_out_we_got_a_badass_over_here_meme_Sad_orang e-s769x595-300035-475.pnge.

Big Baby Jesus
09-20-2013, 08:38 AM

Any chance you were booted from a top 10 as soon as the roster was unlocked or are you still in the same squad?

KFH
09-20-2013, 12:24 PM

You're welcome.its a thread on a forum for a game, don't be that person
your character is flawed

Who dares wins
09-22-2013, 08:58 AM
Did you get the gree reply that says the units are there. Shut down and restart and you should see them? I've had that reply. I guess I have shut down and restarted enough. I still don't see the ones I had a ticket in for.

Yes! That's exactly the email I got off Gree. Not heard from Gree since.
Ps..... To the troll... This better??? Jerk!!!

ProCision
09-22-2013, 12:09 PM
It would be better if you never use a comma or period ever again just have it as your thing when you come here and reply or make a new topic just remember to never end a sentence

I Am Not Sure What Is Worse, The Guy That Makes The First Letter Capital Of Every Word Or The Guy That Is Missing The Period Key.

or u hve the gy that thnks its bd ass to shortn nearly evry wrd...