PDA

View Full Version : Over level 100 (CotS)

gatman003
09-19-2013, 01:16 PM
Top 25 in all multiday wars. *except 28th on end of nov due to thanksgiving*
IOS based guild. Also known as the Children of the Sun

Currently Level 63

Boosts are:
Water- 9
Earth-9
Spirit-8
Air-8
Fire- 9

We are currently looking for new active members that are fun and competitive.

This game is a game and therefore there should be no drama. There are no requirements for donations, or gems. But we are looking for people who are over level 100, have strong armor (4 star + or epics ), play often and are competitive during the wars.

We work as a team and are looking for people who pull their weight because if we do well, you will do well and vice versa. We are looking to success and get stronger and will be setting a minimum score for the 3 day wars. Total points should be above 15,000.

We have come in the top 25 in all 3-4 day wars and are looking to keep that up by adding members that will be participating heavily in the war. (Using cash and gems is not mandatory but we do appreciate it.)

We have a chat set up on line so be sure to add the app as well so we can go over strategies and general info. We have a great group of people who like to chat and make jokes as well. Line is a mandatory part of our guild so please make sure you have it.

Please send me a private message or add me on line (Gatman003) with your game name and friend code, current level and top 3-6 armors. Also if you have the amount of points you scored in the last war that would be a benefit as we are looking for people who can help keep us in top 25.

We also now have 2 sister guilds to help build up people to make them stronger. So if you are looking for an organized team we should be able to find a fit for you in either, Over level 100, Pitch Black, or Cafe Noir.

Currently looking for more players from Europe, Asia and Australia to help out our current night crew. Need to be able to speak full English to be able to coordinate with guild.

gatman003
09-22-2013, 11:37 AM
And just to be clear because i has some questions.. the name of the guild is "Over level 100".. we just all change our names to CotS during the war :)

gatman003
10-02-2013, 07:29 AM
We are making big changes to our guild and are expecting great results in the next war. We newly made requirments that every player must make at least 15000 during the war means we will not be having any weak links..

If you are over lv 100, very competitive and are wanting to be part of a top 25 (looking to advance to top 10). Please let me know by replying, sending private msg or adding me on line (Gatman003)

gatman003
10-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Looking for one more new member before the next war start! any1 over level 100 thats active and wanting to fight hard in the war msg me or reply to thread!

gatman003
10-14-2013, 02:37 PM
Great job by our group coming in 19th alot of help from the new people :) we have let a few go for inactivity so we are looking for new people that are scoring more then 5k per day in war. 3 times in a row top 25.. send msg or reply to chat if you are wanting to join in. must be above level 100

farlus
10-14-2013, 07:13 PM
Looking to apply to the guild. I am a level 1xx player that is very active, I play consistently every day. A little on the weaker side of things (armors: Sky Battle Armor+ l70, Guardian Battlegear l70, working on maxing Swampstone Platemail+, it is level 27 currently). However I am dedicated and active to the game, looking to make that next step up. PM me for more details and with questions. Thanks!

Darth Kallous
10-18-2013, 08:46 AM
I just want to say that this is a great guild!
Been in several top guilds and this one is by far the best.
Easy going and friendly, just be active!

YuTu Dum
10-18-2013, 01:06 PM
Can I join? Level 104, active player. My guild only placed at 260 this past war because only 5 of us were playing, looking for an active guild so I'm not wasting my gems trying to place higher

My top armors are moontide, guardians battlegear and pyromancer+

I got 31K in last war, could easily get more if I had active players to take out the sentinel

gatman003
11-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Another great success in this last war coming in top 25 once again.. so proud of you guys..
looking to grow with more members that are looking to be part of the best top 25 team out there

gatman003
11-25-2013, 10:13 AM
Next war is coming up and we have a few spots open! Great news for those who are looking for a strong guild with a history of making top 25.. We are looking for long term, committed members with a great attitude! Min requirements during war is 5000 per day, no spending money requirements! if you want to spend money to push us forward that is always welcome of course :)

we are looking for people who have a strong armour base that typically have 4 start + and epics.. but also looking at people who put in alot of effort and are constantly improving because we can make you better if you make us better !

gatman003
12-02-2013, 01:46 PM
few spots are opening up after war is over and we are always accepting applicants from north america but we have a strong focus on looking for more players from Europe, Asia and Australia to help out our current night crew. Need to be able to speak full English to be able to coordinate with guild.