PDA

View Full Version : LTQ Setup Spreadsheet

bergmystr
09-19-2013, 08:28 AM
Since I couldn't find an easy way to track my progress for pre staging missions during for LTQ's I decided to create a spreadsheet that can be used for that purpose. Originally I was doing this for myself, but started to realize that I've come to the forums on many different occasions for information and this (in my mind) would be a crime not to share.

This spreadsheet lists all of the missions currently on the map that have multiple hits required. The idea here is to go down the list and one area at a time and be able to see what you need to hit in order to pre stage (That's why there are no single hit targets listed).

I also did not include exp. gained, or unit requirements. This is just a checklist of sorts to see what you need to setup, and the energy required to do that. I'm hopeful that this will be well received, and that there isn't one out there already (I did spend quite a bit of time putting this together).

Lastly I'd like to thank Mcdoc for putting out the Modern War Master Resource Sheet a while ago, which was used for a good portion of this. I changed a little bit of the formatting and crawled through the missions to make sure everything is accurate.

Here is the link to the spreadsheet: Spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9V5CEr9FOrLMFlEMTMyX1lHcVE/edit?usp=sharing)

You should download a copy for yourself.

PM or post here if there are any spelling errors, or other inaccuracies.

Thanks Everyone... I hope this helps

Marcusfiahie
09-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Awesome job, this will come in handy!

Snipe
09-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Great work, my friend. Thanks for sharing!

Cmdr_Vessery
09-19-2013, 01:43 PM
This looks like a great tool... Only thing I can see that may cause a little trouble is that they added new targets to the maps, high energy targets mind you.

First two maps have new targets..

Map: Insurgent Camp
Elite Scout, 2 x 25
Elite Fighter, 2 x 28

Map: Enemy Outpost
Commando, 7 x 83
Elite Commando, 19 x 182
Major, 4 x 86
Elite Major, 10 x 208

junkkicker
09-19-2013, 01:46 PM
Great work, but Gree has added new targets to each map... These need a lot higher energy to kill. Enemy outpost map has Elite Major needs 208 energy x10 to kill, a Major that needs 88 energy x4, Commando 83 energy x7 Elite Commando needs 182 energy x19. This is just for the Enemy Outpost. Also I can only see the new missions with my HLP. My LLP hasn't mastered that map, so that might be the reason.

Lancerdually
09-19-2013, 02:01 PM
Great work, but Gree has added new targets to each map... These need a lot higher energy to kill. Enemy outpost map has Elite Major needs 208 energy x10 to kill, a Major that needs 88 energy x4, Commando 83 energy x7 Elite Commando needs 182 energy x19. This is just for the Enemy Outpost. Also I can only see the new missions with my HLP. My LLP hasn't mastered that map, so that might be the reason.
So will those of us with LLP's who haven't mastered the map be able to do the new LTQ's for the prizes? Inquiring minds wanna know..........to be continued

bergmystr
09-19-2013, 05:14 PM
I'll add those to the sheet. I didn't realize that happened. Did this happen with one of the last data sets? Apparently I got more work to do

Cmdr_Vessery
09-19-2013, 07:42 PM
I'll add those to the sheet. I didn't realize that happened. Did this happen with one of the last data sets? Apparently I got more work to do

there was a new data download today and that's when I noticed the changes.

Roscoe782
09-19-2013, 07:57 PM
Lol. Yes. There is basically at least 3 bosses per map now, the new ones with ridiculous health, energy requirements, and xp gains. Basically, this is gree saying, yea, you can prestage, have fun and get to 250 as quick as you can.

junkkicker
09-19-2013, 11:06 PM
* UPDATE * I can now see all the new targets. I am guessing the data push was a little slower to get to my LLP

spcmorris
09-20-2013, 08:48 AM
@bergmystr: Great work! I wasn't trying to step on your toes by doing my own thing, just trying to help everyone out. Here's all the new additions to each map that I came across while doing recon last night.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68624-New-Units-Update

bergmystr
09-22-2013, 08:09 AM
@spcmorris

Thanks a bundle for the updated maps/units. I went and updated the sheet for anyone who wants the new copy.

Gotta apologize for the delay. GTA V took over my life this weekend

bergmystr
10-01-2013, 08:36 AM
Fixed a pile of spelling errors. I've also went and color coded the missions that were added as a result of this update.

bergmystr
10-15-2013, 07:30 AM
Updated the spreadsheet again for anyone who is interested. I removed the LTQ targets that I put in. I'm figuring if they aren't sticking around or changing all the time them why bother having them in this.

I just hope this isn't completely wasted time at this point.

bergmystr
01-27-2014, 01:05 PM
Going to bump this in case anyone is interested. I've added the last 4 maps to this. I know these don't come up like they used to, but this would have been helpful to be staged out for the last 24 hours event.

BTW... I do not keep up with the 24 hour NPC's on this sheet