PDA

View Full Version : Game is getting boring and burnout will ensue

thundarr
09-19-2013, 07:47 AM
I don't know about anybody else but the game is getting boring. The LTQ's are the same maps over and over plus the XP/increase ratios suck. I go as far as I can for free and stop. I don't bother with prestaging. The rewards for the WD and WD LTQ are so much better. Soon I will just do WD. Now that the WD are 3 weeks instead of 4 people will start burning out and losing interest. My wife is not crazy about me playing this so much and now that its more often I am reassessing my priorities. Gree is getting Greedy and even though spending is up it will soon start to fall. Its like a business you can raise prices and profits will go up for the short term and then start to decrease resulting in a death spiral if you go too far. Its once a month LE building. Boss event. Box event and a few LTQ's tossed in. The PVP's are not worth the time except for lower level players and those with unlimited time to play MW. Yawn....The goose that laid the golden egg is starting to look a little ill.

jonmischler
09-19-2013, 07:54 AM
Please name any other phone-based game you have played this much.
Of course it gets boring. Maybe play a full sized game, or leave the house and visit a local delicatessen.
Or a park. A movie theater is fun too. You could always go swimming or call a friend.
It is still summer..

13Stalker
09-19-2013, 10:46 AM
Why are you still here then?

pick_sax
09-19-2013, 10:53 AM
Abandoned accounts, empty bases are becoming more common.

Our group had 3 people quit, completely selling and donating. 2 more in the last week.

Lots of reasons I guess, but yeah, burnout is here

KFH
09-19-2013, 11:03 AM
Why are you still here then?I agree everyone of your threads is bringing up some topic that has been talked about for months. It doesn't seem like you have every enjoyed the game, so what is the point of making all these personal threads. I'm sorry the game is not fun for you, maybe deleting it would be good, but some of us still enjoy it and can come to our own conclusions about stopping or not.

thundarr
09-19-2013, 11:14 AM
I agree everyone of your threads is bringing up some topic that has been talked about for months. It doesn't seem like you have every enjoyed the game, so what is the point of making all these personal threads. I'm sorry the game is not fun for you, maybe deleting it would be good, but some of us still enjoy it and can come to our own conclusions about stopping or not.

I don't plan on quitting just scaling back to WD and WD LTQ events. I really enjoy my faction and the comradery.

Engineer951
09-19-2013, 11:22 AM
Most people that left have gone to War of Nations.....

Mastert55
09-19-2013, 11:35 AM
I agree, unless Gree completely changes the game in an entertaining way, the game will probably burnout by the end of the year.

Blade of 3
09-19-2013, 11:37 AM
If you don't like the game or are tired of it, how about stop playing and wasting our time and forum morale with your degrading threads. No one is making you play the game. Stop complaining and just quit.

SGT Rud
09-19-2013, 11:39 AM
If you don't like the game or are tired of it, how about stop playing and wasting our time and forum morale with your degrading threads. No one is making you play the game. Stop complaining and just quit.

Agreed. Normally I would say that nobody here wants to read this and could care less, however this thread will probably get 50-60 replies.

King Dante!
09-19-2013, 01:10 PM
+1 .

Speed Demon# 2
09-19-2013, 01:12 PM
Well you're all in luck. Go check out the new missions for all the maps. I'd say someone made a colossal error.

Sundelle
09-19-2013, 01:16 PM
I don't know about anybody else but the game is getting boring. The LTQ's are the same maps over and over plus the XP/increase ratios suck. I go as far as I can for free and stop. I don't bother with prestaging. The rewards for the WD and WD LTQ are so much better. Soon I will just do WD. Now that the WD are 3 weeks instead of 4 people will start burning out and losing interest. My wife is not crazy about me playing this so much and now that its more often I am reassessing my priorities. Gree is getting Greedy and even though spending is up it will soon start to fall. Its like a business you can raise prices and profits will go up for the short term and then start to decrease resulting in a death spiral if you go too far. Its once a month LE building. Boss event. Box event and a few LTQ's tossed in. The PVP's are not worth the time except for lower level players and those with unlimited time to play MW. Yawn....The goose that laid the golden egg is starting to look a little ill.

I feel really sad that you lost your enjoyment for the game!!!!

KFH
09-19-2013, 01:56 PM
I don't plan on quitting just scaling back to WD and WD LTQ events. I really enjoy my faction and the comradery.I think that's the best idea if you still enjoy aspects of the game. there are always going to be things to hate about MW, it's there to make money off of us. taking a break from gold has increased the fun factor for me. now i have to plan ahead and use a little more strategy, when before i could press a button and instantly get my prize.

Agent Orange
09-19-2013, 02:03 PM
I have to admit that in the upper levels there have been a lot of abandoned bases turning up. Typically it's mid stat but over L180 players. I can see why it's getting so crowded up here and anyone from L250 down can see and attack anyone with 500 allies and above L170. So they are giving up because they are getting raided and attacked and can't get to a point where they can defend themselves without spending. Hmmm probably the real underlying plan but means more and more folks are dropping out.

I think to help fix this Gree need to increase the number of levels again, this may spread out the whale zone a bit better.

Mastert55
09-19-2013, 05:04 PM

I'm not saying I am done with the game, I am devoted, I'm just saying it's getting repetitive and boring. Gree needs to just spice things up a bit. They got massive positive feed back and profits after introducing the WD events. Battle for Brazil was freakin awesome, I'm just saying that we need something more challenging, really fun and engaging. Something completely different from a WD, that would be awesome. Also they need to put a stop to this stat inflation. 14k unit? Really? It probably cost $10 of gold to open the 8th 9th and 10th crate, the rest just requires good luck and a timer. I mainly play this game to pass the time with something somewhat engaging.

Ariana S.
09-19-2013, 06:32 PM
I just started awhile ago so I have yet to run into the situations that degrade this game. I'm still having fun playing so far but by the looks of things as you move along it's not so great. Lol

Col Mustard
09-19-2013, 11:34 PM
I remember long ago when they used to give free gold, not anymore

Hub_Master_General
09-20-2013, 10:50 AM
With 195 (or 201 depending on your view point) countries in the world, how many times can we keep doing this?
[using 204 since it's divisable by 12 - 204/12 = 17] This might go on for 17 years!! Even computer games need refreshing.