PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me these rumors are NOT true.

Drew's Crew
09-19-2013, 07:01 AM
Hey all,
I'm hearing rumors that tomorrow's LTQ will be a SLTQ. Does anyone know if this is true??? We have a SBTE going on right now and still have a LTQ going on.

Surely GREE wouldn't do this. Wait, duh, this is GREE we are talking about. They just might.

deano1981
09-19-2013, 07:06 AM
Why would you not want a sltq? Stat boosts over 100k last time, Ltq will be finished by then so just boss event and ltb?

travisman1
09-19-2013, 07:06 AM
Shut up, dont play if your just going to complain about everything gree does.

Akrisaen
09-19-2013, 07:08 AM
Don't see why you're complaining about an 100k boost in stats for very minimal gold.

Butt Futter
09-19-2013, 07:15 AM
SLTQ are more fun and entertaining then solo LTQ.

Drew's Crew
09-19-2013, 07:19 AM
Wow. Didn't expect such hate. I just think it's a little much. Sorry. I'll be quiet from now on.

The_
09-19-2013, 07:26 AM
Sbte uses health bar, sltq uses energy. Theyre not even related. Ok drama queen, we get it.

billythekid123
09-19-2013, 07:28 AM
Sbte uses health bar, sltq uses energy. Theyre not even related. Ok drama queen, we get it.

Looooooooooooooooooooool so true.

Drew's Crew
09-19-2013, 07:35 AM

So, your done with the prestige LTQ? Sorry, I don't use gold so I'm still working on that.

No duh SBTE uses health.

Nice. Thought this forum was to help. Not to put people down.

The_
09-19-2013, 07:40 AM
So, your done with the prestige LTQ? Sorry, I don't use gold so I'm still working on that.

No duh SBTE uses health.

Nice. Thought this forum was to help. Not to put people down.
Prestige is 140k energy, there's no chance as a free player you're going to finish it. And putting a normal ltq over an sltq is quite selfish. Glad you're not in my syndicate.

Drew's Crew
09-19-2013, 07:44 AM
Prestige is 140k energy, there's no chance as a free player you're going to finish it. And putting a normal ltq over an sltq is quite selfish. Glad you're not in my syndicate.

Believe me, SO AM I!!!!

The_
09-19-2013, 07:45 AM
I think she's saying, when u are still doing this LTQ.. u wont have time to preload or regenerate enough energy to immediately participate in the SLTQ..
So SBTE and SLTQ are not in the same category..(duh..) but SLTQ and LTQ are..
The "possible" sltq starts tomorrow, probably at least 30 hrs from now. The ltq ends in 7 hours. It makes no overlap and you have about 24 hrs in between to prehit these maps. My syndicate already started prehitting 4 days ago. I'm still trying to figure out what the problem is.

Drew's Crew
09-19-2013, 07:46 AM
All I'm saying it that it seems a bit much. But since I'm not allowed to voice an opinion, y'all can bash me all you want.

The_
09-19-2013, 07:59 AM
All I'm saying it that it seems a bit much. But since I'm not allowed to voice an opinion, y'all can bash me all you want.
I'm not bashing you, but simply trying to clear things up. I agree that there are numerous events going on right now, and that it may be a stressful to some, but I'd rather have this than doing nothing. Gree is trying to push new syndicate content and this will certainly change the dynamic of the game. Syndicates will be a lot more active and this game will be less boring overall.

Dunky
09-19-2013, 08:06 AM
I'm not bashing you, but simply trying to clear things up. I agree that there are numerous events going on right now, and that it may be a stressful to some, but I'd rather have this than doing nothing. Gree is trying to push new syndicate content and this will certainly change the dynamic of the game. Syndicates will be a lot more active and this game will be less boring overall.
That I do agree with u.
But how come the SLTQ start in about 30hrs.. Isn't it logical that when the time of the SBTE finishes, part 2 will follow? If this part 2 is an SLTQ.. wouldn't it start right after the time of the SBTE expires? (which is in about 9hrs or so?)

craftytempter
09-19-2013, 08:09 AM
Cheer up Drew we are not all haters here. I could do with a break as well ;)

why Gree dont just put SLTQ in the title to start with or give a little notice its not much to ask.
its not like we are asking for them to say sorry of give us our money back that was spent on faulty goods

(sorry for Gree bashing )

sunny side up guys everything doesnt have to be Scrambled all the time :cool:

The_
09-19-2013, 08:13 AM
That I do agree with u.
But how come the SLTQ start in about 30hrs.. Isn't it logical that when the time of the SBTE finishes, part 2 will follow? If this part 2 is an SLTQ.. wouldn't it start right after the time of the SBTE expires? (which is in about 9hrs or so?)

Here are my predictions:

1) Part 2 of the Syndicate Boss event comes out after part I expires. Hopefully kills will carry over.
2) From the schedule given ingame, the "potential" slqt starts tomorrow (prob 3pm pst again). I think it's fair that they give some time in between for people to regain their energy after an LTQ, and they wouldn't start it when most people are sleeping, so may as well wait till the next day.
2.1) May just be an entirely different LTQ setup. We really have no verification that it is a syndicate LTQ, but I doubt they would have another normal LTQ right after a normal LTQ.

Drew's Crew
09-19-2013, 08:23 AM
Cheer up Drew we are not all haters here. I could do with a break as well ;)

why Gree dont just put SLTQ in the title to start with or give a little notice its not much to ask.
its not like we are asking for them to say sorry of give us our money back that was spent on faulty goods

(sorry for Gree bashing )

sunny side up guys everything doesnt have to be Scrambled all the time :cool:

Thanks!!! It's a tad overwhelming at times.

mdc
09-19-2013, 08:29 AM
SLTQ are more fun and entertaining then solo LTQ.

agreed!!!!!

187omni
09-19-2013, 08:41 AM
Shut up, dont play if your just going to complain about everything gree does.

he is crass but very right.

Drew's Crew
09-19-2013, 08:49 AM
he is crass but very right.

Yeah...... Don't really care what he or you think. I asked a question. I didn't expect the hate.

Ryan the Great8
Hey all,
I'm hearing rumors that tomorrow's LTQ will be a SLTQ. Does anyone know if this is true??? We have a SBTE going on right now and still have a LTQ going on.

Surely GREE wouldn't do this. Wait, duh, this is GREE we are talking about. They just might.

Wow the reaction to a simple question (which no one has even attempted to answer BTW) goes to prove that maybe it's time for a break for a lot of players out there. Don't see why so many would jump all over a poster for asking if anyone knew if the next LTQ would be a syndicate event.

Instead of reading and comprehending the post, all the tough guy internet profiles slam a poster for "complaining and being selfish" when that's not what was posted at all.

If y'all are that high strung you should take some time away from the game for your own sake.

Mike Hunt
What is SBTE ? Syndicate something - but I do not see any syndicate event happening right now ? Please excuse the ignorance. Thank you for filling me in !

Ryan the Great8
09-19-2013, 08:52 AM
What is SBTE ? Syndicate something - but I do not see any syndicate event happening right now ? Please excuse the ignorance. Thank you for filling me in !

Mike--it's the syndicate beat the Boss event going on right now

edit--see what I did there: He asked a question and I answered it, novel concept for a forum I know

Dunky
09-19-2013, 09:02 AM

Syndicate Beat The Elite = SBTE (also known as Syndicate Beat The Boss)

Mike Hunt
09-19-2013, 11:15 AM
Thank you Dunky. I guess it has not started yet on IoS as I do not see it. I appreciate the feed back !!