PDA

View Full Version : Tier Bracket Change For West Side Battle

Pages : [1] 2

CJ54
09-18-2013, 04:15 PM
Hey all,

We have been discussing the understandable frustration with the last minute tier changes in the West Side event.

Here's what it boils down to: We made a poor call that was meant to help, it was the last in a series of poor calls over a short period of time, and many people are understandably upset about that poor call. The reason for the delayed reply is due to the fact that members of the product, consumer ops and engineering teams were in heavy discussion about this. Since there was a sequence of goofs, we obviously want to be careful at this point not to add to that sequence.

We're currently looking into the technical feasibility of rewarding the syndicate members who were in the original pre-alteration tiers (1-10, 11-25, etc.) with something power-level appropriate. We won't be taking away anything that has already been given out. We feel like this is the fairest thing to do given what has already come before.

If this is not technically feasible, we will do something else, but we do hear you and we will show that. We value the support and participation and dedication that our players show on a daily basis, and when we make a bad call we do try to make it right.

Myself and the other posters from Gree do not generally post about things until they are already done. The reason for this isn't because we don't care about the input (we do), but because things can change rapidly in development or due to technical infeasibility, and we don't want to jerk our players around with incorrect info. This is especially true for situations involving players getting rewards of some kind.

But this situation is important, and part of what led to the current snafu was bad communication between us and you. So I'm posting this plan of attack (which may change based on what we can do) as part of making up for that whole chain of events.

We'll post further details later; whatever we end up going with will take a few days at minimum to do right. So sit tight, but know that we hear you, and we are on this.

ploop
09-18-2013, 04:17 PM
wooo hooooo. thanks cj:cool:

bobtodd
09-18-2013, 04:18 PM
wow i get another reward . thanks

out of names
09-18-2013, 04:19 PM
Thanks cj!!! Wheres a&f?

ploop
lets go cj lets go x3 kudos and thumbs up to you

dragon001
Thanks for listening.

ploop
09-18-2013, 04:20 PM
best forum and mods on the interwebz!!!!!!

BigMoney
09-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Appreciate it. Hopefully "something power-level appropriate" includes a modifier on par with that tier's normal prize. A 10k item doesn't mean much when I get a 30k+ boost from a gun modifier, etc. But I am glad you are listening.

MWWM J
09-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Umm lower tier syndicates? We still had the lags in between battles that cost us top 750. Plus getting matched with top 250+ guilds that made it close to impossible to get decent points. Just screw us?

ploop
09-18-2013, 04:23 PM
hey cj can you look at this thread. need your honest opinion on this

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68437-what-happens-if-you-factory-reset

thanks

BigMoney
09-18-2013, 04:25 PM
Umm lower tier syndicates? We still had the lags in between battles that cost us top 750. Plus getting matched with top 250+ guilds that made it close to impossible to get decent points. Just screw us?

That's a part of war, buddy. Syndicates at all levels deal with the exact same thing. We got Top 10, but a match with FC equates to a 1 hour break for us. Everyone deals with those kinds of matchups (except FC/SAS/RG, obviously), and that's a part of war-- not GREE's responsibility to always give you lower-ranked syndicates.

MWWM J
09-18-2013, 04:27 PM
That's a part of war, buddy. Syndicates at all levels deal with the exact same thing. We got Top 10, but a match with FC equates to a 1 hour break for us. Everyone deals with those kinds of matchups (except FC/SAS/RG, obviously), and that's a part of war-- not GREE's responsibility to always give you lower-ranked syndicates.
It shouldn't be if that's our first war with 11 members. None over 100k stats or even close to that.

Rodney26
Haha how about a cool mod..don't need stats..lol stats are easy to get these days..haha Jk ill take what I get

ploop

what do you think the a/d is going to be and any boosts. i think 10k/12/ with 50% ip bonus boost. would be nice

Thethreefires
09-18-2013, 04:31 PM
We got 1010 :( I don't get my second ever modifier from war (i have exec coupe and of course gein's beretta

Sideline Sal
09-18-2013, 04:33 PM
Can we name the loot? How about Backdoor Blunder [gun] (like a blunderbuss) for top tier

ploop
09-18-2013, 04:34 PM
what do you think the a/d is going to be and any boosts. i think 10k/12/ with 50% ip bonus boost. would be nice

maybe even more a/d.

brandocommando

50%?... lol

BigMoney
It shouldn't be if that's our first war with 11 members. None over 100k stats or even close to that.

Yeah, and people in FC have upwards of 5 million in stats. What's your point? That GREE should treat you better and lob you softball matches every battle because it's your first war with 11 members?

wrestler84
free banking or +__% mafia attack would be cool

ploop
09-18-2013, 04:35 PM
50%?... lol

with all the messing up by gree it would be amazing

BigMoney
09-18-2013, 04:36 PM

I would be quite pleased with a modifier for half of what Top 3 received (10% mafia attack)-- 5% mafia attack for Top 10 would be quite nice. :)

ploop
09-18-2013, 04:36 PM

banking might be good but instead of 10% taken, they give an extra 10 percent to add up your money. with no money lost

SilentAssassin
09-18-2013, 04:37 PM
Very profession response GREE,
I am thoroughly impressed this time. Also the explanation was very good as to why you don't announce things until they are 100% done.

This has got to be one of the best answers I have ever seen from support.

MWWM J
09-18-2013, 04:38 PM
Yeah, and people in FC have upwards of 5 million in stats. What's your point? That GREE should treat you better and lob you softball matches every battle because it's your first war with 11 members?
Actually my point is it shouldn't be like that first war or for any lower tier syndicate. Were you around during war on the forum? Didnt you see all the posts about unfair match ups? Just cause you got money to blow up in higher tier syndicates doesn't mean we all do. Lower tier syndicates should fight lower tier syndicates point blank.

ploop
09-18-2013, 04:38 PM
Very profession response GREE,
I am thoroughly impressed this time. Also the explanation was very good as to why you don't announce things until they are 100% done.

This has got to be one of the best answers I have ever seen from support.

+1 great job gree. now if everything else was as good

BigMoney
09-18-2013, 04:43 PM
Actually my point is it shouldn't be like that first war or for any lower tier syndicate. Were you around during war on the forum? Didnt you see all the posts about unfair match ups? Just cause you got money to blow up in higher tier syndicates doesn't mean we all do. Lower tier syndicates should fight lower tier syndicates point blank.

Uh, if you're fighting a lower tier syndicate, that means that a syndicate even lower than you is fighting a higher tier syndicate.

colec023
09-18-2013, 04:49 PM
Very nice to see a response CJ. Glad to see you guys working on something in support of customer service. I'd vote for IP increase :). Points are hard to get for the level 250s.

redhood
09-18-2013, 04:53 PM
thank you cj and gree for listening

ploop
09-18-2013, 04:53 PM
cj need some help for this answer

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68437-what-happens-if-you-factory-reset

please answer the question. would be greatly appreciated

Dubstik
09-18-2013, 05:01 PM
cj need some help for this answer

please answer the question. would be greatly appreciated

http://pastorcarlo.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/shut-up-fool-001.jpg

bobtodd
09-18-2013, 05:03 PM
thank you he just kept babbling

ploop
09-18-2013, 05:09 PM
thank you he just kept babbling

go back to your mom's basement and think about your life

ploop
09-18-2013, 05:09 PM
http://pastorcarlo.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/shut-up-fool-001.jpg

what did i ever do to you. NOTHING. stop trolling

bobtodd
09-18-2013, 05:13 PM
buy a iphone or smartphone like the rest of us and you wont have that problem

CJ54
09-18-2013, 05:15 PM
Guys, chill out.

ploop
09-18-2013, 05:15 PM
i cant afford one. to buy it yes but monthly internet no

ploop
09-18-2013, 05:16 PM
thanks cj!!!!!!!!!

Mrbojangles155
09-18-2013, 05:17 PM
Much appreciated!!! Finally I feel like you guys are listening and that makes me respect you guys more. 👍👍

Mrbojangles155
09-18-2013, 05:24 PM
Oh yeah and as for modifier lets see some upgrade discount or multiple build/upgrade. That should have always been in the game :)

Jtstar7439
09-18-2013, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the info CJ, hope it happens that the original top 10 get an extra item.

Tomatoneverdie
09-18-2013, 05:26 PM
Glad to hear that Gree is righting the wrong. But if there is only one additional prize for each tier, be careful not to award something better for the lower tier than the higher one (say, Tier 26-50 should get a more powerful prize/mod than the Tier 51-75).

Another solution is to create another set of prizes and award all teams based on the actual rankings. (#Smugenius idea by the almighty Danimal of HTC Blue)

SilentAssassin
09-18-2013, 05:30 PM
one big issue I can see is : a lot of people have moved syndicates, so I hope GREE took a data file of who was where at the time

KemoKidd
09-18-2013, 05:34 PM

Free banking would not be a good idea. If we all banked for free then we would never get any money anymore from attacks. There are many discussions about whether we should bank or or risk losing $600,000 from 20 attacks because it is a part of our strategy of how to play the game. Plus, this is the top prize for the next event. Gree needs a way to keep Fight Club interested in 1st place again.

TMI
09-18-2013, 05:36 PM
Are these "I'm sorry, flowers" also for the Top 3? Curious

sunfire
09-18-2013, 05:39 PM
Thank CJ, this is indeed a good news...whereby most of the team has pumped in lots of gold during the last hr..to ensure we are in the tier rewards and ended up is a waste. Very much appreciated !! Thanks for the updates!! I sure hope is not a free 50 golds rewards or another lousy scratch lottery item...lol

wrestler84
09-18-2013, 05:40 PM
Free banking would not be a good idea. If we all banked for free then we would never get any money anymore from attacks. There are many discussions about whether we should bank or or risk losing $600,000 from 20 attacks because it is a part of our strategy of how to play the game. Plus, this is the top prize for the next event. Gree needs a way to keep Fight Club interested in 1st place again.
FC probably doesn't need to worry about it. My syn placed around 215 and that's what I would with my iph not being great and having average stats.

cditti
09-18-2013, 05:44 PM
Good to hear thNks for the update

CJ54
09-18-2013, 05:44 PM
one big issue I can see is : a lot of people have moved syndicates, so I hope GREE took a data file of who was where at the time

That is what we're looking into. We have that info now (previous guild membership) so that is the hope.

Slapaho
09-18-2013, 06:15 PM
By "in heavy discussion" you mean...like an intervention? Like one would do with a person who was destroying themselves or their business through a long train of poor decisions/sloppy management? It has only been over 2 days...smh.

MattThomas08
09-18-2013, 06:19 PM
I think that not only is this a good decision, but the basis behind it is extremely positive.

As a few of my friends have been overly aware, I'm a firm believer that Gree have very much improved customer service recently.

We asked for more communication via the forum, and they have delivered.

We asked for better response times on tickets, and they have (to varying degrees, yes) delivered.
They have come out with new and interesting events (SLTQ) and reintroduced old favourites (PvP - albeit in an odd format).

They are certainly not perfect, and more improvements can be made. But the important thing to note is that they have clearly aimed at making improvements, and have in fact been utilising forum feedback in doing so.

So yes, there is still the continual release of bug-riddled data. There is still an unimpressive (to say the least) response to hackers and cheats. But the quality of service we are getting is improving.

This isn't made as an ad to Gree, for the record. It's made as a plea to those looking to spout off understandable but unhelpful complaints to take a second and provide constructive feedback. If Gree are actually listening (at times), then do you really want your angsty-yell-at-the-sky to be heard, or your true beliefs on what would make the game better in the future?

We all love the platform. We all have ideas on how it could be made better. Let's not waste it.

This post from Balt seems appropriate.

cooch
09-18-2013, 06:26 PM
Posted this on another thread but maybe CJ will see this here.

To get ahead of these issues if War is top money maker or second best you can't let situation go on for 6 hours and react several hours later. Need 24 hr on call coverage. This type of occurrence will happen again, this is second time, and each time customers get more frustrated.

My suggestion is use a secured site and select Syn leaders from different rank levels that can report issues that will be first site for your tech, admins etc check in off hours. We can even give you a better feedback on solutions.

Plus instead of whining, ranting, etc you ask what you need to know of problem to diagnose and we send it just that way. You rely on this forum too much and tickets and it's better a focus group of syn leaders identify and provide examples of issues so you can triangulate. Tell us what you want to solve issue as we just want to play and not deal with drama over the game function!

kimberleyj
09-18-2013, 07:31 PM

also the was a weapon called the bank buster that had free banking a while back which means the people that already have free banking get nothing.

cc thunder
09-18-2013, 08:57 PM
one big issue I can see is : a lot of people have moved syndicates, so I hope GREE took a data file of who was where at the time oh man I hope they don't screw this up I was in a top 50 and moved to a top 400 to help my friend out by becoming better organized before the next event and then going back to my crew ranked 29 last event. if I get the rewards for a top 400 will be super bummed

reras
09-18-2013, 10:28 PM
Nice that you hear us

ablankone
09-18-2013, 11:25 PM
CJ - any news regarding the alleged cheating syndicate who reach Rank 23?

Should any such syndicate be found will measures be taken in bumping up all other syndicates on the ranking list and them rightfully earning their prizes?

Swedevil2
09-18-2013, 11:38 PM
So, is the position of the syndicate at the time of the announcement being taken in to place? I know a few syndicates have reported that they changed game plans when anouncements were made causing them to either move in to or out of a contending position and thus being graced with or faulted out of a prize tier.

CJ - any news regarding the alleged cheating syndicate who reach Rank 23?

Should any such syndicate be found will measures be taken in bumping up all other syndicates on the ranking list and them rightfully earning their prizes?

This has never been done before as there have been a few occurances where teams were on the outside looking in and a Syndicate was obviously hackers/cheaters (Gottis a few wars back). Gree does not have a track record of removing a syndicate and giving the prizes to #11, #26, #51, etc. They have also had occurances where teams can prove they scored more points during battle then what Gree reports back as the winning numbers. Brewskis in the second war had enough points to be #24/25 but were acknoledged as #26 and no matter the amount of proof sent in or tickets discussed, they did nothing.

Part of the reasoning here is that they do not release information "admitting" that someone was a cheater/hacker and by removing a whole syndicate and bumping everyone up, this would do that.

BigMoney
09-19-2013, 02:53 AM
So, is the position of the syndicate at the time of the announcement being taken in to place? I know a few syndicates have reported that they changed game plans when anouncements were made causing them to either move in to or out of a contending position and thus being graced with or faulted out of a prize tier.

No, why should it? Such teams (far more than deserved) were already gifted with prizes from above the tier they rightfully finished. This topic however is to address the teams that actually earned their prize (e.g. the teams that actually got Top 10, the teams that got Top 25, etc) and how they should be compensated-- where anyone was the day prior is irrelevant. The position of the syndicate--while completely irrelevant-- wasn't even taken into account with widening the prize tiers. While the 11th place team could make an argument that they were unable to make Top 10 due to the announcement to extend and unextend the war (which I wouldn't believe anyway, as each of the Top 10 teams were dealt the same handicap-- 4 hours of poor matchups, and everyone likewise heard the war being extended and unextended-- hence there is no reason to treat any team within a tier differently), the 12th place team was millions and millions of IP behind the Top 10, and was gifted Top 10 prizes anyway. At least 11th had an argument at it.

All that matters for the purpose of this topic is where the teams finished. Everyone dealt with the same handicap, and widening the prize tiers was already a mistake. I think it's ridiculous for anyone to lobby for further prizes based on what they hypothetically could have done while other teams were busy putting up an additional 7 million IP each after the initial announcement that the syndicate war was being extended.

Wimpy
09-19-2013, 03:09 AM
Travo are a good example of a syndicate who lost out. We fought like hell to get into the top 75, including a big chunk of gold in the panicky last hour. We felt cheated that all that that gold bought us was a nominal gain in rank.
Lots of our guys have applied for and got refunds on the gold they put into it.

CJ, thank you for the sticky, I hope you can find a way to compensate us properly and that the technical solution isn't too tricky.

iOs7 is working perfectly with CC, but I and many others had to delete CC to be able to update. Mine had bloated up to 1.8 gigs, but others in my syndicate who've been playing longer are reporting up to 4 gigs of memory used. Just thought I'd mention that in passing.

Thanks again CJ,

Wimpy

BigMoney
09-19-2013, 03:34 AM
You can spend gold to instant-complete buildings. 5 gold per hour of construction, 10 gold per hour of upgrade.

Dr Girlfriend
09-19-2013, 04:07 AM
I hope the plan is either that the prizes are awarded the same as in war (i.e.: top ten is awarded the prizes for top 25, top 50, etc.), or, of not, that the items and modifiers are much stronger than has ever been awarded before.

And this was the most expensive top ten ever in Crime City, and it's because we we chasing an attack item with no attack items available for the four tier below top ten. Don't give us a defense item. Give us something worthy of the real money spent - and something that legitimately separates us from the 11th and 12th place teams who never should've received the top ten items in the first place.

CCKallDAY
09-19-2013, 04:13 AM
You can spend gold to instant-complete buildings. 5 gold per hour of construction, 10 gold per hour of upgrade.Didn't see your post, going to delete mine

CCKallDAY
09-19-2013, 04:14 AM
I hope the plan is either that the prizes are awarded the same as in war (i.e.: top ten is awarded the prizes for top 25, top 50, etc.), or, of not, that the items and modifiers are much stronger than has ever been awarded before.

And this was the most expensive top ten ever in Crime City, and it's because we we chasing an attack item with no attack items available for the four tier below top ten. Don't give us a defense item. Give us something worthy of the real money spent - and something that legitimately separates us from the 11th and 12th place teams who never should've received the top ten items in the first place.Give top 10 another sweet vengeance

Ram-Rayt
09-19-2013, 05:14 AM
Fingers crossed and hope you work it out

Big-R
09-19-2013, 06:04 AM
This is not the answer. This will make a few people happy but then it will upset more people. So far every answer they have tried has upset some people, just leave it be and make it up next war. Make top 10 stronger than usual, top 25 stronger than usual, so on and so forth.
This move will please the people who finished top 10, but will unfairly give them an extra war prize they haven't earnt. So instead of just 2 teams, 11th and 12th, 7 teams, 4th-10th, will have an extra un-earnt prize.
This just unfairly gives the game even more imbalance, and gives more people a stat boost they haven't worked for.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
09-19-2013, 09:03 AM
also the was a weapon called the bank buster that had free banking a while back which means the people that already have free banking get nothing.

Your preaching to the Chior
I have 2 exec cars with nice modifiers that don't stack

montecore
09-19-2013, 10:27 AM
Hey all,

We have been discussing the understandable frustration with the last minute tier changes in the West Side event.

Here's what it boils down to: We made a poor call that was meant to help, it was the last in a series of poor calls over a short period of time, and many people are understandably upset about that poor call. The reason for the delayed reply is due to the fact that members of the product, consumer ops and engineering teams were in heavy discussion about this. Since there was a sequence of goofs, we obviously want to be careful at this point not to add to that sequence.

We're currently looking into the technical feasibility of rewarding the syndicate members who were in the original pre-alteration tiers (1-10, 11-25, etc.) with something power-level appropriate. We won't be taking away anything that has already been given out. We feel like this is the fairest thing to do given what has already come before.

If this is not technically feasible, we will do something else, but we do hear you and we will show that. We value the support and participation and dedication that our players show on a daily basis, and when we make a bad call we do try to make it right.

Myself and the other posters from Gree do not generally post about things until they are already done. The reason for this isn't because we don't care about the input (we do), but because things can change rapidly in development or due to technical infeasibility, and we don't want to jerk our players around with incorrect info. This is especially true for situations involving players getting rewards of some kind.

But this situation is important, and part of what led to the current snafu was bad communication between us and you. So I'm posting this plan of attack (which may change based on what we can do) as part of making up for that whole chain of events.

We'll post further details later; whatever we end up going with will take a few days at minimum to do right. So sit tight, but know that we hear you, and we are on this.

How about refunding all the wasted gold?

Pinpoint30
09-19-2013, 10:42 AM
Great job on the forum post. Responding to your customers is a great start.

MattThomas08
09-19-2013, 05:28 PM
This is not the answer. This will make a few people happy but then it will upset more people. So far every answer they have tried has upset some people, just leave it be and make it up next war. Make top 10 stronger than usual, top 25 stronger than usual, so on and so forth.
This move will please the people who finished top 10, but will unfairly give them an extra war prize they haven't earnt. So instead of just 2 teams, 11th and 12th, 7 teams, 4th-10th, will have an extra un-earnt prize.
This just unfairly gives the game even more imbalance, and gives more people a stat boost they haven't worked for.

Altering the prizes for next war wouldn't do anything to resolve the issue and wouldn't reward this who paid more for or worked harder for their spots. What if a team spent extra this war and only intended to pop into the Top 10 momentarily. Next war, they won't get the benefit they paid for this war. If 11th, 26th, etc. from this war get the better prize next war then they've benefitted unequally still.

TMI
09-19-2013, 05:38 PM
Has any mod answered yet the question if these bonus prizes will apply to top 3 and above as well?

BigMoney
09-19-2013, 05:48 PM

Yeah right, and you'd have every right to be upset that the Top 10 teams "unfairly received an extra war prize" over the Top 11/12 teams, you know, even though the Top 10 teams scored 7 million more IP than 12th place. That's a larger margin of victory than the 28th place team scored altogether. I don't know if you know this, but the Top10 teams earn an extra prize that the 11th and 12th place teams don't every war... it's called, "the Top10 prize." How the **** you think Top 10 teams getting 23 million IP is haven't "earnt" a Top10 prize is beyond me. That's about the dumbest thing I've seen all day, which says a lot considering how much time I spend on the forums. If GREE isn't going to remove Top 10 prizes from 11th/12th place teams/etc, then it is beyond reasonable compensation to reward Top 10 teams with their own prize, as scoring 7 million extra IP is most certainly "earning" an additional prize. It's the 11th/12th place teams that are getting a better deal than they deserve here, not the Top 10 teams who put up a record amount of points for Top10.

TMI
09-19-2013, 06:08 PM
Hey all,

oops. my bad. Ya they are INCLUDING top 3

MattThomas08
09-19-2013, 06:11 PM
It's the 11th/12th place teams that are getting a better deal than they deserve here, not the Top 10 teams who put up a record amount of points for Top10.

The 13th placed guy is really getting the shaft.

MattThomas08
09-19-2013, 06:19 PM
How about refunding all the wasted gold?

I think this seems reasonable on the surface, but if don't know how the implementation would be done. Would it be given back as a percentage of gold spent in the war, so that somebody on a team who scored 2 mil IP would get more than somebody who scored 500k?

Also, maybe HTC spent a little more so that they could say they were 4th, but they'll still get refunded back to 12th most spent? Or perhaps a better example would be Indians. They seemingly tried to stick it out for Top 10 and ended up finishing 13th. The hurtful truth is that (assuming my statement is true) if a team makes an error in judgment (or perhaps better stated as a losing gamble) such as this, they shouldn't be refunded the gold they spent overtop of the 30th place team for instance.

Not sure if I made that last part clear....

BigMoney
09-19-2013, 06:59 PM
The 13th placed guy is really getting the shaft.

Good. I wouldn't want him to feel left out.

montecore
09-19-2013, 07:45 PM
I think this seems reasonable on the surface, but if don't know how the implementation would be done. Would it be given back as a percentage of gold spent in the war, so that somebody on a team who scored 2 mil IP would get more than somebody who scored 500k?

Also, maybe HTC spent a little more so that they could say they were 4th, but they'll still get refunded back to 12th most spent? Or perhaps a better example would be Indians. They seemingly tried to stick it out for Top 10 and ended up finishing 13th. The hurtful truth is that (assuming my statement is true) if a team makes an error in judgment (or perhaps better stated as a losing gamble) such as this, they shouldn't be refunded the gold they spent overtop of the 30th place team for instance.

Not sure if I made that last part clear....

I'm not sure about the best way to implement it. Maybe a snapshot of where the teams were 24 hours before and where they finished? I think it should be refunded on a per user basis, because obviously some paid more than others.

But considering the troll like decisions they made all through the battle doing anything "reasonable" is well beyond them.

MF~
09-19-2013, 07:50 PM

While you were in that whole process of "making up for that chain of events"...

At what point in that process did it seem like a good idea to have this boss event not count wins between syndicate goals? Because that seems like a blatantly obvious "poor call" as you put it, and I thought y'all were trying to avoid more of those and make up for those previous "poor calls". I mean, that's what you're saying in the original post, right?

Yet here we are again.

Making up for poor calls with more poor calls.

Boy, we sure appreciate it. :mad:

bamburp
09-19-2013, 08:54 PM
Considering precedence has been set by iTunes funzio should follow suit and refund. seems to me a legal precedence
exists.At least give the members a choice of what they want!

Swedevil2
09-19-2013, 11:33 PM
No, why should it? Such teams (far more than deserved) were already gifted with prizes from above the tier they rightfully finished. This topic however is to address the teams that actually earned their prize (e.g. the teams that actually got Top 10, the teams that got Top 25, etc) and how they should be compensated-- where anyone was the day prior is irrelevant. The position of the syndicate--while completely irrelevant-- wasn't even taken into account with widening the prize tiers. While the 11th place team could make an argument that they were unable to make Top 10 due to the announcement to extend and unextend the war (which I wouldn't believe anyway, as each of the Top 10 teams were dealt the same handicap-- 4 hours of poor matchups, and everyone likewise heard the war being extended and unextended-- hence there is no reason to treat any team within a tier differently), the 12th place team was millions and millions of IP behind the Top 10, and was gifted Top 10 prizes anyway. At least 11th had an argument at it.

All that matters for the purpose of this topic is where the teams finished. Everyone dealt with the same handicap, and widening the prize tiers was already a mistake. I think it's ridiculous for anyone to lobby for further prizes based on what they hypothetically could have done while other teams were busy putting up an additional 7 million IP each after the initial announcement that the syndicate war was being extended.

You just made my point.
The problem lies in that Top 11 and 12 now have a leg up on the rest of the top 25 that they didn't earn. Giving a prize for every syndicate in their tier of where they actually finished really hurts the 13th-25th teams in reality because you still have 120 members that did the same work and tier as them that got a top 10 item AND would end up getting the item for where they finished... These teams would then have been double awarded. It's the some for 31-50 still losing an advantage to 26-30 and all the way down. The right thing would've been to leave the tiers alone because if they didn't earn it, they shouldn't get it.

I don't tell my daughter she can have ice cream for cleaning her room and give it to her even if she doesn't clean. She has to earn it the way I said.

On another note, it hurts recruitment for this war in a sense because the 26-30 teams would normally lose players to top 25 because they felt they earned top 25 but the rest of the team held them back or WHATEVER... with them getting the prize anyway, they decide to stay because the 'team will push harder' next time...

BigMoney
09-19-2013, 11:56 PM
You just made my point.
The problem lies in that Top 11 and 12 now have a leg up on the rest of the top 25 that they didn't earn. Giving a prize for every syndicate in their tier of where they actually finished really hurts the 13th-25th teams in reality because you still have 120 members that did the same work and tier as them that got a top 10 item AND would end up getting the item for where they finished... These teams would then have been double awarded. It's the some for 31-50 still losing an advantage to 26-30 and all the way down. The right thing would've been to leave the tiers alone because if they didn't earn it, they shouldn't get it.

I don't tell my daughter she can have ice cream for cleaning her room and give it to her even if she doesn't clean. She has to earn it the way I said.

On another note, it hurts recruitment for this war in a sense because the 26-30 teams would normally lose players to top 25 because they felt they earned top 25 but the rest of the team held them back or WHATEVER... with them getting the prize anyway, they decide to stay because the 'team will push harder' next time...

I'm sorry, but I'm not following your argument at all and am not even sure what point you are trying to make. To be clear, you're arguing against awarding Top 10 teams with Top 10 prizes, correct?

I don't agree with your statement that giving Top 10 prizes to Top 10 teams hurts the "13th-25th place" teams. I mean, it does, but rightfully so, since the Top 10 teams scored far more points and deserve better compensation (same with how Top 25 teams deserve better prizes than the Top 50 teams get, etc). The fact you said "13th-25th" instead of "11th-25th" leads me to believe that we are misunderstanding each other, because I believe by your line of reasoning you're saying it is unfair to the 11th and 12th place team for the (real) Top 10 teams to receive an additional prize. In my mind, the message in the OP translates to:

let's change the prize list from this:
Top 1: 20% armor def
Top 2: -5 enemy mafia
Top 3: 10% mafia attack
Top 12: Weenie Roaster (13640/7345)
Top 30: Charged Six Pack (6710/5490)
Top 60: Ball Knocker (3243/6024)
etc

to this:
Top 1: 20% armor def
Top 2: -5 enemy mafia
Top 3: 10% mafia attack
Top 10: appropriate Top 10 prize
Top 12: Weenie Roaster (13640/7345)
Top 25: appropriate Top 25 prize
Top 30: Charged Six Pack (6710/5490)
Top 50: appropriate Top 50 prize
Top 60: Ball Knocker (3243/6024)
etc

I don't know how anyone can find such a proposition unreasonable. It's far more reasonable that the original decision to let the Top 10 teams drive up the score to 23 million IP, before deciding with 2 minutes left in far to award their Top 10 prize to a team with 16 million IP. "I don't tell my daughter she can have ice cream for cleaning her room and give it to her even if she doesn't clean. She has to earn it the way I said."-- in this scenario, all of the teams are earning prizes that they rightfully deserved by finishing in the appropriate spot (and not 2-5 places below it). To borrow your analogy, what GREE did was tell your daughter she could have ice cream for cleaning her room, and she made the bed but left her clothes strewn all over the floor and her trash bin unemptied collecting ants, and GREE shrugged their shoulders and said, "meh, good enough for ice cream." GREE is now saying those who actually did clean their room will get a cookie or something.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your argument entirely, because I'm not sure I even know what it is you're arguing for GREE to do.

Big-R
09-20-2013, 01:26 AM
I never said the top 10 hadn't earnt the top 10
Prize, but they haven't earnt 2 top 10 prizes. Just because this was the most expensive top 10 so far as you guys love to keep pointing out, doesn't mean the top 10 deserve double the amount of prizes.
Yes this has been all wrong from the beginning, but making more wrong calls does at fix it.
Is it fair that a team like Indians, who have been top 10 every war, decide to sit 1 war out, and lose 2 top 10 prizes?

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 02:06 AM
Prize, but they haven't earnt 2 top 10 prizes. Just because this was the most expensive top 10 so far as you guys love to keep pointing out, doesn't mean the top 10 deserve double the amount of prizes.
Yes this has been all wrong from the beginning, but making more wrong calls does at fix it.
Is it fair that a team like Indians, who have been top 10 every war, decide to sit 1 war out, and lose 2 top 10 prizes?

They aren't getting double the number of prizes. They are getting one additional prize. Which they earned, that the Top 11 and below did not. The Top 10 most certainly deserve a Top 10 prize, because they got Top 10. This isn't rocket science. The people who got a prize that they didn't deserve were the teams in an "extended" tier (11-12, 26-30, etc). You have nothing to complain about, and it's mind-boggling that you somehow think it'd be unfair to compensate the Top 10 for actually earning Top 10. If you were in 11th or 12th and don't like it, tough ****, you should have gotten 10th. The most "fair" thing to do would be to remove Top 10 prizes from teams not in the Top 10 (e.g. 11th and 12th), but since GREE isn't going to do that, awarding a prize for Top 10, which many teams competed for, is quite reasonable.

Secondly, the Indians didn't "sit 1 war out." They were competing for Top 10, and were in the Top 10 during the first day, but ultimately couldn't keep up the pace. And yes, it is most certainly fair that the Indians don't get a Top 10 prize, because they got 13th. They will get an additional Top 25 prize, which they deserve. Because they were in the Top 25, not the Top 10. What's so hard to understand about that? I mean seriously, how the hell can you possibly argue that it's unfair that the Indians are "losing 2 top 10 prizes?" They "lost out" on the first one, the Weenie Roaster, due to the fact they were 13th, and not, you know, Top 10. Or are we supposed to just hand out Top 10 prizes to everyone now? It's a far greater injustice that the 11th and 12th place teams received the Weenie Roaster than if the Top 10 teams were to receive a prize for Top 10.

Edit: I can't bring myself to further engage an idiot. It's moronic thinking like yours that likely got us into this whole mess.

chris-kj
09-20-2013, 03:17 AM
what about someone as me who earned top10 but now moved in another syndicate?
Hope will not need to send a ticket

budman68
09-20-2013, 03:30 AM
Once again mods are silent👎👎👎 answer your questions please! What do you get paid for? How about making someone just to work with the community? Like CCM! You part time people are not getting the job done on both counts in development and in here on forum. Glad i do not own your penny stock!

Dr Girlfriend
09-20-2013, 05:03 AM

Yes, it's fair to the Indians. Lol.

The fairest solution would be to take the prizes away from the teams who didn't earn them. But Gree doesn't want to do that. So the next fairest solution is to award comparable prizes to the original tiers.

Doing nothing is not a solution, and not everyone is going to be happy.

Big-R
09-20-2013, 05:10 AM
Yes I agree, it is fairest to just give the award purely that teams earnt. But how was the second prize earnt?
You fought for a top 10 prize, which you got, 2 other teams wrongly got it as well. Now you get a second prize, which wasn't fought for, you got the prize you set out to attain.
You have no idea what level of team I'm in, and it's not a team in the 11-25 tier. This prize could well be effecting me in a good way, that doesn't mean that it's right.

bald zeemer
09-20-2013, 05:16 AM

Sit out, eh? Interesting theory.

Dr Girlfriend
09-20-2013, 05:35 AM
Yes I agree, it is fairest to just give the award purely that teams earnt. But how was the second prize earnt?
You fought for a top 10 prize, which you got, 2 other teams wrongly got it as well. Now you get a second prize, which wasn't fought for, you got the prize you set out to attain.
You have no idea what level of team I'm in, and it's not a team in the 11-25 tier. This prize could well be effecting me in a good way, that doesn't mean that it's right.

It's not just the item itself that the teams in the top ten fought for, it's the rarity of the item. The legitimate top ten teams ran up the score to be a part the 600 players in the game who have the Weenie Roaster and it's 10% gun attack mod, not a part of the 720 players with the item. By extending the tiers, Gree devalued an item that the top ten paid dearly for. Only two ways to make that right: either take it away from the teams who didn't earn it, or give a comparably extra prize to the teams that did.

The teams who finished in top ten put the time, effort, and money to increase their stats 13640 attack and 7345 defense, along with a 10% gun attack, ahead of the teams 11th place and below. Same for the teams who finished in the top 25 relative to teams 26-30, and so on down the line. Gree's solution needs to rectify that. Sorry that 11th place finished a few points out of 10th, but that's part of war.

Big-R
09-20-2013, 05:50 AM
Yes it is part of war, But not all is fair in war. And your asking for another prize. Not the prize you went for and got, another one on top of it. It sounds more like your interested more in people realising you was top 10 than the actual prize.
You was never this vocal about things being wrong when you was failing the top 10, but now danimal has led Htc back into it you suddenly seem interested.

Dr Girlfriend
09-20-2013, 06:02 AM
Yes it is part of war, But not all is fair in war. And your asking for another prize. Not the prize you went for and got, another one on top of it. It sounds more like your interested more in people realising you was top 10 than the actual prize.
You was never this vocal about things being wrong when you was failing the top 10, but now danimal has led Htc back into it you suddenly seem interested.

I expect a top ten prize, which is what my team earned, not a top 12 prize.

Gree has screwed up things in the past, but never as bad as they did in the most recent war. The enormity of this most recent screwup is what has me being vocal about it.

Everyone knows HTC Blue is the best syndicate. It's not like we need to advertise.

Big-R
09-20-2013, 06:11 AM
If you don't need to advertise why does your team feel the need to start threads about themselves?
It's an ego thing. You went for a prize which you Recieved.
If it was a top 12 prize from the start you still would of gone for it.

iteachem
09-20-2013, 06:11 AM
Just saw that CJ redirected a post to here.. The one that asked for reimbursement.

My question is does posting game changes and tier changes here on the forum think they are absolved from this mess.

Yes they posted tier changes, but honestly consider groups that don't live on the forum. There was no Ingame popup saying that top ten would be top twelve now.

I seriously think they should refund you guys in top ten some decent amount of gold.

This issue didn't affect our syndicate as we didn't have any aims on top ten but those of you in 4-10 were seriously screwed and given that tiers are in the game listed and the leaderboard shows the breaks in tiers it seems like a breech in contact.

I would contact apple/google if I were you folks.

Dippy and other lawyers??? Is it considered a breach in contract to change tiers like that mid game without informing players via the game that they were ?

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 06:23 AM

The issue is not that the Top 12 teams got a good prize. The issue is that GREE allowed the Top 10 teams to run up the score to 23 million IP, and with two minutes remaining, dropped the bar down to Top 12, which was 16 million. The Top 10 teams were putting up massive points competing for the the 10th spot. With 19 hours to go, 10th place was 16.3 million IP (more than what 12th place finished with). All of the Top 10 teams would have saved a lot of gold had they put 12th place on the leaderboard then, instead of waiting until 2 minutes were remaining (as doing so would have shown a 12th place team millions of points below where each of the top 11 teams were, who would thus have no need to spend at the rate they were spending those final 24 hours). Instead, GREE let the Top 10 teams spend about ~110,000 gold each (assuming 375 IP/atk average, which equates to around 78 vaults of gold per top 10 team) only to make that spending a complete waste by handing prizes out to Top 12. Letting the Top 10 teams run up the score for that final 24 hours at an absurd pace, only to hand out Top 10 prizes to a team that had less points than you did 24 hours prior is about the biggest spit in the face GREE could do.

Dr Girlfriend
09-20-2013, 06:27 AM
If you don't need to advertise why does your team feel the need to start threads about themselves?

Yeah, but if it was top 12, we only would've needed Danimal to score about 13M IP. He's the one I really feel for.

Dani3ll31026
09-20-2013, 07:24 AM
Not just top 10 teams have a problem with this. I'm in a syndicate that ended up ranking 21. Look at the difference of IP from 25-30 it's not just a vault. Our syndicate was done with our last battle with 4minutes left, Gree switched the prize tiers after we were done with our last battle. If we would have known ahead of time it would be top 30 a lot of our players including myself would not have gone for 25 but for rank 30. Do I believe gree-d will do anything about this problem? No even the first post on this thread indicates there maybe nothing they can do about it which doesn't suprise me.

Vile Lynn
09-20-2013, 07:56 AM
CJ, Thank you! I really appreciate the OP... looking forward to the new rewards! :)

(and look, no colored text!)

Big-R
09-20-2013, 08:29 AM
The issue is not that the Top 12 teams got a good prize. The issue is that GREE allowed the Top 10 teams to run up the score to 23 million IP, and with two minutes remaining, dropped the bar down to Top 12, which was 16 million. The Top 10 teams were putting up massive points competing for the the 10th spot. With 19 hours to go, 10th place was 16.3 million IP (more than what 12th place finished with). All of the Top 10 teams would have saved a lot of gold had they put 12th place on the leaderboard then, instead of waiting until 2 minutes were remaining (as doing so would have shown a 12th place team millions of points below where each of the top 11 teams were, who would thus have no need to spend at the rate they were spending those final 24 hours). Instead, GREE let the Top 10 teams spend about ~110,000 gold each (assuming 375 IP/atk average, which equates to around 78 vaults of gold per top 10 team) only to make that spending a complete waste by handing prizes out to Top 12. Letting the Top 10 teams run up the score for that final 24 hours at an absurd pace, only to hand out Top 10 prizes to a team that had less points than you did 24 hours prior is about the biggest spit in the face GREE could do.

If it had been done earlier it would of made the teams just below 12th push. They I turn pushed making the points rise either way.

BBW
09-20-2013, 12:47 PM
I think add a nice modifier to prizes and award only to the TRUE teams for that category and like always teams forward get the modifier too..

EXCEPT FC they are good already ..❗👍👍👍lol

Randolph
09-20-2013, 01:24 PM
I agree fully that the teams that reach the original tier, 1-10 11-25 have gotten a disadvantage by GREE widening the tiers. This should have never happened, but thats old news now.

However the solution is more difficult then easy.

1) players that switch syndicates, making it difficult for GREE to rectify this issue.
2) by giving the teams that finished 1-10 and 11-25 etc an extra reward, equal to a normal war tier prize with mods and strength is a way but also has a downside to it. The big problem with this is that Lets say a team that took a break this war from top10 to give their goldspenders a break, now gets set behind basicly 2 wars in prizes making it more expensive for them then originally calculated, to go back into top10 next war.

So i definately agree that a compensation is in place here but GREE needs to be careful on how to compensate all teams and still keep the competative field in balance. Maybe a weapon of half strength and half % mod. As normal tier would be the most acceptable solution, i think.

Dr Girlfriend
09-20-2013, 01:46 PM
No one took this top ten off, Randolph. A couple teams backed off once they saw the cost of top ten, but that only serves to provide more of a reason as to why the legitimate top ten (and top 25, and top 50... ) need to be compensated appropriately. Those are the teams that fought for those prizes.

Those teams that backed off are the big winners here. They were wrongfully awarded prizes they opted not to push for when they were in a position to do so. Congrats.

The teams that legitimately earned those tiers, however, deserve to be awarded prizes that put them a full prize tier over those teams that were given those prizes illegitimately. Half measures won't cut it.

Randolph
09-20-2013, 01:55 PM
I agree that you have to have a prize to put you one tier higher then nr 11 or 12 but you have to check that by this place 13 will be set back 2 tiers behind which isnt right or do you disagree?

Timmaaay
09-20-2013, 02:01 PM
I disagree because the person in 13th is getting the "extra" top 25 prize. So they will get the equivalent boost of their stats. No one says this is the "best" answer. Its just a "good" response that is well appreciated. Better than doing nothing.
I agree that you have to have a prize to put you one tier higher then nr 11 or 12 but you have to check that by this place 13 will be set back 2 tiers behind which isnt right or do you disagree?

Big-R
09-20-2013, 02:11 PM

And that is the main arguement I've had all along.
It's not a top 10, top 25 or anything like that, but some teams will be 2 prizes worse off through no fault of there own.
Whatever gree do here some teams are going to be better off than they should be.
Just depends what teams that is for who is happy.

MattThomas08
09-20-2013, 02:15 PM
It's not a top 10, top 25 or anything like that, but some teams will be 2 prizes worse off through no fault of there own.
Whatever gree do here some teams are going to be better off than they should be.

The problem is that there are already some teams who are better off than they should be. This equals out the playing field some, but doesn't completely solve the problem. The best remedy would be to remove prizes of 11, 12, 26-30, etc, but Gree isn't going to do that. Removing that option, this is the next best solution to me.

Randolph
09-20-2013, 02:16 PM
Thats why my suggestion of awarding prizes based on half power as normal to make it the most fair to all, i still think however that if GREE can add prize its just as easy to take the prizes awarded to teams that didnt deserve it away. Just my 2 cents

Timmaaay
09-20-2013, 02:22 PM
Agree. What MT said. Now I just wonder how much longer until it happens and what the prize will be...

The problem is that there are already some teams who are better off than they should be. This equals out the playing field some, but doesn't completely solve the problem. The best remedy would be to remove prizes of 11, 12, 26-30, etc, but Gree isn't going to do that. Removing that option, this is the next best solution to me.

If they did that, then they should have taken the prizes away from the SyNDIcatE that bought all their bonuses with hacked cash and had multiple hackers on their team. But that didnt happen either.
Thats why my suggestion of awarding prizes based on half power as normal to make it the most fair to all, i still think however that if GREE can add prize its just as easy to take the prizes awarded to teams that didnt deserve it away. Just my 2 cents

bald zeemer
09-20-2013, 02:24 PM

"No fault of their own"? If you miss a tier and don't get a prize that isn't a team being hard done by. It's how it's meant to work. Your argument isn't valid for both prizes.

Big-R
09-20-2013, 02:58 PM
Some times teams take a war in a lower tier for certain reasons. Wether it be, god forbid, a member who died, or just that they had a few members away at that time. But only for one war. This may be the case for teams below 50 more than the top 10. If this was the one war they had to do this, then they lose 2 prizes, rather than just the 1 prize for the war they sat out of.
Again this could all be stopped by just awarding the prize to the teams in the rightful tiers.

Dipstik
09-20-2013, 03:00 PM
If they did that, then they should have taken the prizes away from the SyNDIcatE that bought all their bonuses with hacked cash and had multiple hackers on their team. But that didnt happen either.

I GoTTit ;)

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 03:07 PM
Some times teams take a war in a lower tier for certain reasons. Wether it be, god forbid, a member who died, or just that they had a few members away at that time. But only for one war. This may be the case for teams below 50 more than the top 10. If this was the one war they had to do this, then they lose 2 prizes, rather than just the 1 prize for the war they sat out of.
Again this could all be stopped by just awarding the prize to the teams in the rightful tiers.

They're not losing two prizes. A team in, say, 13th, doesn't get the new top 10 prize, they get a new Top 25 prize instead. It's like you normally get +100kA/+100kD from a top 10 finish and +75kA/+75kD for Top 25. In this new scenario, it'd be something like Top 10 get +115kA/+115kD, Top 11-12 get +110kA/+110kD, and Top 25 get +85kA/+85kD. The gap between Top 10 and Top 25 changes by about how much it usually does, the only difference is that 11th/12th/etc teams get an additional boost from what they normally would have received for being almost Top 10 (even though "almost" doesn't actually mean feasibly close). It's still unfair that 11th and 12th get a better prize than Top 25 despite also being just Top 25, but not nearly as unfair as putting 11th and 12th on par with Top 10.

out of names
09-20-2013, 03:53 PM
I think they should 3 prizes, 100k/100k in stats and every member of the winning syndicate gets to chose whay modifier to put on it. Make it so only top 25 in this last war have the right to get in, and you dont qualify for the prize, even if you are in the battle, if you have under 50 million points for the first place, 75000/75000 with a 10% mafia boost for the top 10 in there, you dont get the prize if you dont have over 25 million points. For top 25, 50000/50000 prize with +5 energy regeneration, you dont get the prize if you dont have over 10 million points. There can be a maximum of 25 winners and and a minimum of... 0. If you are top 1, you get the top 10 and 25 prizes of course and same for top 10. There... Everyone happy

Assault and Flattery
09-20-2013, 04:22 PM
Okay! So we decided to create items with the same stats and slightly different names to re-reward to the original tiers. That way they get double prizes. The list was moved around a little bit as we disqualified the #23 spot.

Rank #10 - Rogues Alliance - Weenie Fryer
Rank #25 - Infamous Brasco Mafia - Loaded Six Pack
Rank #50 - Smart But Deadly - Ball Breaker
Rank #75 - Crime City Blades - Armored Beater
Rank #100 - Raider Nation - Slum Cruiser
Rank #150 - The Good Fella's - Burn Out
Rank #250 - Sons Of Anarchy II - Select Cuts
Rank #400 - BrickSquad Monopoly - Makeshift Hot Tub
Rank #500 - Courage ,HONOR AND LOYALT - Summer Creamer
Rank #750 - Swagg - Slum Sandals
Rank #1000 - Sampson St. Syndicate - Pack of Dogs
Rank #1500 - Lost Souls - CC Hitter

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 04:24 PM
Okay! So we decided to create items with the same stats and slightly different names to re-reward to the original tiers. That way they get double prizes. The list was moved around a little bit as we disqualified the #23 spot.

If you were Top 10, do you receive that one Top 10 prize, or do you receive each of the prizes below it?

kingofwale
09-20-2013, 04:25 PM

so let me get this straight... if I finished 74. Now that the person behind me gets another prize than me?

How does that make sense?

**although prop for disqualifying Beater Crew for cheating**

bobtodd
09-20-2013, 04:27 PM
im not liking this it should been a good mod

Big-R
09-20-2013, 04:29 PM
so let me get this straight... if I finished 74. Now that the person behind me gets another prize than me?

How does that make sense?

**although prop for disqualifying Beater Crew for cheating**

Can you clarify that comment?
Are you seriously saying that you think only the team mentioned gets a prize?

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 04:31 PM
im not liking this it should been a good mod

Agreed. Hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, but at the current rate of stat inflation, without a modifier, a 13k item is just ever so slightly better than nothing.

Timmaaay
09-20-2013, 04:33 PM
I think we all need some clarification. I read it as we are getting the same prize (with modifier) as what we would have gotten. Maybe I'm wrong but thats how I read it. Basically yeah, some clarification of what the prize is (with or without mod) and whether we get the lower tier prizes, would be appreciated A&F.
Agreed. Hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, but at the current rate of stat inflation, without a modifier, a 13k item is just ever so slightly better than nothing.

Bandit_
09-20-2013, 04:35 PM
When will these be awarded?

Deadwater
09-20-2013, 04:37 PM
Original tiers get double the prize of the original prize for the tier. Not double prizes for every tier behind us. Everyone gets something extra.
I'm not sure about the modifiers but I hope I get another 10% building payout ;)

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 04:41 PM
I think we all need some clarification. I read it as we are getting the same prize (with modifier) as what we would have gotten. Maybe I'm wrong but thats how I read it. Basically yeah, some clarification of what the prize is (with or without mod) and whether we get the lower tier prizes, would be appreciated A&F.

Perhaps, but they've reused syndicate prizes before, e.g. in PvP prizes, sans modifier (e.g. the Warehouse WMD was a Top 5? individual prize). There's quite a precedent for it.

Dr Girlfriend
09-20-2013, 04:42 PM
I expect every prize from top ten on down for my team, complete with modifiers. Anything less is unacceptable.

Timmaaay
09-20-2013, 04:43 PM
True. But this is certainly a unique situation.

On another note, I want to applaud Gree for disqualifying the #23rd place team. That was the right thing to do. It bumped the 26th place team (IBM) into top 25 twice now. Just makes me furious at the exact same time they didnt do that with obvious CHeAteRs a couple wars ago....

Perhaps, but they've reused syndicate prizes before, e.g. in PvP prizes, sans modifier (e.g. the Warehouse WMD was a Top 5? individual prize). There's quite a precedent for it.

bobtodd
09-20-2013, 04:45 PM
you also get the mod. so thats 10% more gun power

Assault and Flattery
09-20-2013, 04:48 PM
Yes, they have mods.
Yes, they stack.
No, only the syndicates I listed get the prize I listed. One prize per syndicate.

kingofwale
09-20-2013, 04:50 PM
Yes, they have mods.
Yes, they stack.
No, only the syndicates I listed get the prize I listed. One prize per syndicate.

I know it's fair. so thank you

Couldn't stop wishing I finished top 100 instead to get that 15% output prize again. ;)

Deadwater
09-20-2013, 04:52 PM
Yes, they have mods.
Yes, they stack.

Alright well that was another bad decision. Why would they only get the prize? Like other teams weren't trying to battle for that tier or try to stay in that tier? We were 85th and we put up 700k ip to stay in the top 100 in the final two battles only to have the tier change. We could have stopped and not even battled and got the prize...bs

bobtodd
09-20-2013, 04:52 PM
its better than nothing i guess thanks a&f

Dr Girlfriend
09-20-2013, 04:53 PM
Yes, they have mods.
Yes, they stack.

So the teams who finished top 50 get a building output boost that the top ten doesn't get?

The only way it works is if the teams are awarded the prizes the same way they are in war.

Bandit_
09-20-2013, 04:53 PM
When will these be awarded?

I was in Smart but Deadly for that battle and I am now in SAS 3, I dont see the " Ball Breaker" prize in my inventory.

Timmaaay
09-20-2013, 04:58 PM
Sorry to ask a dumb question A&F but I'm still slightly confused on the last statement. Are you saying a team that came in 21st will not get the top 25 prize again? That only the team that came at the bottom of the tier (i.e. top 10, 25, etc.) will get the prize?

Yes, they have mods.
Yes, they stack.

kingofwale
09-20-2013, 04:58 PM
Yes, they have mods.
Yes, they stack.

That's just absolutely messed up.

My team spend more gold than teams behind me. and somehow the suckier teams get item but we don't??

This by far is the most retarded decision i've ever seen

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 04:59 PM
Yes, they have mods.
Yes, they stack.

Wait, I'm a bit confused. ONLY the syndicates you listed-- eg. #10, #25, #50, etc? Surely I'm misunderstanding you. Why would the 10th place team get a better reward than the 4th place team?

Timmaaay
09-20-2013, 05:00 PM
beat you to it Big Money. I had the same question....

Wait, I'm a bit confused. ONLY the syndicates you listed-- eg. #10, #25, #50, etc? Surely I'm misunderstanding you. Why would the 10th place team get a better reward than the 4th place team?

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 05:05 PM
beat you to it Big Money. I had the same question....

I don't know if the prizes have been awarded yet, but I don't have any Weenie Fryers. Trying to find a member of Rogues Alliance at my level to check.

kingofwale
09-20-2013, 05:06 PM
Guys... Gree is ONLY rewarding those syn they listed.

we are getting JACK!

bobtodd
09-20-2013, 05:06 PM
im with rogues alliance bm and its only for the teams highlited

bobtodd
09-20-2013, 05:07 PM
i got it so its been givin out

Timmaaay
09-20-2013, 05:07 PM
Bobtodd, do you have the item in your inventory?

bobtodd
09-20-2013, 05:09 PM
yes its number 3 on my list

Big Ray
09-20-2013, 05:09 PM
Is there a reason why the boss has so much health it is ridiculous

Timmaaay
09-20-2013, 05:10 PM
If thats true, this has got to be a joke. I really hope I'm not getting trolled here....

MrM
09-20-2013, 05:10 PM
What is this crap now? So teams 26-30 now already got an undeserved top 25 prize and IBM bumped up into 25th gets it again? As well as Smart But Deadly who gets the top 50 prize again after getting bumped into 50th? We ended up 33rd...so 5 teams got a top 25 prize undeserved and SBD gets a top 50 prize again as well. And all the teams from 31-49th get nothing? Where is the logic in this madness?

bobtodd
09-20-2013, 05:11 PM
yeah i think you can find that on another thread

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 05:11 PM

Hahahaha. GREE is so bad at fixing their mistakes that it's comical. Seriously? You're not pulling my leg? GREE thought they'd fix the problem of extending the tiers by awarding an additional prize to only the #10 team? So that #10 receives better prizes than the #4-#9 teams? LOL. I don't know who is making decisions over at GREE there, but I'm starting to think this sort of GREE-trolling is intentional. :rolleyes:

bobtodd
09-20-2013, 05:12 PM
yep only the teams a&f highlited get it

Timmaaay
09-20-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm waiting for a screenshot to end this trolling. Pic or it didnt happen. I'm still not believing you Bobtodd...
Hahahaha. GREE is so bad at fixing their mistakes that it's comical. Seriously? You're not pulling my leg? GREE thought they'd fix the problem of extending the tiers by awarding an additional prize to only the #10 team? So that #10 receives better prizes than the #4-#9 teams? LOL. I don't know who is making decisions over at GREE there, but I'm starting to think this sort of GREE-trolling is intentional. :rolleyes:

bobtodd
09-20-2013, 05:14 PM
i dont know how to posts pic on my iphone to here

CohibAA
09-20-2013, 05:16 PM
What are they smoking at GREE?

kingofwale
09-20-2013, 05:18 PM
I for one am happy Gree did this.. it's better that 99% of people are mad at them than 100%

So I made this thread as appreciation for Gree.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68722-I-want-to-say-quot-Thank-you-quot-to-Gree-to-fix-the-tier-mess-up

deano1981
Is this a joke? So the 10th and 25th place team end up better off than teams ahead of them that spent more? Please explain how that makes sense?

Sandukan
lol
So what increased pain and suffering did the teams at the end of each tier experience that the rest of the tier didn't so that only they get an additional prize?

Would love to hear the explanation of this.

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 05:21 PM
Is this a joke? So the 10th and 25th place team end up better off than teams ahead of them that spent more? Please explain how that makes sense?

It doesn't. #GREElogic

Just waiting for them to fix this snafu by re-reward the 11-12, 26-30, etc teams with double prizes while removing original prizes from the #1-10 teams. Because **** you, that's why.

deano1981
09-20-2013, 05:22 PM
The 25th place team with 2 top 25 items with mods will end up better off than other top 10 who spent tens of thousands $ more? I can see a boycott coming on ...

Timmaaay
09-20-2013, 05:23 PM
Well they kinda are Big Money. Assuming its true (still dont believe it), IBM, in 25th place, gets the 26-30 tier since they were 26th at the time and now getting 25th place prize since they DQ'd the #23rd place team.

It doesn't. #GREElogic

Just waiting for them to fix this snafu by re-reward the 11-12, 26-30, etc teams with double prizes while removing original prizes the #1-10 teams. Because **** you, that's why.

Grant B
09-20-2013, 05:24 PM
Oh wow.....this is GREEtarded

Dipstik
09-20-2013, 05:25 PM
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Can someone please explain the logic just so I can fully appreciate the idiocy?

MrM
Don't know why they jumped in to 'fix' things in the first place anyway, every team faced the same random matchups and lag time. And every 'fix' gets even worse. Why bother...

kingofwale
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Can someone please explain the logic just so I can fully appreciate the idiocy?

wow, even Dipstik is serious... Gree, this is when you know you messed up

Sandukan
09-20-2013, 05:26 PM
I can't believe A&F read the fix and had the nerve to come and post that crap.

I am now convinced that this company is being run by a bunch of mentally challenge individuals.

Assault and Flattery
09-20-2013, 05:28 PM
You were all upset that we extended the tiers, so we gave the original tier winners a duplicate of the prizes so they were rewarded for their efforts. You were upset that the #23 spot was fishy, so we checked it out and moved things around. I'm not sure I understand what the anger is about now?

kingofwale
09-20-2013, 05:29 PM
nevermind again.

budman68
My momma said stupid is as stupid does, then my momma went to work for Gree and she became the ceo! You can do it!! Gree can't find their way out of a paper bag!. Sad!

Dipstik
Well I'm still looking for a chuckle, but I really would like to know what was rolling around in the guys head when he thought this up. I mean he only had two days to think it over, so you REALLY can't blame him... But really.

Dipstik
09-20-2013, 05:30 PM
Really a&f? You don't know?

bobtodd
09-20-2013, 05:30 PM
im with a&f because those border teams had to foght hard to secure their spot . im not just saying that cause im part of rouges alliance

Sandukan
09-20-2013, 05:32 PM
You were all upset that we extended the tiers, so we gave the original tier winners a duplicate of the prizes so they were rewarded for their efforts. You were upset that the #23 spot was fishy, so we checked it out and moved things around. I'm not sure I understand what the anger is about now?

If the prizes were given double to each team in the original tiers this would make sense.
But the 10th place team just got a prize double that the number 1 team received.
Do you not see something wrong with that?

deano1981
Only 10th got additional prize, 1-9 got nothing?

Dr Girlfriend

The prizes should be awarded exactly as they are in war, with the top 10 teams receiving the top 10, 25, 50, etc., prize - and every tier below receiving prizes in the same way. Some of the lower tier modifiers (i.e.: building output) were especially juicy, and should not be doubled just for the teams that fell in that specific tier. They should be awarded to everyone who finished above that level, too.

MrM
The fact that all the other teams in every tier ahead of the closing rank in that tier scored a hell of a lot more but are now at a disadvantage against teams that scored worse doesn't mean anything to you A&F?

Jtstar7439
Wait so my syndicate Solmen Carnage finished 7th but rouges 2 who finished 10th gets an additional top 10 item for finishing behind us!?!?!? Wtf????

kingofwale
i'm tired of this >>>>

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 05:33 PM

We're upset that ONLY the #10 team received the Top 10 prize, "Weenie Fryer," and not the 1st through 9th place teams. As it is, the #10 placed team received a better prize from war than the #4 through #9 teams. How does that make any sense?

Commendable job removing the cheaters, but I'm still too upset or aghast at the thought that only the #10 team should be compensated for extending the tiers, when the #4-#9 teams spent just as much.

Timmaaay
09-20-2013, 05:33 PM
We all assumed you meant the original tier winners (i.e. 4-10 or 11-25). Giving the ones who came solely in the "last" spot of the tier makes those particular teams, by virtue of nothing other than being in that particular spot, 2x the prize of say the team that came in 9th. The team in 9th (not my team) who chose to outspend the 10th place team so as to not have to worry about making the 10th spot.

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 05:35 PM
bobtodd wasn't trolling. Rogues Alliance does indeed have the "Weenie Fryer," and I do not (DFA, #5).

deano1981
09-20-2013, 05:36 PM
12 teams happy 1488 teams not! Makes sense

Timmaaay
09-20-2013, 05:36 PM
What about what CJ wrote was confusing? We all assumed what he said was based on the entire tier. Not just that particular team.

bobtodd
09-20-2013, 05:37 PM
thanks bm i just couldnt post a pic for proof

Dipstik
09-20-2013, 05:38 PM
I almost hope it stays the way it is because I shudder to think how bad things will get the NEXT time they try to make things right...

kingofwale
09-20-2013, 05:38 PM
Wait so my syndicate Solmen Carnage finished 7th but rouges 2 who finished 10th gets an additional top 10 item for finishing behind us!?!?!? Wtf????

Answer us this. Gree/A&F/Whoever

how does it make sens that Rogue Alliance got the top 10 prize TWICE... and top 4-9th got nothing??

In what world is that a "fix"???

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 05:42 PM
I almost hope it stays the way it is because I shudder to think how bad things will get the NEXT time they try to make things right...

I can never tell if GREE is really sadistic or just really dumb.

CohibAA
09-20-2013, 05:43 PM
Answer us this. Gree/A&F/Whoever

how does it make sens that Rogue Alliance got the top 10 prize TWICE... and top 4-9th got nothing??

In what world is that a "fix"???

This. Emphasis mine.

Euchred
09-20-2013, 05:43 PM
This is too much, I mean it's all too much. It feels like we're trying to put a broken egg back together.

Dipstik
09-20-2013, 05:46 PM
Hey gree... I offer my services as a consultant on these issues. You can pay me in gold and put the guy who came up with this idea back in his padded room. When you have questions, just email me. I promise you you would have done NOTHING after fixing the matchup problems.

Timmaaay
09-20-2013, 05:47 PM
(Bangs head against the wall) I'm not really going out on a limb to say the prizes as they are now being awarded is the greatest screw up to date. Worst. Decision. Ever.

Hey gree... I offer my services as a consultant on these issues. You can pay me in gold and put the guy who came up with this idea back in his padded room. When you have questions, just email me. I promise you you would have done NOTHING after fixing the matchup problems.

Dipstik
09-20-2013, 05:52 PM
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/029/4/5/angry_ponies_by_jrrhack-d4nzoj2.png

Randolph
09-20-2013, 05:53 PM
OMG this is the most unfair solution thinkable.

deano1981
09-20-2013, 05:53 PM

Gree simple fix before you screw things even more !

Everybody from 1-10 gets the weenie fryer
Everybody from 11-25 gets the loaded six pack
Everybody from 26-50 gets the ball breaker
And so on..... Everybody happy

kimberleyj
09-20-2013, 05:54 PM
we finshed at 73 and the prize was given out to the top 90 . you told us those that was in the original tier's will get an extra weapon due to the mess up , now your going back on your word, you do know that this is a way to lose paying customers that pay your wages. Gree is very lucky having a job in gaming , most people have to work in a factory or at the tills . it is like giving a child a present at christmas then saying i changed my mind and taking it off them. next time don't make promises to customers when you can't keep that promise.

Timmaaay
09-20-2013, 05:54 PM
THATS WHAT WE THOUGHT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE! WE WERE ALL OK WITH IT!!!!!!!!

(yes, I did mean to yell)

Bariel
09-20-2013, 05:56 PM
This is ridiculous, how can a company be this bad at fixing their mistakes. I'll ignore the top 10 teams but as an example for the team in 50th place how is it fair that they now get 2 prizes for this finishing top 50 but all the other teams from 26-49 only get the one?

That 50th placed team gain more of an advantage for spending less gold than teams ahead of them. The fairest way of doing this is to re-issue prizes based on the original rankings so 26-50 get a top 50 prize, 51-75 get a top 75 prize and so on.

out of names
09-20-2013, 06:00 PM
Yes, they have mods.
Yes, they stack.
Dumbest decision gree ever made since last war, so you're just ****ing over everyone else?

Randolph
09-20-2013, 06:01 PM
Btw after resolving the issue of the 23 team there are tickets send in already of one of the teams listed about the current sbte and how they have hacked and therefor should be stripped of the prizes for more info A&F or Sirius can pm me to take a look into this matter asap

Assault and Flattery
09-20-2013, 06:02 PM

Ok you're right, there was some miscommunication over here. I'm working on adding the prize to the rest of you guys.

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 06:02 PM
ok you're right, there was some miscommunication over here. I'm working on adding the prize to the rest of you guys.

Thank you. Finally.

Dipstik
09-20-2013, 06:04 PM
Lol... Seriously. I'd love to hear the backstory on this "miscommunication." And you really should hire me. Apparently I'm needed over there.

Randolph
Thank you :-)

Big-R
This has got to be the worst answer possible.
Wow. Just wow. Literally amazed. I apologise for whoever it was earlier I thought was getting all confused about the prizes going to just the team mentioned.
Wow. And the best part? Not understanding the anger about it.

Assault and Flattery
Syns 1-9 awarded Weenie Fryer (10 was already awarded it)

kimberleyj
09-20-2013, 06:05 PM
THATS WHAT WE THOUGHT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE! WE WERE ALL OK WITH IT!!!!!!!!

(yes, I did mean to yell)

edits , sorry didn't see new posts. Thank you Gree

Assault and Flattery
09-20-2013, 06:07 PM
Syns 11-24 awarded Loaded Six Pack (25 was already awarded).

Assault and Flattery
09-20-2013, 06:09 PM
Syns 26-49 awarded Ball Breaker (50 was already rewarded)

Dr Girlfriend
Ok you're right, there was some miscommunication over here. I'm working on adding the prize to the rest of you guys.

Once you get that straightened out, every top ten team should receive each top 25, 50, 75, etc. prize on down, with each tier below receiving prizes in the same fashion. The prizes should be awarded exactly the same as they are in war. These should not be treated like consolation prizes.

If its only one prize per tier, the stats for each item should be significantly greater to (attempt to) make up for the modifiers that the top teams aren't getting.

It's not right that top 50 is getting a building output mod that the top 25 teams are being excluded from.

CohibAA
Thanks for handling this tonight, A&F!

BigMoney
09-20-2013, 06:10 PM
Thank you A&F for awarding prizes to the rightful syndicates, and for giving it a stackable mod as well.

Assault and Flattery
09-20-2013, 06:12 PM
Syns 51-74 rewarded Armored Beater (75 already rewarded)

TMI
09-20-2013, 06:13 PM
OMG. i was reading this thread from page 15 onwards, and i didn't know whether to laugh or cry?! it made NO sense whatsoever!!
thank g*d this had a happy ending! i was going to write some very terrible things if i got to the last page and they kept it they way they did with just one team per tier getting the prize again!

phew.

Assault and Flattery
09-20-2013, 06:14 PM
Suns 76-99 rewarded Slum Cruiser (100 already rewarded)

Assault and Flattery
09-20-2013, 06:15 PM
Hahah sorry guys, it's been a really long week.

CohibAA
09-20-2013, 06:17 PM
Top 10 - Weenie Fryer
Top 25 - Loaded Six Pack
Top 50 - Ball Breaker
Top 75 - Armored Beater
Top 100 - Slum Cruiser
Top 150 - Burn Out
Top 250 - Select Cuts
Top 400 - Makeshift Hot Tub
Top 500 - Summer Creamer
Top 750 - Slum Sandals
Top 1000 - Pack of Dogs
Top 1500 -CC Hitter

Right? Not just one prize for the tier... it should be just like the event to be fair.

Dr Girlfriend
09-20-2013, 06:17 PM
Hahah sorry guys, it's been a really long week.

Why aren't the prizes being award exactly the way they are in war? With every team getting the prize for their tier and every tier below?

Dr Girlfriend
09-20-2013, 06:19 PM
Top 10 - Weenie Fryer
Top 25 - Loaded Six Pack
Top 50 - Ball Breaker
Top 75 - Armored Beater
Top 100 - Slum Cruiser
Top 150 - Burn Out
Top 250 - Select Cuts
Top 500 - Summer Creamer
Top 750 - Slum Sandals
Top 1000 - Pack of Dogs
Top 1500 -CC Hitter

Right? Not just one prize for the tier... it should be just like the event to be fair.

Exactly. The legitimate top ten should be getting every prize on that list.

deano1981
09-20-2013, 06:20 PM
Syns 1-9 awarded Weenie Fryer (10 was already awarded it)

Thank you for listening, I take back any negative comments posted earlier 😆

TMI
09-20-2013, 06:21 PM
Top 10 - Weenie Fryer
Top 25 - Loaded Six Pack
Top 50 - Ball Breaker
Top 75 - Armored Beater
Top 100 - Slum Cruiser
Top 150 - Burn Out
Top 250 - Select Cuts
Top 500 - Summer Creamer
Top 750 - Slum Sandals
Top 1000 - Pack of Dogs
Top 1500 -CC Hitter

Can someone post these up with their stats including modifiers please?

wam89
09-20-2013, 06:21 PM
I Would be mad if apple hadn't already refunded me the money I spent for war! ITS A WIN,WIN,WIN for me!

wam89
09-20-2013, 06:22 PM
Im Still not happy that the top 100 gets 2x the building out put MOD thats some bull!

Assault and Flattery
09-20-2013, 06:23 PM
Top 10 - Weenie Fryer 10% More Attack from Guns 13640/7345
Top 25 - Loaded Six Pack 5% More Explosive Defense 6710/5490
Top 50 - Ball Breaker 15% Cash from Jobs 3243/6024
Top 75 - Armored Beater 5% More Armor Defense 4693/2527
Top 100 - Slum Cruiser 10% More Cash from Buildings 2993/2448
Top 150 - Burn Out 3% More Defense from Explosives 1444/2681
Top 250 - Select Cuts 3% More Defense from Melee 2050/1104
Top 400 - Makeshift Hot Tub 3% More Attack from Cars 1355/1108
Top 500 - Summer Creamer 3% More Defense from Cars 655/1217
Top 750 - Slum Sandals 3% More Attack from Armor 934/503
Top 1000 - Pack of Dogs 3% Mafia Defense 686/561
Top 1500 -CC Hitter 381/708

Dipstik
09-20-2013, 06:24 PM
I Would be mad if apple hadn't already refunded me the money I spent for war! ITS A WIN,WIN,WIN for me!

I wouldn't be bragging about that here...

Dr Girlfriend
09-20-2013, 06:26 PM

Top ten should get every prize on that list.
Top 25 should get every prize from top 25 on down.
Etc.

The solution, so far, is unsatisfactory. Top 100 gets a 10% IPH boost, and the 75 teams above them don't? That's somehow a fair solution?

TMI
09-20-2013, 06:27 PM

Top100 20% cash from buildings! (cuz it's stackable) Sweeeeet!! :D (For 76-100, not for me, lol)

187omni
09-20-2013, 06:28 PM
Ummm .... i got my 2nd top ten prize and we placed better than #9 So i think gree got it right ...

budman68
09-20-2013, 06:35 PM
when will the other teams be getting there other prizes? i am a hot tub short...ahem

Mother Of Darkness
09-20-2013, 06:36 PM
Why aren't the prizes being award exactly the way they are in war? With every team getting the prize for their tier and every tier below?

This is the only fair way to rectify the situation........I'm not holding my breath though

TMI
09-20-2013, 06:36 PM
Etc.

The solution, so far, is unsatisfactory. Top 100 gets a 10% IPH boost, and the 75 teams above them don't? That's somehow a fair solution?

Hmmm. I'm not so sure about what you said, if that is actually more fair. Top75 already got the 10% IPH boost, just not a 2nd one.
I'm going to have to chew on this a bit.
ie. should the bonus prize just be the prize for that tier a second time? or as if there were 2 wars? not sure. hmmmm.

Assault and Flattery
09-20-2013, 06:37 PM
I'm still working on it, the top tiers have a lot less people to reward, so it's taking longer to do the lower ones.

kingofwale
09-20-2013, 06:37 PM
Etc.

It's not perfect, but it's not fair... Would I rather be top 100?? Hell yes, Unless gree wants to interview everyone here and ask what they would like. People iwll always ocmplain.

Thanks A&F and Gree.. mark myself happy :)

Randolph
09-20-2013, 06:38 PM
Top50 teams are screwed the most in this with only the 15% cash from jobs mod i think most off them would rather give it back lmao

wam89
09-20-2013, 06:39 PM
Why not just put everything back to the way it was suppose to be when the war ended my god this should not be as hard as you are making it

Rodney26
09-20-2013, 06:42 PM
Yup..agreed..would rather have the 10% more income again then the 10% more gun atatck again..but oh we'll ill take what I get.

Dr Girlfriend
09-20-2013, 06:44 PM
I have a brand new ticket in. I remain dissatisfied.

Blueeyed
09-20-2013, 06:46 PM

How did you pull that off? Lets hear the secret...

MrM
09-20-2013, 06:48 PM
Top50 teams are screwed the most in this with only the 15% cash from jobs mod i think most off them would rather give it back lmao

Very true :rolleyes:

XO_Apes
09-20-2013, 06:50 PM
Not to be an ungrateful wench...as I do like my Weenie Roaster & Weenie Fryer combo.

However, I would imagine that syndicate prize distributions would award the lower tier prizes to all the tiers above them. Is this not correct? O_o

That stackable income mod of +10% is a pretty nice prize to not receive having been on a top ten team.

Although, I'm confident you guys are just working out the kinks and this will be part of the fix? Right?

TMI
09-20-2013, 06:51 PM

oh man, you're right!!! :(

wam89
09-20-2013, 06:55 PM
How did you pull that off? Lets hear the secret...

All you have to do is click on the receipt "report a problem" tell apple what happen in a nice email and within two day they email you back, and credit your account. they even send you a follow up email asking how everything is going. Very good Customer Support! Gree could learn a few things from them.

Dr Girlfriend
09-20-2013, 07:00 PM
Not to be an ungrateful wench...as I do like my Weenie Roaster & Weenie Fryer combo.

However, I would imagine that syndicate prize distributions would award the lower tier prizes to all the tiers above them. Is this not correct? O_o

That stackable income mod of +10% is a pretty nice prize to not receive having been on a top ten team.

Although, I'm confident you guys are just working out the kinks and this will be part of the fix? Right?

I think so. I sent in a brand new ticket, I suggest the members of your syndicate do the same.

Assault and Flattery
09-20-2013, 07:01 PM
We are not giving all the items down the list. You get one extra item.

Im Jahova
09-20-2013, 07:03 PM

Wow, talk about getting screwed over again

Randolph
09-20-2013, 07:04 PM
But what about the crappy mod for lvl 50 can we choose through a poll any other mod from the below tiers to make it more fair.???

CohibAA
09-20-2013, 07:04 PM

Bogus. Thanks for trying, though.

Im Jahova
09-20-2013, 07:05 PM
But what about the crappy mod for lvl 50 can we choose through a poll any other mod from the below tiers to make it more fair.???

Face it, GREE does not care about what we think

Dr Girlfriend
09-20-2013, 07:06 PM

As previously mentioned, the teams who spent gold to finish top 50 must be super-psyched.

All items down the list should be awarded. These aren't consolation prizes you're giving out. You're trying to correct an obvious wrong made by your company. Why should the teams 76-100 get an income boost that the teams above them don't get? That's completely ridiculous.

Im Jahova
09-20-2013, 07:09 PM
As previously mentioned, the teams who spent gold to finish top 50 must be super-psyched.

All items down the list should be awarded. These aren't consolation prizes you're giving out. You're trying to correct an obvious wrong made by your company. Why should the teams 76-100 get an income boost that the teams above them don't get? That's completely ridiculous.

Agreed, kind of messed up that they get the extra boost

Rodney26
09-20-2013, 07:10 PM
Lol oh well let it be..I don't think they realize how many people will quit from all this....lol the 2 events going now boss and ltq are gonna cost over $1000..gree is doing nothing but running people off..if this is a 1 time do it and get huge stats then that's cool..but if these events are this pricey everytime I will quit..and I guess just take a loss for the 10k I spent...stupid for spending money on this game anyways

MrM
09-20-2013, 07:10 PM

Should have gone for top 100 this battle. Every other tier outside top 50 ended up better off with this decision. Complete bull****.

Assault and Flattery
09-20-2013, 07:11 PM
Well, this is the decision we came to. If we decide to change our minds, we'll let you know.

budman68
09-20-2013, 07:12 PM
Well, this is the decision we came to. If we decide to change our minds, we'll let you know.
lmao

I am not so sure you should do anything more!!!

Grant B
09-20-2013, 07:13 PM
I read page 17 before I went out for dinner. Come back to this....wow

From dumb to dumber

Soon to be dumberer

Dr Girlfriend
09-20-2013, 07:13 PM

I hope this means that your minds are thinking about changing. That's the first step.

CohibAA
09-20-2013, 07:14 PM

You guys were so close to making this right. Why stop now? Back to the Friday, thing?