PDA

View Full Version : Tier Bracket Change For West Side Battle

Pages : 1 [2]

Im Jahova
09-20-2013, 07:14 PM
Well, this is the decision we came to. If we decide to change our minds, we'll let you know.

Terrible decision if you ask me, but GREE is stubborn, don't count on them for "changing their mind". They'll just screw something up again

wam89
09-20-2013, 07:17 PM
Gree win again!!!!! Ill take my 3% melee def. and go home.

XO_Apes
09-20-2013, 07:19 PM
I am aware this "is the decision you came to". Forgive me for thinking you were rectifying the issue of your poor decision to change the prize tiers.

My apologies. I should have known. Your reputation precedes you.

MF~
09-20-2013, 07:22 PM
Top ten should get every prize on that list.
Top 25 should get every prize from top 25 on down.
Etc.

The solution, so far, is unsatisfactory. Top 100 gets a 10% IPH boost, and the 75 teams above them don't? That's somehow a fair solution?

This would be the better solution. Seriously.

Blueeyed
09-20-2013, 07:26 PM
All you have to do is click on the receipt "report a problem" tell apple what happen in a nice email and within two day they email you back, and credit your account. they even send you a follow up email asking how everything is going. Very good Customer Support! Gree could learn a few things from them.

Just sent you a PM...

gsxr_07
09-20-2013, 07:27 PM
Happy I got a second prize, sad gree won't award the other prizes. Is it expensive for them to add prizes? Lol

Dr Girlfriend
09-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Happy I got a second prize, sad gree won't award the other prizes. Is it expensive for them to add prizes? Lol

Yeah, those pixels really effect the bottom line.

reesebutton
09-20-2013, 07:32 PM
As previously mentioned, the teams who spent gold to finish top 50 must be super-psyched.

All items down the list should be awarded. These aren't consolation prizes you're giving out. You're trying to correct an obvious wrong made by your company. Why should the teams 76-100 get an income boost that the teams above them don't get? That's completely ridiculous.

Quoted for truth.

#76-100 gets the double income boost

But #26-50 gets another 15% cash from JOBS! lmao that's a slap in the face right there!

Who are the decision makers? It is pretty damn obvious that you guys are not thinking straight, put that bottle of red bull (or whatever the heck you're drinking) down and get some fresh air before you make another boo boo!

Assault and Flattery
09-20-2013, 07:34 PM
Rewarding is done.