PDA

View Full Version : iOS *Bad Touch* YouTube Channel & Top 100 Guild

LadyBadTouch
09-18-2013, 02:36 PM
Hello Everyone!
Bad Touch

In Last Blitz we ranked #35

Fairly good for a guild that doesn't spend a lot of gems!

How did we pull it off?
We had full cooperation of our guild members. Everyone followed a strategy and maintained communication.

If you are looking to join a guild that will be in the top 50 or better, without having to have incredible stats or spending tons of gems. You should give us consideration.

As we age, and gain more levels, our requirements could change. Though, for right now all we ask is that you stay active by... saying hello in chat every 24-48 hours, help complete guild quests and contribute when you can (We prefer that you spend your gold on improving your armors!!!) Also, you must have the Line app.

Our main agenda is to do well in the guild wars without spending tons of real money.

So we ask that our members are on as much as possible during that time to gain as many pts as possible.

Right now, the current requirement is 12.5k guild war pts in total for each member.

We give you ample opportunities to participate in wars as we declare every other hour during wars. If you are active, you can do wonders!

THATS NOT ALL!!!

We have a youtube channel (Bad Touch Guides) we post frequent "how to" guides and updates for our guild. We already have over 450 subscribers and that number grows by the hour!

Right now I am giving preference to adult players outside of north america. We need to form a night team to fight during our off hours. Although, we will consider anyone that may make a nice fit to our guild.

We can be a little strange and silly at times, so we don't want anyone who can't have a little fun... but when we get down to business we expect our members to fall in line and do what needs to be done!

If you are interested, message me Ladybadtouch or SwirlZ on the Line app.

Our Guild is lvl 41 currently and has 6% on all elements.

2ChainRSz
09-18-2013, 02:48 PM
Hello my name is 2chainz and I would like to join this guild because I believe I am a good choice to be in this guild I'm always active but have school is have good armors a maxed kingdom. I have 12 training fields I don't buy gems that often but I still do I and am a good leader :). And I would like to help make this guild the best

LadyBadTouch
09-19-2013, 10:34 AM
Hello my name is 2chainz and I would like to join this guild because I believe I am a good choice to be in this guild I'm always active but have school is have good armors a maxed kingdom. I have 12 training fields I don't buy gems that often but I still do I and am a good leader :). And I would like to help make this guild the best

Hey thanks for the reply. What is your stats, level, and are you in north america or not?

LadyBadTouch
09-20-2013, 10:03 AM
Slot opening up in the near future. Let me know if you are interested.

Lordjsyr
09-26-2013, 02:57 AM
I'm lordjsyr and I'm lvl 93 stats are 1645 1864 and I am willing to join.Im very active and really just want to join a good guild.Plz reply here.

Lordjsyr
09-26-2013, 02:58 AM
Code is XBBGCYBQN

LadyBadTouch
09-26-2013, 04:14 AM
Hey :) thanks for your interest.

Contact SwirlZ on the Line app to talk about joining. At this very moment, we do not have a spot open. Though, spots open up quite frequently!

Thanks!

Lordjsyr
09-26-2013, 05:08 AM
I told him. I'm just waiting to see if he allows me

Belimah
09-27-2013, 09:10 PM
Thanks, Bad Touchers, for Pitch Black's first real challenge of the night. :)

SwirlZ
09-29-2013, 01:29 PM
Why can I not post?

Rage11
10-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Hey LadybadTouch
Line Name: Executioner
IGN:Executioner
Level:106
Referral Code:XBC-VMN-RFN

Training fields: 12 level 2
Armour smiths: 3 Level 3
Armour set Blazebourne Vanguard maxed

Love your Vids Keep up the good work and I hope to join you!

LadyBadTouch
10-09-2013, 06:01 AM
:) we also opened up a 2nd guild for lower level members.

Some of our stat requirements have increased as well.

Anyone interested, contact SwirlZ or me Ladybadtouch on the line app.

Jmurphy
12-06-2013, 04:38 AM
Hello, I'm interested in joining your top 100 guild if at all possible. I contribute as much as possible, all training fields level 2 and 3 armor smiths level 3. I am out of North America but work overnight so I'm active all hours of the day and night. Working on a couple 4 star armors and hoping to get an epic shortly. If you'd like my line name is jmurphy if you'd like to consider me :)