PDA

View Full Version : Exiled an android guild recruiting

Replicatorz
09-18-2013, 07:15 AM
Exiled placed 490 in the last guild war, with only 8 active members and no gem spenders. We are recruiting new members to replace the purged in actives. 7 spots open right now. Look us up in search, or message me here. 40+ preferred.

Replicatorz
09-19-2013, 11:49 AM
Update: currently at 14 out of 22 members.

17 guardians at lvl 4
3 bonuses at 5%
2 bonuses at 4%

Replicatorz
09-26-2013, 01:07 PM
4 spots left. Join before the war starts.

Currently up to 5% bonus on all elements.
25 guardians, 12 of them to lvl 5.

GDen86
07-26-2014, 06:27 AM
Are you still recruiting? How is your guild doing now? Would you consider a merge?
You can contact me on Line - gden86

grantevans2
07-26-2014, 03:11 PM
I represent a MeowMeowStarSoldiers. Our guilds activity has recently fallen as some members have quit.

We now only have 6 active members, and were looking for a guild merger. We currently are guild level 26, all element bonuses at 6% with earth at 7%.

Our members are attached to our guild name "MeowMeowStarSoldiers" but we would like to gain active members. So if you would merge into us we offer guild champion and all high commander ranks, even guild sentinel if you have a member with stronger epics than ours.

We recently joined the Rebel Alliance and the War inc family, meaning we are in rotation for top 10/25runs and have easu access to send members over if they wish to gem for new epics. Likewise this means they will occasionally be sending over heavy hitters and gemmers to help out when their guild is doing a run they do not wish to attend.

Please let me know if you are interested or not, either way an answer is good to hear. Juat remember that were attaches to our name and not looking to merge out. My line id is "grantevans2"

Hopefully ill hear back from you soon c: