PDA

View Full Version : Android : where's our gold sale?

ProCision
09-18-2013, 04:15 AM
I see apple had a gold sale, where is Android 's?

mickymacirl
09-18-2013, 04:17 AM
I'm on iOS and don't see any gold sale, you sure it's not just a first time spender gold sale? They have them from time to time to try and catch new spenders.

Gen CheeBye
09-18-2013, 04:22 AM
I'm on iOS and don't see any gold sale, you sure it's not just a first time spender gold sale? They have them from time to time to try and catch new spenders.

That's true, my mini is also on android phone and been receiving gold sale messages almost bi-weekly. The mini is free player account by the way.

ProCision
09-18-2013, 05:23 AM
ahhhh...... thanks

jonmischler
09-18-2013, 07:58 AM
I never get those on my llp on my IPad. I started this one two weeks ago and have 230 gold, from videos only...>.>

Mongo
09-18-2013, 08:51 AM
There are no present gold sales. I will seize this opportunity to ascend the soapbox and proclaim NO GOLD SALE GREE!!! Inflation is rampant and overrunning this game, in every aspect including flooding the market with gold. An indestructible 200 atk unit used to be cause for celebration, it won't even make battle in a lot of armies now. At some point it becomes ridiculous.

Long term it would make sense for Gree to create a viable free or very light gold market. I have very little hope this will occur or even be seriously considered. Eventually some folks will decide they have done what they can do and the best is behind them, and will simply move on.