PDA

View Full Version : Should the current declare button pushing be changed?

TMI
09-17-2013, 09:59 PM
Since GREE will probably be adding consecutive win prizes, erratic button pushers may cost us that prize!

Edit: Gosh, I meant erratic lol. It's changed now haha.

brandocommando
09-17-2013, 10:01 PM
Did you miss the other thread about the same exact topic? Here it is just in case you missed it... :rolleyes:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68284-Declaring-battles...

sister morphine
09-17-2013, 10:02 PM
Given the number of wins you'd need to hit the top prizes, they'd be doing you a favour, erotic or not ;)

TMI
09-17-2013, 10:04 PM
Did you miss the other thread about the same exact topic? Here it is just in case you missed it... :rolleyes:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68284-Declaring-battles...

How did you reply to this before I even posted it?!

And, yes, I saw that thread, that's actually why I made this poll, someone there asked for it.

brandocommando
09-17-2013, 10:40 PM
How did you reply to this before I even posted it?!

And, yes, I saw that thread, that's actually why I made this poll, someone there asked for it.

Did you add the poll? Lol I didn't see one when I first replied.

reesebutton
09-17-2013, 11:09 PM
Voted No. Reasons in the other thread on "declaring battles..."

Captain Torgue
09-18-2013, 01:51 AM
IMO anyone should be able to declare war. It is up to the leader and officers to explain their battle strategy to each member prior to the war. If certain syndicates want to hold off until the big spenders are online or more than 5 people are online etc... then they should explain that to each member.

If a member is acting out of spite and declaring all the time because he / she is a moron then simply boot them after the war.

sister morphine
09-18-2013, 04:18 AM
IMO anyone should be able to declare war. It is up to the leader and officers to explain their battle strategy to each member prior to the war. If certain syndicates want to hold off until the big spenders are online or more than 5 people are online etc... then they should explain that to each member.

If a member is acting out of spite and declaring all the time because he / she is a moron then simply boot them after the war.
Totally. They can't hide as whoever declares is up on syndicate chat.

reesebutton
09-18-2013, 05:54 AM
Totally. They can't hide as whoever declares is up on syndicate chat.

Currently they can delete the syndicate alert so no one knows who pressed the button. Remove the ability to delete syn alerts from normal members, and it's good to go.