PDA

View Full Version : Gree, please fix the Raid boss Epic prizes from Lv 80 to 100

Gambit12
09-17-2013, 08:08 PM
Epic prizes for Raid Boss Lv 80 to 100 are all the same. Gree, please fix this ASAP. Thank you..:rolleyes::p

The Good Doctor
09-17-2013, 09:02 PM
Gambit, your signature is going to consume an entire page soon enough if your not careful. Lol.

justsomedood5
09-17-2013, 10:30 PM
Actual prizes are better than what's shown. And for eff's sake gambit please tone down that sig.

Skyraiders
09-18-2013, 03:44 AM
Epic prizes for Raid Boss Lv 80 to 100 are all the same. Gree, please fix this ASAP. Thank you..:rolleyes::p

since gree does whatever FUN says ......do you think you could ask for free gems???

Kidder
09-18-2013, 04:18 AM
This is epic hard to complete for most guilds out there, which makes sense. But the final reward isn't that great for what is needed to get it. Sure it's a 60k unit which is amazing but they took away any damage modifiers. 60k is all you will ect get out of it. I would rather a 30k unit with a 30% modifier which would boost every unit I get from now on...

In my opinion they are waving big numbers in our facing which is distracting from the fact it's really not that great.

Bohemian
09-18-2013, 04:49 AM
Lets see will it be another "Yes, Boss"

Guido69
09-18-2013, 09:46 AM
since gree does whatever FUN says ......do you think you could ask for free gems???

Envious, aren't you?

Skyraiders
09-18-2013, 10:45 AM
Envious, aren't you?

Not at all.....just stating a fact......i have a bank roll too as my fellow MOC compatriots can attest to.....its a shame you think that way.......it must be hard to have FUN in a game when there is no competition.....i will stop there as there are actually some fun members i like......

justsomedood5
09-18-2013, 10:58 AM
This is epic hard to complete for most guilds out there, which makes sense. But the final reward isn't that great for what is needed to get it. Sure it's a 60k unit which is amazing but they took away any damage modifiers. 60k is all you will ect get out of it. I would rather a 30k unit with a 30% modifier which would boost every unit I get from now on...

In my opinion they are waving big numbers in our facing which is distracting from the fact it's really not that great.

Agree that it's a lot less valuable without the modifiers. In fact, I'd gladly take a unit with 0 stats and a 5% or 10% attack / defense boost. Still, the unboosted units are quite helpful for events that don't include boosted stats (e.g., epic boss and raid boss).

JJazz
09-18-2013, 11:02 AM
Lol Gambit I love your signature, Yes Gree please fix the raid epic boss prizes. Plus add a stat % increase for the end unit! Thanks :)