PDA

View Full Version : 100% open not working?

DFI
09-17-2013, 05:24 PM
I like to ask whether any of you have received a "sorry" message after using the gold option to open a crate. I did twice yesterday, and when I sent gree a ticket, Robin Taylor responded to me quickly stating that they appreciated the feedback but would be unable to credit my account for such errors. But she said she would let the developers know and close the ticket. Naturally, I'm thinking WTF? I had provided the exact time it happened and offered to send a screenshot, which I would hope they could look into their files to verify, but no takers. At a bare minimum, I would have expected either (1) "thanks for contacting us and we've looked into the issue, and have concluded that our errorless programming could not have resulted in what you claim so therefore you are misrepresenting the facts" or (2) "you may have received such a message, but please do not worry, we determined that the message was an error, but in fact you had received an extra ally that you may have missed, congrats!".

CJ or Sirius, any way to get your customer support staff off their butts to look into an issue? I don't mind if they call me a flat lier, if that is what they determine. But to say thanks for the issue and we aren't going to do anything other than tell the developer seems absurd.

tayyib
09-17-2013, 06:19 PM
Pretty rude and to get those rude responses we are paying them. Some of my friends heavy gold spender has left this monopoly. Get up gree that day is not far when u people only be playing in ur offices.

DFI
09-18-2013, 04:40 PM
Since I received an unsatisfactory response, I responded again that they should look into the issue. This time Daniel Cletten responded that they are sorry that I had a problem and then proceeded to give me the rules of the event. Again, I thought to myself WTF? Did I not explain clearly what happened? I was not expecting a crystal, but when using gold, I expected SOMETHING, but got a sorry message. Since I collected all ten crystals, this is not a case of an unhappy customer complaining that I didn't get the final prize. It appears that reading comprehension is not a strength of gree employees. Curious as to why you ask them to lift a finger to do some investigation and you get some generic response.

Philly982
09-18-2013, 07:34 PM
Some in my faction said that they received sorry responses while opening with gold. It personally did not happen to me as I had so many glitches with collecting the crates in the first place I decided not to use any gold. But this does not surprise me at all. I will not go into any details since discussing support responses is a violation of the forum ToS, but suffice it to say that some of the responses from support have been so off topic to the question at hand that if it were a thread on this forum it would have been closed by a moderator.

DFI
09-19-2013, 06:44 PM
Update: gree reviewed the issue and agreed to refund me gold for the three sorry's I got during the event. So happy and fair resolution to the glitch.