PDA

View Full Version : Do these stack?

Snipey
09-17-2013, 04:18 PM
Also has p91 pounder, tomcat, exc... Has last 3 bosses rewards units from from India and Canada. I've reported this guy multiple times over the last 8 days and gree keeps telling me the case has been resolved, yet he keeps repairing his buildings and deleting my comments off his wall. His account looks 3 months old. It so sh***y that we spend more real money to keep up with free players with hacked regen in WD. I got about $1000 is iTunes receipts now and I think I should either quit, play for free, or figure out how to cheat. Years ago when I played halo 3 on Xbox competitively I got so sick of getting hit offline that I got my own vps, I never cheated until Someone on the other team did than I would hold that persons Internet off for hours at a time. It was quite satisfying  I just don't understand... And if people can just add these units Imagine what they give themselfs in war that won't show up on there top 45 units. What percent of players do u think cheat? And how much cheaper would top 3,10,25,50,150 be in there were NO hackers in MW?

ryguy8899
09-17-2013, 04:27 PM
so ur the one who crashed my neighbors xbox.... n00b

Thief
09-17-2013, 04:27 PM
Those 3 Units didn't use to stack.

Gree use to provide different prizes depending on what tier you were in. Those i believe were from a 10 create event long ago. The problem is a few months ago people won the Deadly Bridge Jumper and some already had it. Therefore gree gave out an alternative prize to those who already had it (i don't know which one it was off the top of my head) Therefore i'm lead to believe they stack...and no one should have all 3 (unless they have been playing since that 10-crate event and spent 10K that month and they were given an additional one as a bonus.

lemonhaze
09-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Those 3 Units didn't use to stack.

Gree use to provide different prizes depending on what tier you were in. Those i believe were from a 10 create event long ago. The problem is a few months ago people won the Deadly Bridge Jumper and some already had it. Therefore gree gave out an alternative prize to those who already had it (i don't know which one it was off the top of my head) Therefore i'm lead to believe they stack...and no one should have all 3 (unless they have been playing since that 10-crate event and spent 10K that month and they were given an additional one as a bonus. i think the crate event was the armored tomcat with 20% HR bonus..if im not mistaken they have 5 bridge jumpers with 20% and 5 tomcats with 20%..im not sure of the exact names of these but i have 1 deadly bridge jumper 2 first stike tomcats only 1 works everone has this replica unit..thats the one we got 300 gold back on..i have the p91 pounder as well and the deadly bridge jumper and tomcat do stack

Thief
09-17-2013, 05:00 PM
i think the crate event was the armored tomcat with 20% HR bonus..if im not mistaken they have 5 bridge jumpers with 20% and 5 tomcats with 20%..im not sure of the exact names of these but i have 1 deadly bridge jumper 2 first stike tomcats only 1 works everone has this replica unit..thats the one we got 300 gold back on..i have the p91 pounder as well and the deadly bridge jumper and tomcat do stack

Both the Bridge Jumpers and the Tomcats came from a 10-Crate Event originally. When the Armored tomcat crate event came out (about 10 months ago) they had already stopped giving out the different prizes based on the levels i believe.

Should be 4 Different Bridge Jumpers depending if you were level:
1-50
51-100
101-150
151-200
*Level 250 didn't exist back then

Those that got the Deadly Bridge Jumper during the PVP LTQ (who already had it) i believe were given an Assult Bridge Jumper (i believe you had to send in a ticket to gree...when you realized that your 2x Deadly bridge Jumpers were not stacking)

As many more remember there was the incident that your describing with the armored tomcat. This was an issue becasue the awarded it 2x in the same LTQ. Some players who have it from a 10-crate actually now have 3 of them. (hopefully they were given more than 300 gold)

Snipey
09-17-2013, 05:05 PM
He has the deadly bridge jumper as well, that's why I don't understand gree still allowing him to play and he's a level 53. There's hard accusations of top players having regen hacks, if that is also the case, that would mean gree would profit a great amount of money from that. I don't know how to set up polls but do u think there legally doing a sufficient job at keeping this game hacker free? It benefits them but at the same time I'm sure they've lost money from people quitting cus of this reason. I may go back to building trees cus il need alot of firewood if I keep seeing this.

Imran
09-17-2013, 05:20 PM
Wow...u got 544mil $ whilst @ lvl 53....look who's talking.
I knw...I knw...u must have bought cash by real cash...lol
There seems to be no end to his hacking menace ever...
I wonder if the same guy has like 10 Rafale C292 !! Well...m waiting for it since bloody 3 days now
I feel ur pain bro...limit ur spending's on this game....shhhhhhh GREEdy.
P.E.A.C.E.

Sirius
09-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Hey Snipey shoot me over a pm with all the information and ticket id.

Thanks!

Snipey
09-17-2013, 06:38 PM
Hey Snipey shoot me over a pm with all the information and ticket id.

Thanks!

Yes sir! ***

Snipey
09-17-2013, 06:39 PM
Wow...u got 544mil $ whilst @ lvl 53....look who's talking.
I knw...I knw...u must have bought cash by real cash...lol
There seems to be no end to his hacking menace ever...
I wonder if the same guy has like 10 Rafale C292 !! Well...m waiting for it since bloody 3 days now
I feel ur pain bro...limit ur spending's on this game....shhhhhhh GREEdy.
P.E.A.C.E.

I've camped this account for a year and a half, I have a level 10 villa and two ACs and its all legit i promise you that. I recently started playing WD events and boss on it because I've gotten the most expensive building to ten and its quite boring.. I've accomplished my IPH goal 💰😍