PDA

View Full Version : I know how to beat sup.... Not that i care anyway

Dealer204
09-17-2013, 03:38 PM
If everyone stopped trying to chase them.. Leave em alone focus on winning battles and thats it.. Think bout it if every top 50 or 25 faction did this it would kill the entire game for them.. What fun is winning if no one is playing. It would be like scoring a touchdown on an empty field. I understand people dont like them and think they r bullies or whatever but they have won so long they are way stronger then everyone else so let them freaking win they will get bored and it will just break down.. Now this will never happen because people have huge egos.. But it would work just stop scoring points and ONLY try and win battles thats it.

Hondo
09-17-2013, 03:48 PM
I don't think we let them do anything. They just do it. Swoosh.

CJ D
09-17-2013, 04:05 PM
You sir, are a true innovator in every sense of the word. I see sitting here staring at your written word. The flow of the commentary is almost peaceful. Like sitting along side a quiet mountain steam listening to the water babble over the rocks. If only it weren't so explosive in meaning and pure genius that disallows any feelings of calm. Almost like watching Rocky...or was it Rocky II...maybe Rocky III, except he got beat pretty bad there before winning again...anyway...you get the point. Eye of the tiger is playing somewhere in the background....if only someone had thought of this sooner. With you obvious leadership skills, maybe you should organize a boycott. If everyone but SUP boycotted buying gold in France, we really could have a victory! Yayyyyyy!!!!

Speed ump
09-17-2013, 04:37 PM
Winning get boring? Never. Boycott buying gold? Why? You guys know we don't buy ours, were subsidized by gree don't you know. Like I said, I'm happy to be whatever role you want me to play.just happy to be here and keep everyone entertained.

CISCO_sf
09-17-2013, 04:49 PM
If everyone stopped trying to chase them.. Leave em alone focus on winning battles and thats it.. Think bout it if every top 50 or 25 faction did this it would kill the entire game for them.. What fun is winning if no one is playing. It would be like scoring a touchdown on an empty field. I understand people dont like them and think they r bullies or whatever but they have won so long they are way stronger then everyone else so let them freaking win they will get bored and it will just break down.. Now this will never happen because people have huge egos.. But it would work just stop scoring points and ONLY try and win battles thats it.

Well most of factions dont even have target to hit when they face to sup. so result is you cant win.

ffp
09-17-2013, 04:52 PM
Winning get boring? Never. Boycott buying gold? Why? You guys know we don't buy ours, were subsidized by gree don't you know. Like I said, I'm happy to be whatever role you want me to play.just happy to be here and keep everyone entertained.

Really, ANY role? You can join us for a war if you want. Think of it as "Undercover Boss".:D

We know we can't beat the bigwigs but we just want to play the game for what it is, a game.

Speed ump
09-17-2013, 04:53 PM
We did offer to put a ringer in for all of ferr to hit. Go head to head, toe to toe. Seems they decided they wernt up to that one either.

CJ D
09-17-2013, 04:58 PM

Evidently my sarcasm went undetected...