PDA

View Full Version : Just Dropping By

steveo127
09-17-2013, 01:50 PM
hey everyone!
steveo127 here, just dropping by to say hello! college is going great, and I haven't been distracted with this game in over a month and a half since I deleted it . funny thing is, I lost my phone a week after deleting it, so bye bye Odysseus. I may contact GREE to see if they can send the account to my new phone, and then give it away if someone wants him. I can't remember the stats on the little man; something like 700k/900k, level 215? well with plenty of time on my hands, I've become quite the billiards ace and ping pong master...yes sir it is true that you can abruptly stop this game (after putting in $540) and enjoy your life all the same. Anyway, I'm just here to say hello and that I may have enough free time to write more Calculators for time, health regen, wd points output etc., if anyone would like me to....so however in taking Comp Sci I'm learning Python script, so I may use that. regardless, I hope all is well in this fantasy world, and hope each and every one of you enjoys your real world days, today! feel free to rant, comment, or PM me.

Your pal,

steveo127 (Odysseus)

iZheil9152
09-17-2013, 04:10 PM
I will take the account :)

camper killer
09-17-2013, 04:13 PM
contact me. we lost you after the last event. what happened? I assumed you either withdrew or a Gree Snafu.

ryguy8899
09-17-2013, 04:28 PM
i want it ASAP on my ipad

Vballmadam
09-17-2013, 04:31 PM
So good to hear from you. Glad that college is going great....I'll take you up on a ping pong challenge! Lol
You never answered my email. I figured you were too busy or you brushed your friends off!
Take care and very happy to hear you are doing well!
Your, mom!

ploop
09-18-2013, 04:40 AM
So good to hear from you. Glad that college is going great....I'll take you up on a ping pong challenge! Lol
You never answered my email. I figured you were too busy or you brushed your friends off!
Your, mom!

lol, that made me laugh so hard

SGT Rud
09-18-2013, 05:57 AM
Hey Steveo. Miss ya around here.

steveo127
09-19-2013, 10:35 AM
Your, mom!

Just not enough time to communicate with everyone (family included) when I'm studying for NeuroBio tests, and having to write codes for CompSci, all the while reviewing notes on how to innately tell what period and by what artist a painting or sculpture is made by look at its features for Art History...

Ping Pong is going great though. Brother's doing better too. Just had his cranioplasty two thursdays ago...

This is truly the first time I've logged into this website in over a month and a half, so I apologize for not responding to some Inbox PMs as well....as for everything else; I'm glad all seems to be going similar to how it was when I left...

again if anyone has any requests for any sort of calculators, just let me know...I'm interested in finding a real-world applicable use for my CompSci skills, and why not help others? :)

just let me know, and I'll see what I can do

steveo127
09-20-2013, 03:51 PM
well Odysseus is back and up....just until i give him away of course. I don't know what everyone is complaining about transferring games....I'm iOS 7 and i just got my game transferred by GREE in less than 24 hours....

Jetwit
09-20-2013, 05:28 PM
I'm a small fish in this big pond. i would love to be a bigger fish if you're planning on passing on your account, I would love to take it over.