PDA

View Full Version : [ANDROID] Top 10 Guild: Recruiting Good Players and Great People

BrentNelson
09-17-2013, 01:17 PM
/who we are/
As a Guild, or a family of friends working together, that is a question that isn't often asked, but shouldn't it be? Answering it isn't as simple as just stating our name, because I believe it is about stating what we stand for. If you'd like to know our name I'd be happy to say it is U2EZ. I lied about being happy to say it, I certainly don't like our name, but I love our guild for a multitude of reasons. As a High Commander I'm supposed to represent my guild well as my duty, but I find it to be more of a pleasure to represent my friends. I say friends, and I don't mean that lightly. As a great group of people we come together for laughs, kicking ass, and having the best time you could imagine. The thing is, we aren't greedy. We are totally willing to share how awesome we are with some more people, maybe those people could be one of you

/what is so special about us/
The difference between our guild and other Guilds, besides being ranked higher than nearly 1000 of them, is that although we are serious players we are also good friends. We communicate daily and focus on fun first. Sure, we like to be in the top, but you can be up there with the big boys and still have a good time doing it. We obviously set that example.

/why join us/
It would be easier for me to give you a list of reasons why you shouldn't. You shouldn't join if you don't like to win, you shouldn't join if you hate people and friendships, and you shouldn't join if you don't like chocolate(Seriously, there is something wrong with you.).

Requirements: As any other top guild we do have some requirements.

We'd like you to at least have Level 2 Training Fields, with almost all the expansions open.
Level 2 does not guarantee you in, Level 3 is preferred. 35 gems per field is a lot, but it does take a few gems to make top 10 in a guild war, and you should be open to dropping $6 USD. Knights & Dragons is a free game, and not only is being top 10 fun but supporting the creators is great, too!
Level 80+
You must have decent armour. 3star+, 4star/Boss+, or Epics are required. Maxed or near max(At least level 50)
Willing to communicate through LINE Messenger. It's a totally free communication app on the Google Play store that does not have any hidden fees!
Must like fun!
Chocolate liker
Okay, you don't have to like chocolate, but still- something is wrong with you.

How to join: Easy! Apply via forum post, PM, or through LINE! If you are going to apply via LINE(Which is a GOOD idea) please contact the Guild Master: gogreener181! Sometimes people forget to check their messages, but I won't forget to check the forum! Be sure to leave some vital information such as

Friend ID:
Main Character/Toon Name:
Level:
Expansions(How many Training Fields/Monster Nests and at what level.):
Main Armour, and Level of Armour:
Placing in last Guild War(This is just for my curiosity.):
Ability to at least spend $6 USD on gems once a war.(This IS NOT REQUIRED but encouraged.):
LINE Messenger Name:

thelovedr
09-17-2013, 01:46 PM
Friend ID: WWB-RVH-NWX
Main Character/Toon Name: Fredrick
Level: 72
Expansions: All expansions purchaced. 4 smiths (so I can lev armor faster), one lev 2 dungeon, and the rest lev 2 Training Fields (Next batch of gems is going to leveling these up)
Main Armour, and Level of Armour: Maxed the big four. Now working on my Shoulshard Raiment, and Flamehunters Garb
Placing in last Guild War: 1050 (this is why I left. Everyone should pull their weight)
Ability to at least spend $6 USD on gems once a war.(This IS NOT REQUIRED but encouraged.): Absolutely! I just dropped 300 gems in chests.
LINE Messenger Name: thelovedr
Misc: Im an hourly player and contributed just under a million in gold last week to my last guild.

Widmo5
09-17-2013, 02:11 PM
Friend ID: WBB-DBZ-NGD

Main Character/Toon Name:Widmo5

Level:129

Expansions(How many Training Fields/Monster Nests and at what level.):5x3lvl TF , 7x2lvl TF

Main Armour, and Level of Armour:Clayplate MAntle 70 , Rocfeather Robes 70 , Dark Prince Royal Armor 70

Placing in last Guild War(This is just for my curiosity.):80

Ability to at least spend $6 USD on gems once a war.(This IS NOT REQUIRED but encouraged.):I think about that, its possible

LINE Messenger Name:Widmo5

very active player

Vergil
09-17-2013, 03:46 PM
Knights Name: Vergil (WBB-PPF-VHH)
Knights Level: 71
Armor: Combustion 65/70, Clayplate 52/70, Sky Guardian+ 38/70, working on Battlegear also
Expansion: 3 remaining to get, all lvl 2 training fields for now, will be making some lvl 3 as I go.
Gem Spender: Very much so.
Placed 98th in current guild.
Line messenger: Vergil

Insanely active, scored 126k points in the 3 day war, had to carry my guild across the 100th place line, lvling daily so should be 90+ in no time. Armours maxed soon too.

TurntUp360
09-17-2013, 08:37 PM
Friend ID: WBB-NZW-CFB (please let me know if invite before hand so I can leave current guild.)
Main character name: TurntUp360
Level: 85
Expansions: All unlocked. 12 training fields all lvl3. 1 dragon nest lvl3. 3 armor smiths lvl3
Main armour: Blazeborne maxed
Placing in last war: Ribbon H (guild was not very active)
Gem spending: can spend 50-100 pe week.
Line messanger name: TurntUp360

Quimpz
09-18-2013, 07:33 AM
nice thread you made really good! bump

common guys join us if you really wanna have some fun!!

BrentNelson
09-18-2013, 08:12 AM
I appreciate it.

Alright, so first round of messages sent. If you did not receive a message no hard feelings at all! It wasn't entirely my decision, and as spots are limited we had to be very choosy. The good thing about us is we aren't just a "one and done" kind of group. Anyone who posts will ALWAYS be considered at some point, so don't think we are just forgetting about you. However, you should find another guild for a bit, and if you are still interested in the future apply again!

We intend to place 3rd or better this next war as we have become more organized. If that happens we will be opening up a new Guild.

nice thread you made really good! bump

common guys join us if you really wanna have some fun!!

BrentNelson
09-18-2013, 05:18 PM
We are actually get near full, so put in your applications soon!

Matty Cash
09-19-2013, 09:30 PM
Well done Brent cya in the top 3. Great leadership in U2EZ btw it was a pleasure playing with these boys. Mature, Active and overall classy individuals

Cheetablaze
09-19-2013, 10:09 PM
Very interested in joining, line id: cheetapd. Ranked 15th for the GW, using the + armor for the GW prize and boilerplate. Lvl 105 with the last expansion opening in about 7 hours. 3 lvl 3 armorsmiths and all the rest are lvl 3 training fields. Also willing to spend $$$ for a worthy cause. I also grind all day at work on snakeskin lol. Friend code:WBC-MPF-BDM. It helps alot, have a nice day!

Nicco
09-20-2013, 07:05 AM
Well done in the guild wars guys, you made me wake up a few times! Good luck recruiting.

excelcior
09-20-2013, 01:50 PM
Friend ID: WBB-BZR-QPM
Main Character/Toon Name: Excelcior

Level: 89 (I level up once a day)

Expansions(How many Training Fields/Monster Nests and at what level.): FULL expansion (crafting last expansion will be done in 1 day), all lvl 2 training fields and one

Main Armour, and Level of Armour: Lvl 60 Assassin Shroud

Placing in last Guild War(This is just for my curiosity.): old guild placed 650+ (I dont remember since I quit after the war) , I quit because I was just High Commander but I was the top on the GW with 36W/12L and contributed to 70% of our points

Ability to at least spend $6 USD on gems once a war.(This IS NOT REQUIRED but encouraged.): Im actually trying to buy gems but it gives me an error during payment xD I emailed google and told them to take my money already and they said they would fix it in 48 hours.

LINE Messenger Name: Raiden

BrentNelson
09-22-2013, 12:44 PM
Second round of invites were sent out. If you didn't get one don't be disappointed, well consider you on the future.

Jtripp55
09-22-2013, 11:25 PM
Friend ID: WBB-NFY-ZQH
Main Character/Toon Name: Heret
Level:96
Expansions(How many Training Fields/Monster Nests and at what level.): missing the last 2 in the middle on the bottom, I've been concentrating on maxing out some armor and donating to my current guild (I would like a more active better guild to match the effort i put out)
Main Armour, and Level of Armour: Armor of Phyrus 70/70, Sky guardian 70/70, Assassin's shroud 62/70 (will buy some chests soon)
Placing in last Guild War(This is just for my curiosity.):300something
Ability to at least spend $6 USD on gems once a war.(This IS NOT REQUIRED but encouraged.): I can easily spend that during war time
LINE Messenger Name:Jtripp1981

BrentNelson
09-23-2013, 12:41 PM
Jtripp, would you be interested in joining one of our subguilds? I believe we have officer positions open, although I cannot confirm that.

Jtripp55
09-23-2013, 04:23 PM
What kind of ranking do the sub guilds get? are the players active, I am always open to different options as long as it is still an active guild that can somewhat compete

BrentNelson
09-23-2013, 09:09 PM
Top 39 before we were affiliated. Now we picture a top 10 finish for it.

Jtripp55
09-23-2013, 10:16 PM
I will join the other guild just let me know how we will do this

Justinstorm
09-24-2013, 10:49 PM
Friend ID: WBB-FHW-BMP
Main Character/Toon Name: LD Justin
Level:119

Working last expansion all maxed
LVL 3 Training Fields (last expansion will be 1 lvl 3 armory & 1 more LVL 3 TF)

LVL 70 -Black Kaleidoscope Raiment
LVL 70 -Flamehunters Garb
LVL 70 -Blackfrost Raiment
LVL 70- Wicked Wraith
LVL 48 -Storm Sorcerer + (be 70 or close to it by guild blitz this week)
LVL 53 Swamp Shaman Robes
BOILERPLATE ARMOR - LVL 22
FEATHERBLADE BATTLEGEAR +
TROLLFORGE PLATEMAIL +
SOULSHARD RAIMENT+
THIS WEEKS EPIC BOSS +
ARMOR OF THE INFERNAL LORD+
SPECTRAL CAPTAIN UNIFORM+
OTHER VARIOUS 70 LVL ARMORS

263 I was 2nd place contributer in guild spent $60 bucks on gems not $6 :) 1st place doubled me and quit guild cant blame him though nobody really helped was only 3 of us over 20,000 points so looking for some real action I wont spend that much this next war though unless it means keeping us in a rank.
Ability to at least spend $6 USD on gems once a war.(This IS NOT REQUIRED but encouraged.): have purchased over 3000 gems easy no EPICS ever also never fused an EPIC and never received a decent armor out of chest so done spending on them but for events i am game :P
LINE Messenger Name:Justin Storm

Have a good night looking forward to hearing back, either way good luck on next war and ingame. Have fun!

Quimpz
09-25-2013, 05:37 AM

LVL 70- Wicked Wraith
TROLLFORGE PLATEMAIL +
SOULSHARD RAIMENT+
THIS WEEKS EPIC BOSS +

263 I was 2nd place contributer in guild spent $60 bucks on gems not $6 1st place doubled me and quit guild cant blame him though nobody really helped was only 3 of us over 20,000 points so looking for some real action I wont spend that much this next war though unless it means keeping us in a rank.
Ability to at least spend $6 USD on gems once a war.(This IS NOT REQUIRED but encouraged.): have purchased over 3000 gems easy no EPICS ever also never fused an EPIC and never received a decent armor out of chest so done spending on them but for events i am game :P

Have a good night looking forward to hearing back, either way good luck on next war and ingame. Have fun!

I just informed the guild leader just wait for he's reply thanks
or add him on line messenger. iD: gogreener181

BrentNelson
09-25-2013, 11:33 AM
Please get in touch with "sleeboy2" on LINE.

I will join the other guild just let me know how we will do this

BrentNelson
09-25-2013, 09:05 PM
I'm having trouble adding you on LINE.

LVL 70- Wicked Wraith
TROLLFORGE PLATEMAIL +
SOULSHARD RAIMENT+
THIS WEEKS EPIC BOSS +

263 I was 2nd place contributer in guild spent $60 bucks on gems not $6 :) 1st place doubled me and quit guild cant blame him though nobody really helped was only 3 of us over 20,000 points so looking for some real action I wont spend that much this next war though unless it means keeping us in a rank.

Quimpz
10-01-2013, 06:15 AM
excit3d for the next war! go U2EZ :)

samuellee11
10-01-2013, 01:33 PM
This is definitely a top 10 guild. Heck they got 6th in the three day war. Not choosing to focus on Blitz is fine.

alecthomas
10-15-2013, 09:30 AM
Great guild, and we are looking for people!

alecthomas
10-16-2013, 08:13 AM
How to join: Easy! Apply through LINE! If you are going to apply via LINE(Which is a GOOD idea) please contact the Guild Master: gogreener181! Sometimes people forget to check their messages, but I won't forget to check the forum! Be sure to leave some vital information such as

Friend ID:
Level:
Gems spent per war:
LINE Messenger Name:

Alexgaunt
10-16-2013, 08:33 AM
Friend ID: WBC WHN CQP
Main Character/Toon Name: Alexgaunt
Level: 89
Expansions(How many Training Fields/Monster Nests and at what level.): 7x3 TF, 3x2 TF, 5x3 Armorsmith
Main Armour, and Level of Armour:Boilerplate Armor 65, Trollforge platemail lvl 70
Placing in last Guild War(This is just for my curiosity.): guild = 266, 172 attacks by me.
Gems spent per war: ~250
LINE Messenger Name: Alexschrumpf

Quimpz
10-16-2013, 01:25 PM
this guild is really the best you won't be disappointed
so join u2ez now :)

Quimpz
10-16-2013, 01:28 PM
^ hey man you can add gogreener181 if you are interested to join :)

alecthomas
10-17-2013, 08:28 AM
How to join: Easy! Apply through LINE! If you are going to apply via LINE(Which is a GOOD idea) please contact the Guild Master: gogreener181! Sometimes people forget to check their messages, but I won't forget to check the forum! Be sure to leave some vital information such as

Friend ID:
Level:
Last War Score:
Gems spent per war:
LINE Messenger Name:

alecthomas
10-18-2013, 08:28 AM
Bump

Friend ID:
Level:
Last War Score:
Gems spent per war:
LINE Messenger Name:

nmk329
10-20-2013, 11:17 AM
Is U2EZ disbanding? And why did Solo quit?

samuellee11
10-20-2013, 11:27 AM
U2EZ is not disbanding

Quimpz
10-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Best guild Ever! so join now! =)

Quimpz
10-20-2013, 02:05 PM
can i join??

Can I join?
Level 95

IGM Kuba

Best Armor RavenLord+ Getting Moontide eventually and soon crafting armor of wolf +

Main Knight Does 2073 Damage

Able to Get 15k War Points Planning On Getting Arround 25k next guild WAR

Friend Code WBB-RCB-BDC
Last Place In GW 31 When i was in TDC
Maxed armors on all 6 knights
I have 4 armor smiths at level 3 and rest are training fields level 2

Raven lord + Main Knight
Armor of the Beast Second Knight
Hydrahunters Platemail + Third Knight
Infernal Lord + Forth Knight
Atlantean Avenger + Fifth Knight
Armor Of The Bear Sixth Knight

Ill give 500k+ a week
Will Have Level 100 By next thursday

pls add gogreener181 in line thanks =)

alecthomas
10-21-2013, 07:30 AM

Friend ID:
Level:
Last War Score:
Gems spent per war:
LINE Messenger Name:

Quimpz
10-23-2013, 11:42 AM
bump!

still looking for a good and friendly members. 2 slots left apply now!!! =)

K&D Lasko
10-25-2013, 06:58 PM
My information.

Line chat : Lasko215
Level 62
Lasko
WBB-WPH-CWG
Armor of Notus: lvl 58
Armor of the Bear: lvl 41
Scorchstone Aegis: lvl 35
Armor of the wolf: lvl 17
Raven lord Mantel: lvl 15
Riverstone Mantel: Lvl MAX

Im very active, and contribute daily. Im looking for a guild with active players.
Please send me info on Guild lvl, Element bonuses, Last guildwar rank.