PDA

View Full Version : Change your name to Ben Dover

Mickeydickey
09-17-2013, 12:14 PM
I have a few friends who have changed their name to Ben Dover, I just did the same thing. I have never spoken to Ben but I think anyone who believes what Ben did was amazing and he is the winner for all non sup. If you are anti sup and want to see changes in this game support my idea and change your name to Ben Dover!

June 21, 1961 DEVIL IS BORN
The devil sells counterfeit iTunes cards
The biggest cheat in the game can be see in a little yellow appliance store on a corner in Houston

Ryans67
09-17-2013, 12:20 PM
That is by far, the stupidest idea I have ever heard.

Maybe if you are anti-sup, you should of supported Ferr earlier and scored 2m to regain 2nd place.

camper killer
09-17-2013, 12:20 PM
You mean like skill point hacking and cheating, well then yes.

You saw it here all hackers will now be called Ben Dover.

fkamb
09-17-2013, 12:21 PM
He, I did this when i was twelve years old. Gave everyone in my class a bracelet and said it was an anti well let's call her Vanessa bracelet. In retrospect it was one of the cruellest things i ever did, but i think the pun guys and gals can take this, lol

Mickeydickey
09-17-2013, 12:31 PM
you only need to score 2m points to get 2nd place. you really are stupid aren't you. I heard you were stupid I guess its true.

That is by far, the stupidest idea I have ever heard.

Maybe if you are anti-sup, you should of supported Ferr earlier and scored 2m to regain 2nd place.

Mickeydickey
09-17-2013, 12:37 PM
I guess Riddler with his 7 accounts all with multi million wd points every event is just an eccentric millionaire and can afford to spend 35K a month playing this game right? You should really just shut you loser mouth about who is a cheater or a hack, or perhaps more Nor Appliance info will come out. You really don't want to piss me off anymore. I haven't even started but trust me I know everything. I'm in every chat, on every email, I have pictures, I have all info I have addresses, dates, phone number, names, etc... so I suggest you just stop. you need more proof. Yes Gene everyone in the game hates you, stop whining about it. Yes Barnes you can stop bragging about being reported to military intelligence and the fbi. You don't impress anyone. You don't have a clue who you have messed with. You want this to get ugly keep being a jerk. You want it to end just be a good little boy and go away.

You mean like skill point hacking and cheating, well then yes.

You saw it here all hackers will now be called Ben Dover.

Messenger of God
09-17-2013, 12:40 PM
This is a very strange request, it shows the arrogance and the serious inferiority complex of FERR and their supporters, there have been other players out side of FERR who have given competition to members of SUP, they have lost like Ben Dover but that is a another matter, it's the sheer organizational skills and dedication of SUP, that they won always.

Why is it that Ben Dovers name is put above the other players who have competed with SUP?? Who is arrogant here, who thinks they are superior?

Ask yourself that question, SUP competes and wins and accepts all players who want to move up to a higher ring, SUP doesn't put it itself above others but stand by all players who wants to compete and win.

Lancerdually
09-17-2013, 01:08 PM
I wanna win ;)

Dutchie
09-17-2013, 01:37 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/wuf8y0.gif

Ghost-12
09-17-2013, 01:42 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

camper killer
09-17-2013, 01:46 PM

HAHAHAHA that made me laugh so hard.

thank you for the dose of reality.

Sirius
09-17-2013, 02:20 PM
Hey Folks,

Try to make constructive feedback on these types of topics. Going to close this thread before it gets any more out of hand.

Thanks!

/closed