PDA

View Full Version : Gravity, Join us on the rise to the top!

NickkyDC
09-17-2013, 11:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5P94r5K.png?1

Who we are:
At gravity, we are determined to be the next big guild on IOS, but built on community, Friendship, and the desire to grow.

We are a guild for everyone, And age dosent matter, but I do look for maturity in my members.

We are an active guild, anyone that is unactive without reason, will be removed, I constantly check up on all of my members, that goes for leveling, contributions, and activity in arena, wars, and epic bosses.

What we strive for:
Members of gravity are of course in it to be at the top, but we are striving to make a name for ourselves, And show the community we aren't a force to be reckoned with.

My goal for the guild is to be a top guild that dosent come off as intimidating, I want to be open and friendly towards anyone interested, If you can show determination, I am willing to give you a chance to prove yourself regardless of level.

What we have:

Stat bonuses:
Spirit: 7%
Fire: 6%
Air: 6%
Earth: 6%
Water: 6%

Most guild members over 100

Line messenger

Requirements:
Level 100+

Activity

Social-ness(I Want my guild to be friendly, and inviting, not silent.)

Maturity

Participation (I like to personally have competitions with my members to see who can hit the highest level on the epic boss, or who can place highest in the arena, and of course in guild wars.)

Contact me by:
Line messenger: username - NickkyDC

In game: Username - NickkyDC

On forum(may take a day to get back to you)

NickkyDC
09-17-2013, 06:16 PM
We are currently full, but dont be discouraged you can continue to apply, If we lose anyone or have more to offer, I will still give you consideration

NickkyDC
09-30-2013, 03:58 PM
Update after removal of 3 low point guild members in last war, we have 3 spots open!