PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters win

kilabot
09-17-2013, 10:55 AM
Cheaters win
2 buildings at the same time?check it out
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b105/taca8/8205C255-D642-4D94-B1E4-8A68B7F9AA61-7310-00000A231B840B66_zpsc8b5f84b.jpg

droffatsto50
09-17-2013, 10:56 AM
In fact there was a unit in the WD war where you could win a unit to build/upgrade 2 buildings at the same time I think, check his inventory

Raft
09-17-2013, 10:57 AM
Impossible!! I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

Thief
09-17-2013, 11:01 AM
There was an Auction Event way back when that awarded top 50 Players a Fusion APC that allowed you to upgrade 2 buildings at the same time (not sure if it works for build as well)

In addition any PUN member during Greenland got the +2 upgrades at the same time (figure another 50 members)...again not sure if that was only for upgrades or also for build.

SevenO9
09-17-2013, 11:03 AM
Ignore what Thief said. Let the witchhunt begin!

ProCision
09-17-2013, 11:15 AM
hang him high!!! I see the shadow's that must mean he's a hardcore hacker.

vorm
09-17-2013, 11:30 AM
I thought those bonuses only applied to upgrades and not builds? Also by the fact that every single building in the pic is such a low level it, it seems unlikely that is someone who got either of those bonuses. Just sayin...

iZheil9152
09-17-2013, 11:36 AM
Aw. Smack it made it to the forums. I'll invite him on for official comment (was in his faction for a while)

smack it
09-17-2013, 12:19 PM
I wish it was cheating boys! 9 days ago, my base showed up like this but you haven't seen half of it. On my screen, over half my money bldg's are showing up as either upgrading or under construction. You might first think "what a nice bonus this guy gets" but in fact, they are showing 295k hours to completion! Imagine losing half your income, imagine losing the ability to upgrade anything, imagine not being able to heelp your faction in the fltq because your barracks is only lvl 7 and you can't upgracde it. Witch hunt???? Please do, maybe then gree will actually fix it instead of sending me emails saying they are aware of the problem and thanking me for my patience.

Thief
09-17-2013, 12:21 PM
I wish it was cheating boys! 9 days ago, my base showed up like this but you haven't seen half of it. On my screen, over half my money bldg's are showing up as either upgrading or under construction. You might first think "what a nice bonus this guy gets" but in fact, they are showing 295k hours to completion! Imagine losing half your income, imagine losing the ability to upgrade anything, imagine not being able to heelp your faction in the fltq because your barracks is only lvl 7 and you can't upgracde it. Witch hunt???? Please do, maybe then gree will actually fix it instead of sending me emails saying they are aware of the problem and thanking me for my patience.

Cool can you post some Screen shots of upgrades taking 295k hours? I think that would make it a new reccord.

Bobar
09-17-2013, 12:28 PM
Can anyone explain this: is it possible to get 1502 def skills as a level 158 player? even if the player investet all level ups in def skills, it should be around 475 (now and then you get additional points for finishing maps, but not that many, is it?)
is there a boost or anything special available?

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/Toomanyskills_zps0ae8637d.jpg

jkpandian
09-17-2013, 12:38 PM
We had a member in our faction who had teh same issue, he had 5 building and showed 11K hrs, had to deal with Gree for 6 wks before getting it fixed

smack it
09-17-2013, 12:45 PM
Sorry theif but no. I can't do screen shots so I guess the official record is safe. I'm down to 294,991 hrs anyway. If they can't get this fixed within 6 weeks, I'm out!!!

Serious F
09-17-2013, 12:53 PM
Hmmm... A wise member of this forum once said that there are no things like cheating or hacking.
Must be legit...

smack it
10-18-2013, 06:38 AM
Ok guys, you win. Your service is so horrifically awful that I give up. I just sold all my building's and donated all my money to my faction. six weeks with the same issue and nobody in your entire company that gives a damn. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for you are indeed useless terds in a punchbowl! I for one find it nice to be productive and usefull in my profession but apparently you people don't feel the same. you would rather skate by, do your time and collect a paycheck that you obviously don't deserve. Six weeks is entirely too long for an online gaming company to NOT fix a gaming issue. Live long and enjoy the empty existence that you lead!

MW app.........................................uninst alled!!!!!!!

10-18-2013, 06:44 AM
There is one that lets u build 2 buildings at one time

The Pharoah
10-18-2013, 06:46 AM
On my screen, over half my money bldg's are showing up as either upgrading or under construction. You might first think "what a nice bonus this guy gets" but in fact, they are showing 295k hours to completion!

I gotta ask, smack it, what's the gold cost to finish the upgrade immediately?

smack it
10-18-2013, 07:31 AM
some of the buildings only required 1 gold to finish upgrade. Of course, that didn't work so when another required 247 gold, I didn't even try it. What kind of mickey mouse bs company can't fix an issue in a six week time frame? Whats worse is the fact that they don't even care. Take this as a warning, they took hundreds of dollars from me, screwed my game up, and did nothing about it. If they did it to me, and many others btw, they'll do it to you.

Tito89
10-18-2013, 07:35 AM
some of the buildings only required 1 gold to finish upgrade. Of course, that didn't work so when another required 247 gold, I didn't even try it. What kind of mickey mouse bs company can't fix an issue in a six week time frame? Whats worse is the fact that they don't even care. Take this as a warning, they took hundreds of dollars from me, screwed my game up, and did nothing about it. If they did it to me, and many others btw, they'll do it to you.

Smack it, stop talking smack on a smackingly important thread before gree mods smack your smack talking account and smack it back to the bad part of town where you can buy smack for 4 smackaroos.

Kakorot
10-18-2013, 07:42 AM
Smack it, stop talking smack on a smackingly important thread before gree mods smack your smack talking account and smack it back to the bad part of town where you can buy smack for 4 smackaroos.

That's a lot of smack

Mcdoc
10-18-2013, 12:45 PM
That's a lot of smackBeat me to the punch line - LoL

Powerbang
10-18-2013, 01:04 PM
I've seen bases building as many as 6 new buildings at once.

Pretty talented! Probably is stacking several of those units :)

General Steakfries
10-18-2013, 03:35 PM
Can anyone explain this: is it possible to get 1502 def skills as a level 158 player? even if the player investet all level ups in def skills, it should be around 475 (now and then you get additional points for finishing maps, but not that many, is it?)
is there a boost or anything special available?

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/Toomanyskills_zps0ae8637d.jpg
How are you seeing their skills?

Reaper*7
10-18-2013, 04:33 PM
Ok guys, you win. Your service is so horrifically awful that I give up. I just sold all my building's and donated all my money to my faction. six weeks with the same issue and nobody in your entire company that gives a damn. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for you are indeed useless terds in a punchbowl! I for one find it nice to be productive and usefull in my profession but apparently you people don't feel the same. you would rather skate by, do your time and collect a paycheck that you obviously don't deserve. Six weeks is entirely too long for an online gaming company to NOT fix a gaming issue. Live long and enjoy the empty existence that you lead!

MW app.........................................uninst alled!!!!!!!

Don't feel bad bro been on the game for alittle over a year now with problems along the way I have never seen one response from gree and their team

ploop
10-18-2013, 04:42 PM
How are you seeing their skills?

it is a glich for android

General Steakfries
10-18-2013, 05:31 PM
it is a glich for android
That would explain it. Gotta give Android something, if not good service. Oh wait, support still hasn't fixed my iOS issues either... guess it's both versions with problems :).