PDA

View Full Version : Cutting dead weight, adding new daily players

TheWarthog
09-17-2013, 08:22 AM
YOLO is recruiting active players for a syndicate under restructuring and making a run at top 250. Low/no drama, no expectations for gold use (although very much welcomed). Syndicate rules are:

1. Be as active as possible during battles. We want to see you earn 8000 points per battle unless assigned to a specialized role that inherently causes players to get lower points.
2. Communicate during the battles via CC forum.
3. Be active (stressed less but still important) in other events that will increase your attack/defense.
4. Donate all of your bricks to the syndicate.
5. Donate a "fair" amount to the syndicate. This is what we use to buy bonuses with. Benefits you as well as the syndicate. We don't have a set amount and dont demand your whole income, but expect you to pony up something. (I personally use 2 x iph as a formula for example).

We're hoping to get back on track. In the last 2 we've ranked at the better end of 750but have only had 44 players and very few gold users. In previous events before our restructuring began, this is how we fared.

Graveyard Rampage 676th
Monument Park 290īth
Civic Center 296īth
Red light District 347īth
Docks Rampage 356īth
China Town 460īth
Packer Heights 566īth
Market Plaza 1296īth

Inactivity will not be tollerated. We aren't looking for empty seats peeps. Just active players.

Invite code 923 234 289

ngc08001
09-17-2013, 02:25 PM
I sent the syndicate an invite and I'm very interested in joining. I play everyday and check the game every hour. I'm just looking to join a strong syndicate that has active players with no bs. I know ky stats could use some work but that's because I started the game solo with no syndicate or advice on how to play. But I'm getting stronger by the day and am active during battles and ltqs.

Thanks
Nelly

TheWarthog
10-29-2013, 09:33 AM
To the top. Recruiting after the last event. We have about 13 spots

TheWarthog
10-30-2013, 10:52 AM
Bump it up

SuzieCC
10-31-2013, 02:49 PM
HI there!

I am part of a top 400 team that is looking for a smaller sydicate to merge with ours.

Currently 58/60 bonuses (the difference between having the last two is only 9K increase in attack) and are close to buying bonus 59.

We currently have 58 members from around the world - but are looking to move a portion to our jr syndicate as they are not active enough & have an active crew join us. We are a casual, easy going & fun loving crew. We tend to be a NO gold use syndicate, and use Palringo for communication.

Past battles we HAVE been able to get to 250 without much gold use, and just need more active players to help back there.

We would be open to having current officers of your crew stay as officers in ours crew.

If this would be something you are interested in or would like to discuss further, please join First Class Recruiting page on Palringo.