PDA

View Full Version : Provisioning Profile Expiration with Modern War Enterprises on iOS

nkeywithdnb
09-17-2013, 05:17 AM
Provisioning Profile Expiration with Modern War Enterprises on my iPhone. I am not sure what this is all about or how to keep from having problems with my Modern War account. It was a notification that I received and it apparently expires in 29 days. Anyone with knowledge of this, please inform me and others as to what this is all about and how to extend or re-apply. I have invested a lot of time and money in this game and I do not want to lose what I have accomplished. Hope to hear everyones thoughts and experience on this.

warrends
09-17-2013, 05:19 AM
A few of my factionmates got this this morning too. Unknown what it is, but it's not just you.

DILL3NGER
09-17-2013, 05:23 AM
Looks like you have been part of the recent Beta testing. I was and believe its something to do with that. I've removed it and suffered no ill effects.

nkeywithdnb
09-17-2013, 05:27 AM
Beta Testing, I wouldn't be surprised. I hope someone that is from GREE will clarify this for us. The notification directed me to my settings and what ever it is has been installed on my phone for almost a year.

iZheil9152
09-17-2013, 06:55 AM
I am ios dev. Apple uses provision profiles to allow people to do many things: beta testing, enterprise phone settings, bug testing, etc. Unfortunately, they have to set an expiration date. If you got the notification and you are unaware of why you got it, I'm guessing you clicked on the link to the beta program that a person leaked on here (the profile is for beta testers only) . It's ok if it expires, GREE knows, and besides it will renew itself with the beta

mickymacirl
09-17-2013, 07:06 AM
There is a beta out.

Lancerdually
09-17-2013, 10:00 AM
I had this also and removed it with no issues.