PDA

View Full Version : Get Concrete for France

puffypete
09-16-2013, 04:20 PM
Selling concrete. Pm for details

Jhenry02
09-16-2013, 05:12 PM
You try this every event. A lot of people will give away concrete. Have you ever actually sold any?

puffypete
09-16-2013, 05:22 PM
I have. More success than you think. Don't hate on the innovation.

Thief
09-16-2013, 05:34 PM
You try this every event. A lot of people will give away concrete. Have you ever actually sold any?

Yea i'm suprised to be honest that anyone would buy....

Perhaps if they make more uses of concrete......Maybe i can make a indestrictible wall for 5k concrete (which can be bought in the first 1 min of a battle) That would make Concrete much more valuable :D

jjm521
09-16-2013, 07:08 PM
Did anyone else get some hacker in your faction donating 1M concrete? We let this guy in, he dropped off 1M concrete then split. We reported him but they never removed our concrete. Doesnt give me much faith in how they handle cash hacks.

Jhenry02
09-16-2013, 08:50 PM
I have. More success than you think. Don't hate on the innovation.

Innovation lol. Go read the oldest post you can concerning the trading or transfer of concrete.
When you do, let me know.

puffypete
09-16-2013, 08:56 PM
One of them... I see.

Jhenry02
09-16-2013, 09:11 PM
One of them what? Guys with facts?

05-13-2013 07:55 PM
Thread: Concrete for sale
by puffypete Replies
Views
Concrete for sale
Selling 300 concrete. PM me with your faction code and the player making the donation. I want to complete the sale Wednesday at 7 pm Central. 20 mil for 300. No more or less.

^ you're first post concerning brick sales

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?51983-We-pay-cash-for-your-bricks!
Morphlingman asking to buy bricks and referring to the crazy arseholes who were giving them away.

2 months difference.

Either way, my point is. If you need concrete, let me know. I'll find you some for free or beat any price he offers.

-J

puffypete
09-17-2013, 05:02 AM
No, wasn't referring to you with a guy with facts, simply a guy that, wait what's that smell? Oh, your 💩 does stink like the rest. That was my point. I'm glad you took the time to find old post of mine regarding concrete sales. You've only made another point that you spend too much time on the forum.

And a little advice, lay off the bean burritos bro...

Killa Chunk
09-17-2013, 05:09 AM
No, wasn't referring to you with a guy with facts, simply a guy that, wait what's that smell? Oh, your  does stink like the rest. That was my point. I'm glad you took the time to find old post of mine regarding concrete sales. You've only made another point that you spend too much time on the forum.

And a little advice, lay off the bean burritos bro...

Oh no he didn't! Booyah! You just got served...

Jhenry02
09-17-2013, 10:02 AM
Oh my poo stinks and bad. Ulcerative colitis does that to ya.
And so what if I spend too much time on the forum. It's my time not yours.

And I reiterate, anyone this desperate for concrete, send me a private message. I'll find you some for free or cheap.

-J

Whip88
09-17-2013, 02:10 PM
What do you charge per brick? This idea is perfect if you have a camper faction and don't want to lv to obtain bricks.

Jhenry02
09-17-2013, 03:33 PM
We used to give thousands of bricks away for FREE!!!
If your interested, let me know.

Flauta3o7
09-17-2013, 07:08 PM
We used to give thousands of bricks away for FREE!!!
If your interested, let me know.

Nice trolling guy. There are actually a lot of factions that purchase concrete because they are maxed in bonuses and make a lot of cash camping trying not to level, as one guy already stated.

Whip88
09-18-2013, 05:20 AM
Jhenry02, I am interested as I have a camper team and I am willing to pay.

Jhenry02
09-18-2013, 10:40 AM
Nice trolling guy. There are actually a lot of factions that purchase concrete because they are maxed in bonuses and make a lot of cash camping trying not to level, as one guy already stated.

Nice ignorance guy.
Go search blocks of love.
We gave away thousands.

Some top factions don't even buy fortifications; because at best they slow an enemy by a few seconds. These same top factions with maxed bonuses and excess cash; we'll all lol in private about this later; are the same ones who don't use fortifications; or like the majority of players have 20k blocks on hand.

So the only ones who would buy them are the lower tier factions. The ones who are campers. It's a joke to me. Before anyone started selling them, factions were giving them away.

-J

PS, Whip88 I'm talking to ssne about getting you a thousand blocks.

puffypete
09-18-2013, 05:49 PM
JHenry,

Thanks for your posts. Frankly, you're annoying. You don't like my threads, don't read them. You want to give away blocks for free, start your own thread. It's nice to know there are some players willing to help out a faction such as mine who can't donate tons of money and help us out.

You simply like to complain. Who cares if I try to sell concrete? If you find it repulsive don't bother clicking on the link to read my thread.

Until next time, lay off the burritos man. Unless you're kinky for flies buzzing around your.....

Jhenry02
09-18-2013, 06:39 PM
Yay! Attention for me!

Teal'c
09-18-2013, 10:59 PM
I don't understand how you could sell concrete.

Pro
09-18-2013, 11:19 PM
I don't understand how you could sell concrete.

Easy, players collect it and do not donate it to their faction. Others need it and they join the team with the excess donate the agreed upon amount and then that team joins your faction and players donate the concrete.