PDA

View Full Version : Weapons

sbaier
08-16-2011, 07:01 AM
How do you change weapons? I go to do a job and it makes me buy weapons that I already have. This drives me nuts. I spend more money than I make. Also I have 4 mafia members and when I attack I only use 12 weapons I should have 20? Thanks!

Crime City Mark
08-16-2011, 01:27 PM
Your weapons, armor, and vehicles are automatically selected by the game based on the situation you're in.

traumaj
08-19-2011, 07:15 AM
Your weapons, armor, and vehicles are automatically selected by the game based on the situation you're in.

Wouldnt you always use your best weapons and vehicles regardless of the "situation"?!? I dont understand how this works.. how can someone with less weapons and members win a fight against me? I keep getting attacked by this one guy with half my mafia and less equipment...

Crime City Mark
08-19-2011, 02:28 PM
There are defensive items and offensive items.

roshambo
08-20-2011, 01:56 AM
Wouldnt you always use your best weapons and vehicles regardless of the "situation"?!? I dont understand how this works.. how can someone with less weapons and members win a fight against me? I keep getting attacked by this one guy with half my mafia and less equipment...

Not really. Attack/Defence is completely different. For example you have these 2 items:
Brass Knuckle 3/2
Mace 1/6

Attacking wise, Brass Knuckle would come before Mace as it has a better attacking stat. Mace would only be used if you had no other weapons with 2+ attack.

When defending, Mace would be used first as the defence stat of 6 makes it a much better option than Brass Knuckle.

So, it all depends on the situation and how many other weapons you have. When I saw that I was losing way too many fights, I invested heavily on Brass Knuckles and Steel Toed Boots. I suggest you do the same. I thought defence buildings would help, but they haven't been effective for me in any way!

Undefinable
07-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Memories...

outbackhat
07-04-2012, 04:29 AM
Doing jobs will make you buy weapons and other equipment up to minimum level for that job until you get to recommended amount of them and equipment needs change as jobs get harder.