PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Member kick

Dunky
09-16-2013, 12:59 PM
As leader, on android, I would like to be able to kick players.. since the war has ended, I have not been able too. Is this due to the fact the war was extended, unextended and so forth?

I got one guy in my syn who is a complete scr.w-up, random war declarer and for the rest inactive..I promised his sorry-azz he would see his azz kicked as soon as war has ended.
But since I'm unable to do so.. he has got the prizes for war..(which is unfair, but okay..that ship has sailed..)

Cheers..

RonSwanson
09-16-2013, 01:03 PM
i dont know man i was literally just going to post the same exact thing as you did. android, trying to kick some members and cannot without force closing. it also force closes if i tried to demote players but doesn't now. Frustrating to say the least.

brandocommando
09-16-2013, 01:04 PM
Players cant leave syndicates right now either.

Dunky
09-16-2013, 01:05 PM
i dont know man i was literally just going to post the same exact thing as you did. android, trying to kick some members and cannot without force closing. it also force closes if i tried to demote players but doesn't now. Frustrating to say the least.

Yeah, really frustrating :( Force-close happens to me too.

MWWM J
09-16-2013, 01:06 PM
iOS can't kick players either. I got 6 ppl I'm tryna give the boot and before prizes Wasnt able to. pissed me off

stev0xtrem0
09-16-2013, 01:07 PM
This sucks so bad! I had a problem with a guy who didn't do anything and I wanted to kick him out cause he doesn't deserve the prizes. Gree you are pissing everyone off by screwing up all the time!

Fredfreddy
09-16-2013, 01:09 PM
Me thinkso gre says they lock syndicate war 2 hour after war

Yes, one of the devs said they were going to start locking Syndicates for a little while after war to protect the players. There was a thread a few weeks back about this, as many felt the protection should be for Syndicates to prevent leeching.

Dunky
09-16-2013, 01:10 PM
I am glad I'm not the only one with this problem. Probably because gree thinks all syn members deserve prizes..
Maybe its what Odorus said..If they locked it..

There should be a part on the forum where u can name players who are random war declarers and such..

stev0xtrem0
09-16-2013, 01:18 PM
I am glad I'm not the only one with this problem. Probably because gree thinks all syn members deserve prizes..
Maybe its what Odorus said..If they locked it..

There should be a part on the forum where u can name players who are random war declarers and such..

A blank list! There is a guy names future vault CNK level 38 I'm kicking because he left all kinds of F you posts on my wall when I was just trying to help him out. Dude was rude and I would say more but you can't cuss on here I've learned my lesson after gree banned me for cussing on here once before lol

CohibAA
09-16-2013, 01:26 PM
This is crap! Change it back to where we can unload deadweight before they get prizes!

Dunky
09-16-2013, 01:26 PM
Yes, one of the devs said they were going to start locking Syndicates for a little while after war to protect the players. There was a thread a few weeks back about this, as many felt the protection should be for Syndicates to prevent leeching.

As far as I know they didnt really release an offcial statement on that issue?
But I guess they did follow through on that part.. (damm-it)

highgrass
09-16-2013, 01:34 PM
I agree. I had a couple guys in my syndicate who never helped out once during any of our battles. I don't think members like that deserve any prizes for sitting back and doing nothing. There should be a thread to place these guys names in so other syndicates don't accept them.

CJ54
09-16-2013, 01:38 PM

Yes, we've been talking about this for a while and it has consistently been the most commonly requested feature in all the games. It was never our intent to leave a gap between the event and the rewards so that people could "punish" (or just hose over out of spite, which happens a lot too) players on their teams.

TMI
09-16-2013, 01:45 PM
Didn't I do a poll on this? and the results were that more ppl didn't want leechers, rather than the couple potential psychotic leaders?

tom73
09-16-2013, 01:46 PM
Wow. Speaking for my syndicate... we like to be able to kick players who do not participate at all. We do not do this out of spite but why should they get the same rewards as everyone who works hard to get the prizes?

I do not see a problem even if it is out of spite. Players can find a new syndicate with whom they are more comfortable for the next battle.

We planned to kick 2 players that had zero points. zero. and they were warned.

TMI
09-16-2013, 01:48 PM
Found the poll, and bumped it :)

TMI
09-16-2013, 01:56 PM
Ok, apparently I shouldn't have bumped that. Sorry CJ54, I didnt know that i shouldnt have done that.

Does anyone know how do i link that poll to here?

Should i just start a new poll?

MWWM J
09-16-2013, 01:57 PM
New poll please

archambeau
09-16-2013, 02:10 PM
We had one not participate at all then go on forum right before the final battle and thank us for all his free prizes. Name is Tyler level 185! I will be watching his wall and warning syndicates speaking to him of the issue we had. He is still in my mafia. And btw we just kicked 4 members so you can remove members now.

TMI
09-16-2013, 02:11 PM
New poll please

Done :) please vote

CJ54
09-16-2013, 02:19 PM
Ok, apparently I shouldn't have bumped that. Sorry CJ54, I didnt know that i shouldnt have done that.

Does anyone know how do i link that poll to here?

Should i just start a new poll?

No, if anything the results will be less accurate due to the overall sentiment at the moment with the event as a whole.

We've received over a thousand complaints about players being booted from syndicates before prizes were awarded, we made this change to address those complaints. Not everything is going to be popular with everyone, but this was the right thing to do. We will reevaluate later if necessary, but we are going with the largest current source of feedback on this.

TMI
09-16-2013, 02:31 PM
No, if anything the results will be less accurate due to the overall sentiment at the moment with the event as a whole.

We've received over a thousand complaints about players being booted from syndicates before prizes were awarded, we made this change to address those complaints. Not everything is going to be popular with everyone, but this was the right thing to do. We will reevaluate later if necessary, but we are going with the largest current source of feedback on this.

Ok. Thank you for the explanation, I really do appreciate that. Sorry for the new poll, i was just responding, and I didn't see your response beforehand.

I do though, disagree that this poll (or any poll for that matter) should be censored based on "overall sentiment". There are many players that would give thoughtful insight into the matter. And even if there wasn't, it's just a poll.

However, that being said, I respect your call, as you are a moderator here, and have given me, and all others, the privilege of being on this forum. The url, I believe, is the private property of GREE.

Thanks again for the explanation. :)

CJ54
09-16-2013, 02:53 PM
Ok. Thank you for the explanation, I really do appreciate that. Sorry for the new poll, i was just responding, and I didn't see your response beforehand.

I do though, disagree that this poll (or any poll for that matter) should be censored based on "overall sentiment". There are many players that would give thoughtful insight into the matter. And even if there wasn't, it's just a poll.

However, that being said, I respect your call, as you are a moderator here, and have given me, and all others, the privilege of being on this forum. The url, I believe, is the private property of GREE.

Thanks again for the explanation. :)

Okay, I hear you there, but we are reading the feedback here in this thread. I'll reopen the poll.

Back hand emus
09-16-2013, 03:19 PM
The poll is completely irrelevant. Put it this way, all they have to do is send a ticket that they never recieved their prizes and someone from support puts them in clogging up the support even more (although they have gotten MUCH better. Game transfer in <30 minutes).

Swedevil
09-16-2013, 06:53 PM
the reason you don't get overwhelming amounts of tickets about being able to boot is because the freeloaders are the ones that are being booted and they know why. They tend to send in a ticket and cry about it but once they have been booted, it's a done deal for everyone else. If you want, I can ask every member of the Brewskis to send in a seperate ticket for EVERY free loader we want to boot prior to war. That would be a nice flood of complaints to show you it was a GOOD thing and not a bad thing.

reesebutton
09-17-2013, 01:46 AM
The poll is completely irrelevant. Put it this way, all they have to do is send a ticket that they never recieved their prizes and someone from support puts them in clogging up the support even more (although they have gotten MUCH better. Game transfer in <30 minutes).

Yup. The fact is they are entitled to the prizes coz they were in your syndicate for the event. One ticket & they'll get the goods anyway.

Swedevil
09-17-2013, 02:43 AM
Yup. The fact is they are entitled to the prizes coz they were in your syndicate for the event. One ticket & they'll get the goods anyway.

Like I said, that can be easily fixed. Next time you have a freeloader, have EVERY syndicate member email gree letting them know he needs to be removed for fairness because he hasn't earned his points or the items. When they get 57-59 emails from each of the top 50 teams, they'll see that it was easier the way it was. If it aint broke, don't let Gree touch it, it WILL end up broke!

captiva
09-17-2013, 02:48 AM
The problem is those players get boot at the end of the battle will still get the prizes eventually.

Anyone had verify with GREE that immediately after the battle ends and we boot players, they actually dont get the prize?

Swedevil
09-17-2013, 03:09 AM
The problem is those players get boot at the end of the battle will still get the prizes eventually.

Anyone had verify with GREE that immediately after the battle ends and we boot players, they actually dont get the prize?

that's confirmed that they don't if done right. HOWEVER, all they had to do was send in an email. The problem is that that can take some time and while they are doing that, they are also looking for another syndicate and most the top 25 syndicates check for items to verify... if you are missing items from a war, that is a sign something happened.

Back hand emus
09-17-2013, 02:59 PM
that's confirmed that they don't if done right. HOWEVER, all they had to do was send in an email. The problem is that that can take some time and while they are doing that, they are also looking for another syndicate and most the top 25 syndicates check for items to verify... if you are missing items from a war, that is a sign something happened.

So your recommendation is clogging up support? That's rediculous as you know they will get their prizes eventually as gree has stated that they are sympathetic towards personal issues that arise and won't penalize people. Kick them and move on.

CJ54
09-17-2013, 03:12 PM
Like I said, that can be easily fixed. Next time you have a freeloader, have EVERY syndicate member email gree letting them know he needs to be removed for fairness because he hasn't earned his points or the items. When they get 57-59 emails from each of the top 50 teams, they'll see that it was easier the way it was. If it aint broke, don't let Gree touch it, it WILL end up broke!

I would recommend against starting letter writing campaigns to support.

Dipstik
09-17-2013, 03:13 PM
Guys... the rule is simple: If you're in the syndicate, you get the prize. The GLITCH (Yes, glitch) that allowed some leaders to prevent some people from getting the prizes, "fairly" or not, has been fixed because they were sick of having to manually re-award the prizes that should have been given out manually. This shouldn't be controversial. Pick your players better and boot them after the war.

CohibAA
09-17-2013, 03:46 PM
Weird that this was such a big issue from them when they have repeatedly claimed to be unable to award prizes after they have already been rewarded, for other situations, such as game transfer problems.

CJ54
09-17-2013, 03:57 PM
Weird that this was such a big issue from them when they have repeatedly claimed to be unable to award prizes after they have already been rewarded, for other situations, such as game transfer problems.

There is a notable difference between "I completed the thing and did not get the reward" and "I hypothetically would have completed the thing if it had not been for this situation". If we start giving people rewards in the second case, we might as well give them to everyone in the game because at that point requirements are meaningless.

CohibAA
09-17-2013, 04:08 PM
Understood. How about in July during Civic Center Rumble when Dosees ranked 51st and Goodfellas at 26th, while the GoTTis were packed full of hackers and cheaters and claimed 16th place, pushing all those legit paying customer out of the 25 and 50 brackets?

Dipstik
09-17-2013, 04:31 PM
There is a notable difference between "I completed the thing and did not get the reward" and "I hypothetically would have completed the thing if it had not been for this situation". If we start giving people rewards in the second case, we might as well give them to everyone in the game because at that point requirements are meaningless.

*cough*irony*cough*

Sorry... Got some smug caught in my throat there...

MattThomas08
09-17-2013, 04:50 PM

Uhhhhhhh...... Yeah..... Top 10/12; 25/30....

Triga Treat
09-17-2013, 05:15 PM
I agree completely. That would just be ridiculous. Almost like giving TOP 26-30 teams the TOP 25 prize or giving the TOP 51-60 teams the TOP 50 prize.

-Triga

citizen soldier
09-24-2013, 03:53 PM

All this game is now is a bunch of bugs, hackers and Gree pulling the old bait and switch. We spend $$ for something advertised and either a bug affects attaining the items or Gree changing rewards at the very end which in my opinion should not happen. This has been a reoccuring theme lately. This is why they have to close d i wn the UK division.If tgey keep up with this all their loyal customers will leave and they will be closing the US division and discontinuing this game.

Stooboot
09-24-2013, 04:45 PM
iOS can't kick players either. I got 6 ppl I'm tryna give the boot and before prizes Wasnt able to. pissed me off

thats exactly y this is happening cause of douchbags like u tryin to boot players who fought a whole war b4 they get there prizes. doesent matter what they scored they were on your team during war they get the prizes deal with it.

CCKallDAY
09-24-2013, 06:27 PM
thats exactly y this is happening cause of douchbags like u tryin to boot players who fought a whole war b4 they get there prizes. doesent matter what they scored they were on your team during war they get the prizes deal with it.why, i bet you aren't even the leader of your syndicate. PEOPLE LEAVE if the freeloaders are still there -.- i suppose you dont even know what the game is