PDA

View Full Version : Game Freezing when going to map?????????

Mad Babs
09-16-2013, 12:58 PM
Hello my fellow MW peeps...question: Is there anyone else having the issue when they are trying to complete the LTQ that when you click on the map or the goal or even the icon on your main screen it just sits there forever and eventually freezes. Oh yeah it's exciting when it happens, sure is...game freezing when you are trying to complete normal always makes a girl happy. :-/ LOL....I'm sure there is something that I am missing. This is not the first time it's happened to me.

Things I've already done:
1) Removed game and downloaded again
2) Cleared cache on my phone from game
3) Sent Gree a ticket
4) Thrown my phone at least 50 feet......

Any suggestions???

Thanks ahead of time. :-)

Ghost-12
09-16-2013, 01:11 PM
Same here on iOS. It freezes when i try to go to my faction, Maps, vault, refresh rival list Etc...
Im collection pictures of my game as we speak to send a ticket in cause is getting worse.
Im running the latest version too...

bxhx
09-16-2013, 01:16 PM
Hello my fellow MW peeps...question: Is there anyone else having the issue when they are trying to complete the LTQ that when you click on the map or the goal or even the icon on your main screen it just sits there forever and eventually freezes. Oh yeah it's exciting when it happens, sure is...game freezing when you are trying to complete normal always makes a girl happy. :-/ LOL....I'm sure there is something that I am missing. This is not the first time it's happened to me.

Things I've already done:
1) Removed game and downloaded again
2) Cleared cache on my phone from game
3) Sent Gree a ticket
4) Thrown my phone at least 50 feet......

Any suggestions???

Thanks ahead of time. :-)

You didn't throw it far enough... this is a common mistake.

Mad Babs
09-16-2013, 01:18 PM
You didn't throw it far enough... this is a common mistake.

Well poo...........I'll try harder next time! :p LOL.

Mad Babs
09-16-2013, 01:20 PM
Same here on iOS. It freezes when i try to go to my faction, Maps, vault, refresh rival list Etc...
Im collection pictures of my game as we speak to send a ticket in cause is getting worse.
Im running the latest version too...

If you do get a response please share! I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the screen shot reminder! I'll start doing that now. :-)

bxhx
09-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Well poo...........I'll try harder next time! :p LOL.

On a different note, where in NC?

Ghost-12
09-19-2013, 05:52 AM
If you do get a response please share! I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the screen shot reminder! I'll start doing that now. :-)
...same lame responce from costumer service. "Ill
Forward your issue to the developers"
Not caring if this cause you yo lose gold
Or whatever...

S&H Max
09-19-2013, 06:00 AM
Babs, it happen to me last week, but deleting the game and ré-installing, wait 15min for a data push, and than it work... maybe I was just lucky! (for everyone else I'm also Droid!)

Sal T Iguana
09-19-2013, 08:28 AM
I have experienced this. The map will load eventually. I have waited between a few seconds to a few minutes.

Mad Babs
09-24-2013, 11:01 AM
Raleigh/Durham area

Mad Babs
09-24-2013, 11:02 AM
I will try that again! Thanks Max :-)