PDA

View Full Version : A very special thank you.

FYG
09-16-2013, 12:17 PM
Without going into details, our syndicate, Godfathers, unfortunately went through a significant turmoil of events right before the war started.

I wanted to extend a hand of thanks on behalf of myself (Bob Barker), Vespa, Max, NeMeSiS, Zur, Olegpet, Outlaw, Roger, Mongo, Jax, Mr. Goldman, and of course Knuckles (sorry if I missed anyone) for Rogue's Alliance picking us up with literally hours to go.

This is truly a class-act of people. Many of us were not on to witness what happened, but without a second thought Gangsta welcomed us with open arms. Many of us, myself included, could by no-means meet a top 10 minimum, but Gangsta told us to do what we could while offering us a place to stay on such short notice.

Although this is a game, words cannot express the generosity of these people. The only thing I feel I can do is express my gratitude so that those around them know who and what these people stand for.

I am deeply impressed, and wholeheartedly excited that I was allowed to be a part of their group.

-Bob Barker

Bandit_
09-16-2013, 12:28 PM
First nice thing I have heard on the forums in days......

in-game j
09-16-2013, 12:40 PM
Without going into details, our syndicate, Godfathers, unfortunately went through a significant turmoil of events right before the war started.

I wanted to extend a hand of thanks on behalf of myself (Bob Barker), Vespa, Max, NeMeSiS, Zur, Olegpet, Outlaw, Roger, Mongo, Jax, Mr. Goldman, and of course Knuckles (sorry if I missed anyone) for Rogue's Alliance picking us up with literally hours to go.

This is truly a class-act of people. Many of us were not on to witness what happened, but without a second thought Gangsta welcomed us with open arms. Many of us, myself included, could by no-means meet a top 10 minimum, but Gangsta told us to do what we could while offering us a place to stay on such short notice.

Although this is a game, words cannot express the generosity of these people. The only thing I feel I can do is express my gratitude so that those around them know who and what these people stand for.

I am deeply impressed, and wholeheartedly excited that I was allowed to be a part of their group.

-Bob Barker

awesome! very class- act

owe161
09-16-2013, 12:50 PM
Nice to here a tale like this.

Jekevoy
09-16-2013, 01:54 PM
How long until they start taking digits or other extremities?

"Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, consider this justice a gift on my daughter's wedding day."

MattThomas08
09-16-2013, 03:18 PM
How long until they start taking digits or other extremities?

"Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, consider this justice a gift on my daughter's wedding day."

We were honored to have you guys join us. Very solid group of people and were a delight to fight with and happy to have been able to make some space to get them in with us.

Also fantastic movie reference, considering they came from The Godfathers!

TMI
09-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Hat's off to Rogues Alliance :)

Deadwater
09-16-2013, 03:23 PM
Good to hear some people are still nice out there.

By the way that explains why we were able to score off a top team. Not that our points effected their outcome.