PDA

View Full Version : What happened to NAPOLIONIC EVENT 14 levels??? Disappeared!!!!!

Idiokus
09-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Event gone still 1 hour and 15 minutes left!!!! Hello!!!! Anybody going through this??? Moderator can you please help???

Thief
09-16-2013, 11:02 AM
I still show mine....Ending on its usual time.

Asto
09-16-2013, 11:05 AM
Still got mine

Asto
09-16-2013, 11:06 AM
Try closing and opening the game

Idiokus
09-16-2013, 11:11 AM
Yeah thief.. Hello! All my buddies in faction still have event too! I hope I don't get a classic lame excuse from Gree!
This happend to me with a boss event killed boss 50 event disappears...I was never granted unit! I was told event was over and that I did not do 50 kills! Then they check their logs cause I insisted and was told event was over! When I've been playing this game since start! I know how events work ...

Idiokus
09-16-2013, 11:12 AM
Yeah guys thanks ...I did all that! Logging in and out nothing!!!!

Thief
09-16-2013, 11:14 AM
Yeah thief.. Hello! All my buddies in faction still have event too! I hope I don't get a classic lame excuse from Gree!
This happend to me with a boss event killed boss 50 event disappears...I was never granted unit! I was told event was over and that I did not do 50 kills! Then they check their logs cause I insisted and was told event was over! When I've been playing this game since start! I know how events work ...

Sorry i wasn't implying that you aren't having issues or that you don't know how it works just letting you know that it wasn't Gree ending the event early (or at least for eveyrone)

I hope you get it fixed as i know how frustrating it can be and ive participated in plenty of events where i was at a disadvantage due to gree and was never given any compensation. I thought that it was getting better with time as the game has been out....and hopefully for the masses it has but this just proves that we need things working before we implement any major changes to the game again.

Idiokus
09-16-2013, 11:28 AM
No worries Thief...I know what ya meant! So frustrating all this was doing pvp close to 250 gave up! Just tired of issues and afraid event was gonna disappear too so why continue spending! No joke was on last level 14, I think I need 4 hits to finish this NAPOLIONIC event!!! So wrong!!!

Imran
09-16-2013, 11:45 AM
Hey, although I can still see all events on mine. But just to add, my boss event it finished like almost 12 hrs than scheduled...it was so much frustrating coz I was on Boss 48....usual generic reply from GREEdy.

Idiokus
09-16-2013, 01:00 PM
OK.....THE MW GODS have granted me my plane!!!! Phew!!! That was scary...thank you!!!! Just thought normal that I post and let others know incase if in similar situation. Check out your inventory! Great day to all...

Roborhino
09-16-2013, 04:08 PM
I live in hope, l have had exactly same problem, l even got the level 50 normal reward but not the boss unit, my inventory shows 50 of the common/rare units ....

Agent Orange
09-16-2013, 09:00 PM
This feels like some sort of time zone failure on Gree's servers.....