PDA

View Full Version : Sup rules: but no where found in any faction???

Crazy one
09-16-2013, 10:39 AM
How you explain that? 43mil battle points...

Mad Babs
09-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Correction now named BaiHui! Things that truly make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Babs~

Crazy one
09-16-2013, 10:44 AM
Correction now named BaiHui! Things that truly make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Babs~

Yup changed name, anyone that can explain this?

And yes: i go mhhhhmmmm 2

Mickeydickey
09-16-2013, 10:51 AM
How do you explain losing by 2.1 million points and in a span of 2 1/2 hours up by 2 million points. I could see it if Ben Dover points stopped moving but Ben Dover points kept increasing, but Bai Hui points were almost 4 times what Ben Dover was doing. I don't understand it.

How you explain that? 43mil battle points...

Crazy one
09-16-2013, 10:56 AM
How do you explain losing by 2.1 million points and in a span of 2 1/2 hours up by 2 million points. I could see it if Ben Dover points stopped moving but Ben Dover points kept increasing, but Bai Hui points were almost 4 times what Ben Dover was doing. I don't understand it.

Ben Dover is in modern war legends, and in wich faction is Bai Hui? Scrolled tru whole top15, and no one with that name or POINTS!

Cheers

justsomedood5
09-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Wouldn't that just mean Bai Hui isn't in a faction? Agree though it's still weird.

As to how someone can put up a ton of points very quickly - really wouldn't be too hard if you had links to several 2,000+ BP buddies that were constantly resetting for you.

thunder
09-16-2013, 11:16 AM
If your not in a faction you get more bp if u can beat that person. Ao he probably left faction for this fvf so he will get more bp.

xxinterfector
09-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Who is this bai hui ??!!!
Which fraction he in ???
I am driving crazzyyyy

xxinterfector
09-16-2013, 11:23 AM
He is in sup 1
Got it

Crazy one
09-16-2013, 11:28 AM
He is in sup 1
Got it

Yup prob solved, tnx!
Prob he went out for more battle points...

Cheers

Dogs Pizza
09-16-2013, 12:55 PM
MickyMacs boosts were down for awhile. probably resetting buildings so he bai hui could farm them for bp

Mickeydickey
09-16-2013, 01:04 PM
The event is a faction to faction event. How does someone not in a faction until 1 hour before the event is over win first place in the individual portion of the faction to faction event. I guess some will say that is manipulation of the game or others would call that cheating or hacking the system. I guess 20 people attacking the same person for 7 or 8 hours in a row to disrupt that person from being able to maximize points is also manipulation. But yes if sup does it, it part of the game. Anyone else does they are cheaters.

June 21, 1961 DEVIL IS BORN
The devil sells counterfeit itunes cards
The devil sells appliances from a yellow building on a corner in Houston

If your not in a faction you get more bp if u can beat that person. Ao he probably left faction for this fvf so he will get more bp.

Ryans67
09-16-2013, 02:23 PM
Wait a second.... Didn't RIPPER drop out of Legends, so that Ben Dover could farm him for BP?

We all follow the same rules. Some factions are just better at implementing a strategy. 2m BP per hour is easy, when your hitting guys dropping 3k a hit.

And Mickey****eylickey, quit crying. Nothing is manipulation, hacking or cheating.

KFH
09-16-2013, 03:05 PM
The event is a faction to faction event. How does someone not in a faction until 1 hour before the event is over win first place in the individual portion of the faction to faction event. I guess some will say that is manipulation of the game or others would call that cheating or hacking the system. I guess 20 people attacking the same person for 7 or 8 hours in a row to disrupt that person from being able to maximize points is also manipulation. But yes if sup does it, it part of the game. Anyone else does they are cheaters.

June 21, 1961 DEVIL IS BORN
The devil sells counterfeit itunes cards
The devil sells appliances from a yellow building on a corner in HoustonAt first i didn't think it was right to let people leave the faction and take their points with them. But i realized it's more of protection for the little guy, a faction could just pick up lots of people take their points and drop them. I like the fact that the point system works for the person and not the whole team

camper killer
09-16-2013, 04:50 PM

Better targets (higher BP per hit), better strategy (multiple dedicated BP partners resetting constantly) , proper team help (interfering with enemy BP targets and boosts), true understanding of events mechanics (he who spends, wins).

Oh and not listening to morons like you.

FYI, Bai is a genius and true gentleman. Show the proper respect.

Speed ump
09-16-2013, 06:54 PM
First you have to talk, say something that means something. Babbling dosnt count as conversation. My kid did that also when he was like one.

Speed ump
09-16-2013, 06:59 PM
It's obvious, no one has this game down the way we do. I love doing that. Give someone a head start, give them hope, then demolish them. Bai was no where close to Ben when he started that run. It's hard to hold back that long. Must feel great to make that much effort, only to see that second place spot again. Guess better enjoy second place, may be the last time you see that spot again.

Dutchie
09-18-2013, 02:35 PM
If a player decides to leave the faction during the FvF event, the BP that the player earned should be removed from the faction's total as well as the player who should be reset to 0 BP for the event. If they then return to the faction, they would be back on 0 BP and have to start again for that FvF event. Simples... but not for GREE.

jchow69
09-18-2013, 02:43 PM
I root forBen Dover, great guy.

Dutchie
09-18-2013, 02:49 PM
I root for root canal treatment!

Dutchie
09-18-2013, 02:54 PM
I also root for Phil Macavity!

Mmagic
09-18-2013, 06:11 PM
I root forBen Dover, great guy.

+1 cauz he seems to have a sense of humor.

iamnasty
09-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Better targets (higher BP per hit), better strategy (multiple dedicated BP partners resetting constantly) , proper team help (interfering with enemy BP targets and boosts), true understanding of events mechanics (he who spends, wins).

Oh and not listening to morons like you.

FYI, Bai is a genius and true gentleman. Show the proper respect.

I do have to agreed with you that BaiHui is a great guy and also a true gentleman, so is Ben Dover, congratulation to both guys

cheers:D