PDA

View Full Version : ladder reset with game fixxed

crazyman1
09-16-2013, 09:40 AM
ok know alot of ppl ask for them to fix the game and all but just curious if the say release new verzion and clean everything . hopefully get all bugs clean ..... since dont have to do it right away tyhe can fix alot of thing that A&F said it is every changing

bald zeemer
09-16-2013, 09:46 AM
I voted not sure, because I am not at all sure what on earth you are asking.

crazyman1
09-16-2013, 09:49 AM
basically poll to figure out if ppl would be ok with fixxed game at cost of starting game over from day 1.......everybody

MF~
09-16-2013, 09:51 AM
basically poll to figure out if ppl would be ok with fixxed game at cost of starting game over from day 1.......everybody

People have spent a lot of money, you really think they want to see it flushed?

Bandit_
09-16-2013, 09:54 AM
I voted not sure, because I am not at all sure what on earth you are asking.

Same here

You need to add a "hell no" button to your poll

bald zeemer
09-16-2013, 09:55 AM
If you want that why not just move over to KA (if you're happy to stay with Gree), or some hypothetical similar game made by another company (if you are not)?

crazyman1
09-16-2013, 10:02 AM
played alot of games with ladder reset. to some ppl yes they spent alot of money on it but it also gives the fresh start and lvl playing field .plus was curious what the ppl would say at what cost to fix the game

nickcity
09-16-2013, 10:03 AM
I ain't going to KA. I'm a gansta through and through. Biaaatch! I would consider switching to a different company tho.

Dipstik
09-16-2013, 10:21 AM
ok know alot of ppl ask for them to fix the game and all but just curious if the say release new verzion and clean everything . hopefully get all bugs clean ..... since dont have to do it right away tyhe can fix alot of thing that A&F said it is every changing

THIS is the guy who spammed support with a bunch of requests to extend the event 6 hours... I GUARANTEE it!

crazyman1
09-16-2013, 10:39 AM
keep dreaming dippy

saintdenay11
09-16-2013, 10:44 AM
if they did a complete game reset, I would bet most people wouldn't play again. they have already spent way to much time and money into there player